[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the aliens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

Where are the aliens?
>>
In a galaxy far, far away...
>>
>>18493907
Shhh.... they're right behind you.
>>
>>18493907
Look at the mirror and you'll find the answer.
>>
Where's the "global warming"?
Where's the ethnic "privilege"?
Where's the "wage gap"?
>>
>>18494138
>comparing concepts to a material things
made me think you are a retard
>>
>Thinks that privilege and wage gaps are material
You night want to look in the mirror to see the real retard.
>>
>>18493907
It's not an extraordinary claim, though. See Panspermia, Solar System life, etc.
>>
>>18494158
Hypothetical.
>>
>>18494170
> things I don't understand are the fare of tin foilers/conspiritards/undergrounders
Anon, pls.
>>
>>18494192
Earth panspermia and solar system life are still hypothetical. It shouldn't be a difficult fact to grasp.
>>
>>18494192
Well they are, regardless if there's some truth on them.
>>
>>18494138
bait
>>
>>18494298
you have to go back
>>
>>18493907
I hope they come soon. I'm getting bored. And lonely.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdjKFjlfNcg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujcSwuRBXRc
>>
File: 51Jx-7r+-kL._SY300_.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
51Jx-7r+-kL._SY300_.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
Here are the aliens
>>
>>18494116
oh shit
>>
>>18493907
Behind a wall soon
>>
>>18494148
>doesn't know how to quote
im not him but WEW lad!
>>
>>18494138
In the scientific literature. Try reading it.
>>
>>18494200
It's also an extraordinary claim you've got no evidence for.
>>
>>18494788
Just like everything on /x/.

When has that stoped us?
>>
>>18493907
There's one LIVING INSIDE YOU RIGHT NOW!

No, wait, that's skeletons.
>>
>>18494142
I dont understand. Hes comparing fake things to fake things he had it right
>>
>>18494799
Panspermia is a Science, though.
>>
>>18494123
True
>>
>>18494782
Ethnic Privilege is false
The Gender wage gap is false
"Man made" climate change is debatable on the extent of it's effects
And yet we are told that each and every one of these are indisputable fact but aliens required "extraordinary" proof?
>>
>>18495473
Yes, your opinion is very oppressed and unpopular. It's not like the president of the United States denies all those things.
>>
the existence of the spiritual is not a extraordinary claim, no god in a deterministic universe is.
>>
>>18494138
Jesus you're a dumb fuck. You should really tighten up that helmet before you type anon.
>>
>>18495473
But you can see and experience all of these things right now... if you pulled your head out of your ass and stopped eating your own shit that is...
>>
>>18495473
Wage gap is bullshit, man made climate change is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Rvk1IQVpg
>>
>>18494170
Are you fucking telling me life on earth is hypothetical? Maybe you are but not I, you hypothetical piece of shit.
>>
>>18495473
Read this then kill yourself
https://xkcd.com/1732/
>>
>>18493907
Probably wondering the same thing on a planet hundreds or millions of light years away.
>>
>>18495858
So present a definitive evidence that life was seeded from outer space, or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>18493907
They are a lie
>>
>>18494142
>trying to be smart and revealing yourself to be a total tard
>>
>>18493907
There is no evidence. It is just really really likely, that we are not alone
>>
>>18493907

The best 'evidence' is not a box of saucer parts as one might hope for or even radio communication.

Its math. I'm just gonna assume you're familiar with drake's equation. From there of course there is the fermi paradox.

Ultimately, we either assume highly improbable scenarios or we simply deal with it like rare animals. Like a coelacanth in the ocean.

Just imagine the ocean was so much larger. Imagine it as large as you can then add some more, the universe is big dude.

We dont have solid, lab tested evidence of lots of astrophysics - just math based off of some light we managed to record.

>>18494138

These are all real just probably not the way you have been conditioned to consider them through the brainwashy lens of social media and 'the news'.

Global warming > Ice core samples from Greenland allow us to estimate the environment about 800,000 years ago. Google scientific american on it, or other publications.

Ethnic privilege is real in the sense that ethnicity also has regional parallels. If you're born somewhere with a high crime or poverty rate you're more likely to stay that way or in that place. Thats your proof, its simple.

As in - its much better to be born in Alabama than Nigeria in almost every single way. Same goes for Cambodia vs England. You get the idea, some regions are predominantly 1 ethnicity and that factors out in reality. Probably not how you thought of it but there ya go.

Wage gap issues are nonsensically nuanced but at least 1 source sent out identical applications with only the gender being different.

The female apps were offered lower starting wages on average.

Is this because guys try harder for raises because women are less greedy so the starting wage for a guy had to be higher to be competitive?

Perhaps! Wage gap crap is real its just so nuanced and nearly impossible to accurately 'see' and record due to it being a sociological mess.
>>
>>18493907

Right here. Just disclosed today and is more than likely going to blow up given the backing of the Cuban military and its 2 years mounting evidence of what this was NOT. They claim they don't know what it is but they definitely know what it isn't. E.g, not the typical shit fingers get pointed to. Oh, it also completely went undetected by air radar. 9 minutes of HD footage.

January 6, 2017

https://youtu.be/5IsxvOcUCR0
>>
>>18496198
And let me quickly correct my typo of Cuban. It's Chilean Military not Cuban.
>>
>>18495860
>thinks xkcd isn't heavily biased

If anyone should kill themselves, it's (you).
>>
>>18493907
Which claim is more extraordinary:

>Life is rare in the universe, but not unique. The unimaginable number of chemical interactions throughout space will give rise to life multiple times, and we just haven't found it yet.

>Throughout ALL of space and time, the creation of life will never happen except for one miraculous time on Earth.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.