[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Djins ruled the earth before mankind ever existed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (11KB, 478x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 478x308px
Djins ruled the earth before mankind ever existed
>>
File: ftynt.jpg (121KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
ftynt.jpg
121KB, 720x960px
Truth
>>
>>18493677
Then those beta versions got booted out of the leadership slot by the Production Version and they're still sore about it.

So?
>>
What's a djin?
>>
>>18493704
>Once, in a time before time, God breathed life into the universe. And the light gave birth to Angels. And the earth gave birth to Man. And the fire gave birth to the Djinn, creatures condemned to dwell in the void between the worlds. One who wakes a Djinn will be given three wishes. Upon the granting of the third, the unholy legions of the Djinn will be freed to rule the earth. Fear one thing in all there is... FEAR THE DJINN.
>>
>>18493704
Islamic equivalent to a demon with much of their lore based off of goetic demons. Western culture refers to them a genies.
>>
>>18493704
Just a genie, but spelled in a pretentious and edgy manner.
>>
Djinns are IMO the most likely paranormal entity to actually exist. After researching them for years, they seem to be a piece that fits the paranormal puzzle almost perfectly.

They could provide explanations for most if not all paranormal and mystical phenomenon Humans have experienced on Earth.
>>
And then they got BTFO?
>>
They ain't just Islamic/Middle Eastern. They're the real deal. I had an Uncle living in Toronto who had a Djinn torment his family for years.

He even had conversations with it. It said it was a Maarid Djinn who lived in that region for centuries.

He eventually moved when it became really dangerous for his infant children.
>>
What does a Djin look like? What are they even, exactly?

I'm getting the impression their basically the same thing as demons, fallen angels of sorts.
>>
File: nomada_petra2_6g.jpg (89KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
nomada_petra2_6g.jpg
89KB, 700x467px
>>18494416
Stone blocks.
>>
There are different types really. But the main thing is they very good shapeshifters. So a djinn could literally look like anything if it showed itself to you. Maybe even a demon nun...
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (511KB, 2000x1714px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
511KB, 2000x1714px
>>18494416
>What does a Djin look like?
>>
>>18493840
False. A ğinni is not a demon. Šayatīn are demons - the 'evil' ğinn.
>>
>>18496638
this
>>
File: 1463076631203.jpg (232KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1463076631203.jpg
232KB, 774x1032px
>>18493677
why the fuck did you get a pipe of insight
where's your fucking boots?
>>
>>18494320
There is definitely a supernatural element to existence here on earth. Bigfoot, faerie, aliens, etc.
>>
>>18496638
Looks just like a genie.
>>
>>18494485
The best thing that movie did was make that nun spoops as fuck.
>>
They are always shapeshifting as dogs n shiet if you read Arab myth.
>>
File: rib.jpg (120KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
rib.jpg
120KB, 500x496px
>>18497860
Also before mankind ruled shapeshifting centipede creatures who took countless formless shapes over the span of their endless lives but were never recognizably happier than when they took the visage of humans

Like in John Carpenter's: the Thing, where the monster could have transformed into a giant at any time but only really wanted to absorb the scientists memories
>>
>>18493677
that image reminds me of kuromukuro
>>
WE
>>
>>18498041
that is shadow fiend from DotA2
>>
>Ozh icha gluth izh sol.
>>
>>18493677
Djinn (plural), Djinni (singular).
>>
In islam we have 2 shurats(verses) to repel djinns/sayatins. They are in ancient arabic (use these verses while praying and the effect will increase) also have a positive ritual (also used before praying to cleanse yourself)

Maybe you guys want them ? The ritual is easy and only requires water (after ritual if you pee, shit, cum, fart your not cleansed anymore)
>>
>>18493677
thanks for losing mid lane faggot.
>>
>>18498770
My brother is getting tormented by a djinn, he is agnostic and he knows islam is the way to protect but he just says he is lost and will never return.
>>
>>18498770
Yes please. Can we have them in English?

I heard that during the Liberian civil war, the Mosques weren't attacked because the rioters and attackers feared the Islamic protective magic.

These would be greatly appreciated in this world of occult and satanists and magicians. Thank you
>>
>>18498770
does one of them require you to blow yourself up?
>>
>>18498479

WUZ
>>
File: 2016-12-16_11.46.39.jpg (540KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-16_11.46.39.jpg
540KB, 1080x1080px
>>18498779
Sorry they can't be translated i speak modern day arabic and i HAVE to speak ancient arabic for the verses anyway here is the ritual in advance it's effective for low to mid tier djinns.

Bucket of hot/cold water

Note: wash your private parts with left hand and the rest with right.
Left hand;
Wash penis x1
Wash but (no gay shit just clean it) 1x

Right hand:
Hands both of them x1
Mouth 3x(grab water with right hand).
Nose x3 (in your nose)
Face x3 (you can use both hands for ease)
Arm from wrist to elbow (first right both arms 3x) first right
Wash hands.
Thumbs on your ears>4 fingers on your chin>move the 4 fingers from your chin to back of the head and say this phrase "ash hadhoe illa illaha illallah ashadhou ana mohammedoen rasullullah" (it's hard i know) just try it.
Wash both ears 1x
Wash feet 3x first right then left, both 3x

You want the sura's too ?

Also this is a warning to EVERYONE jew,muslim,chrustian,atheists

You all know moloch right ? His real name is dajjal he is a demon who will come to earth and do imaginable things (bring people back to life etc..) he will tell you he is your god. Do not follow him into hellfire.
The dajjal could arrive on earth 1000 of years before end of time. Pic related
>>
>>18498795
I've actually driven a weird extremely tall pale lady with all black eyes short and dirty hair. She also had a small pot with weird stuff in it i had a hard time speaking when she came close and put the pot under my nose.
Also there is someone living behind my door. I just put weights in front of the door and i won't be hurt i didn't know this untill i had sleep paralysis and nightmares for 5 weeks straight.
>>
>>18498782
No but that would work too
>>
>>18498795
With this post the thread shall die.
>>
Marian apparitions are actually by djinns, depending on the place. Actually they do not announce themselves as Mary of the New Testament Bible, it's just that the Church would spin these stories a miraculous sightings and relate them to Christianity.

http://www.thejinn.net/marian_apparitions.htm
>>
>>18498795
Also i want to say djinns are essentially like humans they wander on earth some tend to be annoting/dangerous but sayatins on the other hand will try to break you.
Sayatins are not the same you have specialized sayatins.
Some of them tend to rush to places with ouija boards. Some love to enter your dreams. There are some really bold sayatins who will hurt you physically.
And ofcourse some of them want to posses you and some just try to break you from the outside (not strong enough to posses)
>>
>>18498795
Sura's:

Bismillah a rahman i rahim,
Koelehoedoe bi rabbi nass malik ih nass illahi nass min sjari waswaasil ghanass, alladhie yousfisoe vi sudhuri nass minal djinnatti oe nass.

This one essentially works on dangerous djinn.
For sayatins:

Bismillah a rahman i rahim,
Qoelehoedhoe bi rabbi'l falaq min sjari ma ghalaq wa min sjari ghaasiqi idhaa waqab wa min sjari nafathaathi fil uqaad wa min sjari hasaadin idha hassad.

This is how you literally say the surah. This is not accurately spelled but this is how it's pronounced
>>
>>18493677
This is true according to islam
>>
>>18498841
What do they generally mean?
>>
>>18493840
A Jinn can be good or bad like us humans . Satan is a bad jinn , a demon. Jinns have free will and they will be judged like us.
>>
>>18498841
Also thanks
>>
>>18494358
A Maarid is one of the strongest of all jinns
>>
>>18494416
There are no fallen angels , angels never disobey god , only jinn could do that because they have free will , Satan is a jinn.
>>
File: Bloody Sacrifice.jpg (270KB, 1600x841px) Image search: [Google]
Bloody Sacrifice.jpg
270KB, 1600x841px
>>18498823
Marion apparitions are Astarte...
>>
I fucking love DotA.
>>
>>18493684
Why does it seem everyone drinks alone on 4chan? is everyone a loser?
>>
>>18498851
First one strongly indicates djinn that god is watching and will punish them, they just get frightened not burn them or something it works 100% of the time tho.

Second,

I seek refuge in the lord of daybreak
From the evil of that wich He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles
And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envirt when he envies (sick barz)
>>
>>18498865
Satan was an angel, he disobeyed god when god told satan to bow for his creation (humans) when satan refused (because he thought he was greater than us) he got damned to hell. Satan told god that humans were evil and scum. Satan asked god to give him a chance to prove that humans are evil. Satan is not stupid so he had patient and step by step he made people disbelief in him. No he works from the "secret society" to brainwash people with a smart plan. WW3 was predicted by albert pike. His plan is to eradicate western christianity by using eastern islam as a cover. In the proces islam will be demolished too. I as a muslim hope we all survive since it's already too late to fight against it.
>>
>>18493677
FEAR MY PRESENCE!
>>
>>18493820
kinda OP don't you think?
>>
>>18499097
no anon

you are the loser

>and then anon was a loser
>>
>>18499091
same desu senpai
>>
>>18499134
>Wacky fanfic derived from whatever crap was lying around, paranoia and weak hostility.
>>
>>18499134
The only reason Satan is so believed in, is because of Western belief. Like the pope pushes such shit. Because who else are people to blame for their faults? The apple is not enough for people to be settled with. Even though it is the apple that is fulled with sin. (I find it funny cause I was taught that the apple was sin itself).
These "secret societies" are merely networking. and the really enemy isn't a higher power that is pushing the Islamification of Europe. You mentioned Pike so you must be full of shit my Muslim brother. God and Satan are one and the same. right?
>>18500657
Why ;_;.... Fuck you
>>
>>18501114
I'm full of shit because i mentioned the man who predicted everything about WW1 and WW2 in the 1800's?alright got that, i'm just saying satan wants us to do such things i never said satan forces us to do such bad things you just pulled that out of your ass, when you're on your deathbed you'll regret every word you've said just go and search for last words of famous atheists like ghandi for example (not entirely atheist more a budhist but you get what i'm saying)
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.