[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 36

File: 547968976[1].jpg (119KB, 549x816px) Image search: [Google]
547968976[1].jpg
119KB, 549x816px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

>Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>Discord:
https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18488602
>>
>TFW no gf

Someone please give read.
>>
>>18492399
two cards: tower and six of cups. stop fantasizing about gf that you will probably not have and focus on other things
>>
>>18492404
That's not what those cards say at all. Get good.
>>
>>18492410
wow if you know them so well why not read for yourself then?
>>
Seems like a practical thread so far.
>>
>>18492434
Wait, was that a serious read?
>>
>>18492471
it was, although you or other anon was right, i mixed up six of cups with seven of cups. in this case its being stuck in the past or thinking how it used to be in the past and letting it mess with your mind
im probably wrong though still, arent i
>>
>>18492475
Oh well I was just scoring a shitpost for first post, but I'll talk some cards.

That does make more sense. I was wondering because neither cards seemed anything like your interpretation. The only thing about The Tower is it seems to imply a sudden, unstoppable change in something. But you then imply that the situation will not change. Sure if it was Hanged Man I would suggest a shift in perspective or focus, but the Tower suggests something different.
>>
Give me a read regarding job prospects, post your natal chart and ask about one part of life like love, career etc and I'll read it for you.
>>
>>18492500
i also interpret it half heartedly too, but seriously tho. i look at tower as a mental breakdown of some kind but i always forget its sudden... but i did screw up the other interpretation so it came out all sorts of wrong and now i see it. sorry, i interpret it wrong, im not all that good at cards yet :(
>>
>>18492510
Yeah. I can see that with the seven of cups. The point I was trying to get was that The Tower is caused by an unforseen , unstoppable force. One cannot personally cause the Tower. That's how I see it anyway. Good luck with your card reading endeavors senpai.
>>
>>18492517
i can try another reading again but give me a nice query and ill try better
>>
File: 018.jpg (82KB, 458x720px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
82KB, 458x720px
I'll be performing two tarot readings. Advice will be given based on the results of the five card spread I use. No generic "will I find work/love/money" queries will be accepted, nor will badly written queries be accepted. Detail and proper sentence structure makes it easier for me to understand what you need.
Bad query "What are results of project?".
Good query: "Will the romantic relationship I'm currently in last a long time?".
Note: I am slow, and cherry pick. If I feel someone else has a better query than you, regardless of post order, they will take priority.

Requisites:
>Age
>Gender
>Favorite Thing (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)
>>
>>18492557
Male 28, like the smell of burning firewood in winter. Can you tell me if there is legitimate long-term potential with this girl? Thanks.
>>
>>18492557
Male
The smell and feel of the pages of a new book.
OK so I've had a lot of inertia keeping me out of motion. I've been working jobs with no long term goals in mind. I have one now revolving going back to school, but the situation for the next few months is convuluted and tricky because I'll be living in a couple different places. Can you tell me what to expect?
>>
>>18492557
Male
Just being on the fireplace, enjoying the heat

I meet a girl some years ago and i felt such a strong connection, i could talk to her for hours and just looking at her made me so happy, until the day i told her how i feel and she gave me a no, we dont talk much this days but the few times we do it feel quite different from everything else i feel like things were left unsaid and to till this day i think we still love eachother, i dont really know why she gave me a no... How will things end between us at the very end when our lifes stop crossing? will that happend or will i have my chance with her?

Thank you
>>
Beginner practising my reading, sorry about shit responses, give me some good questions to try and pick 3 cards for.
>>
>>18492578
Its okay anon, you can train on me and i will report back with some feedback if you want to!

Will me and P have anything?
>>
>>18492578
How will Z feel when he sees what ive done
>>
File: 53.jpg (33KB, 283x411px) Image search: [Google]
53.jpg
33KB, 283x411px
>>18492566

A lack of stability is going to be working against you. There's potential for drama, if it happens, keep yourself in check and don't let your ego get the better of you. You'll make progress towards your goal, but you should remember not to get bored and move on to the next idea that strikes your fancy, follow your decisions through to their conclusion. Resist the urge to say "Good enough" at the first hints of success and start slacking off or quit altogether.
>>
>>18492581
3 of Chalices
6 of Pentacles
8 of Pentacles

At first it may work out, but there will be strife between the two of you. Ultimately it will not work out but you will grow and learn from the experience.

>>18492609
King of Wands
Queen of Swords
2 of Wands

Z is an important man to you, he might not react badly to what you have done now, however in the future another woman will drive the two of you apart.
>>
Will I be a father winith the next five years?

I'm an Aquarius if that helps.
>>
>>18492671
Thank you
>>
>>18492578
Will I face tragedy soon?
>>
>>18492578
What will happen between me and my crush?
>>
>>18492578
Can i haz a love reading 4 the next few months? Thanks.
>>
>>18492578
What did she felt after our talk?
>>
>>18492557
female
that feeling when you've finished a book

I'm trying to move on from a extremely bad breakup of a longterm relationship. There's a man I'm interested in, but he seems way too good for me and I'm getting mixed signals whether or not he's interested.

Because I'm still a bit broken from the past, I'm not sure if I should pursue him or not. I'm not sure I could handle a rejection right now but I also just feel a really strong connection and don't want to miss a window. Is this connection one sided and should I just move on?
>>
>>18492557
male
spirited discussion where both--or numerous--participants are as close to complete honesty as they are currently capable-of
what can i do to make myself better?
>>
>>18492578
does he like me back?
>>
>>18492557
Hi:), me please
Male
Using a lantern in the dark
-will I ever get a chance with her?
-will I get far with the decision I took?
Thanks in advance ;)
>>
>>18492744
>underaged
>>>/out/
>>
>>18492654
Alright. I'll do my best. Despite some complications, things are somewhat where I need them to be. I'm afraid I might know what that source of drama is though, and that scares me a lot. Thanks senpai.
>>
>>18492517
yoo you seem to know whats up. wanna shoot me a reading?
>college, militairy, or something else?
>>
File: 30.jpg (32KB, 283x411px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
32KB, 283x411px
>>18492721

There's passion to be had, that's for sure. Buuuut. I advise you give this one a miss. From what I see, there's a strong indication of a manipulative and abusive nature lurking beneath what can be seen with the naked senses. If you don't hook up with him, a change for the better still awaits you. Mr. Right is still out there, the one you've got your eye on currently is Mr. Right-Now.
>>
>>18492578
Hi! May I have a reading please? Will I find a job and be hired in the next six months? Any details you can see are welcome.
>>
>>18492578
I was wondering about my aunt N. What happened and where is my aunt N? Thank you.
>>
>>18492578
Will I have the means to move out and live on my own sometime this year?
>>
leo
M
economic future?
upcoming project will be successful?
the girl from the past will return?
thanks from uper hand.
>>
>>18492557

>29
>Male
>Favorite thing: Me and my mother be fine

Query: I'm a Bardon method follower (occultist), but I'm seeking ranayama techniques and a bit of basic yoga to fortify my training and my health. Will I have good results on both, one of them or not at all?

Thanks already!
>>
>>18492557

Male
the brutal feeling when i've fininshed playing a wrist-wrecking song (on guitar)
>>
>>18492894

Sorry forgot my query:

Will I ever be able to play that particular song I'm never able to figure out ?
>>
card reader at your service once more, happy to ask the cards to any of your questions, love, money, health, happiness etc

doing three card spreads, please be patient for readings
>>
>>18492908
how can i improve my life?
>>
>>18492908
Would it be worth it to invest in a middle end ukelele? I'm getting better than I thought I would be, and I'd like a solid instrument to join the rest of my guitars.
>>
>>18492908
How much longer will i have to wait for her?
>>
>>18492908
Love reading for next two months
>>
>>18492908

You have read for me death, three of swords and five of cups yesterday, when i've asked about 2017 for me.

I'm now worried because I don't know in which part of my life should I be careful, I'm worried about my mother health, mine as well, and my job (need it to survive).

In which part of my life should I be most careful on this bad year?
>>
>>18492908
Any description of how a possible love for me this year may look like? If that's not possible, any clue as to how we may meet if it happens this year? Thank you!
>>
>>18492908
Hello! Will I travel out of the country or at least out of state this year? For pleasure, work, both?
>>
File: 1482538377226.jpg (52KB, 488x384px) Image search: [Google]
1482538377226.jpg
52KB, 488x384px
>>18492802
I guess I have to say i have a vagina if I want a reading
>>
>>18492914
ten of wands, ace of wands, three of cups

previously you've been carrying too much on your shoulders, over burdened with task yet new big ideas are coming into play which will lead to jovial times of victory with peers/friends
>>
>>18492349
I'm new to /x/, but I'm not skeptical

Before I ask anything big, can you tell me something about me?

Just to make sure
>>
>>18492973
Like something I already know
>>
>>18492908
How much time until i accomplish this objective of mine?
>>
>>18492949
>>18492949
>>18492949
>>18492949

i'm making this reading priority for now, sorry for those waiting

the high priestess, four of cups, the moon

something secretive , a mystery about the future looms over these three cards, something about deception, an arrival of the unknown is slowly coming, you could possibly know what this truth is in your subconscious yet you push away the reality which stirs

sorry about the no straight answer reading, but maybe this can lead to some kind of answer
>>
>>18492995
will you be doing more
>>
>>18492908
Is she thinking about me? This love stuff is so fucking weird im tired of it

And im late af to get a reading as always
>>
>>18492969
nicee. thanks man! is their any mention of what burdens ive been carrying by chance?
>>
>>18492917
one card reading for a trivial subject, no offense intended

queen of swords

swords are the pack of big ideas you will do well so yes but try not to let a female companion down in the process
>>
>>18492995

It's very precise, if it is related to my spiritual training. I'm on occultism in 8 years, just basic exercises but I'm visceral about getting my eyes opened to the beyond. Maybe those ominous cards were referring to my dream being realized, but not as I was expecting.

It's a price that I'm willing to pay, but I sure do not have a good idea about what I'm dealing with. If the burden will be too great, I will have to face it, regardless.

Anyway, I'm very grateful for the attention, reader. I will give a better thought in this.
>>
>>18492931
two of cups, two of swords, nine of swords

i can see here that previously you two have had decent interaction and things might have sparked, you are currently in a position of choosing, are you aksing me this question becuase you are not sure how long you want to hold out on this person before moving onto the next thing on your mind? finally i see some sleepless nights and anxiety on the horizon, might not be about a person but could be about an idea
>>
>>18492948

strength, knight of pentacles, death

you are a headstrong person which will meet and very useful companion yet you know you both are polar opposites, pursue in this person will result in revolutionary change
>>
>>18493027
I know which idea you are talking about.Quite right you are on there, Position of choosing? How so? If anything she is the one there i think... really good reading, thank you
>>
>>18493024

ill keep you in my thoughts
>>
>>18493043
>>18493024 here

Thank you, my friend. I will need it.

Peace.
>>
>>18492950
the magician, hte devil, three of pentacles

you have pretty impressive skill in something that you feel passionate about, yet you are not reaching your full potential in the field becuase of a possible addiction or dependence on something, (could be substance or could be someone), things will start to look brighter if you can unshackle the chains which loosley bind you and work on your passions
>>
>>18492802
Thanks so much for your time. I have wondered if he's too good to be true and I do occasionally see flashes of nastiness.
>>
>>18492557
Female
Taking a nap in freshly washed sheets.
Will I find and start a relationship with someone who will help me grow as a person in 2017?
>>
>>18492908
About this interview i am waiting, what will come of it?

Thanks.
>>
>>18492958
six of pentacles, two of wands, page of wands

i can see this idea has been on the back burner for quite some time, you have the adequte funding for this endeavor yet you are slightly reluctant to carry it out, why? you have you whole life ahead of you. expect a young dark haired man to make his aqaintence with you regarding this endeavor
>>
Is there a nice soul which would lay down Tarot cards or Do some future telling for me with any of these things ?

> 22 yrs, male, like to Help people out as much as i can to make them happy - got a desire to reach maximum consciousness for having the Perfect happy life by myself
>>
>>18493010
ten of swords, the world, two of pentacles

have you guys had a biit of an argument? i'm reading these cards as some kind of bitterness between ideas possibly. the cards read that you two have the world and its entire possibilities laid out at your feet so don't worry about whats going on in another persons thoughts, or oyu might end end up with too much on your mind and be worse off than when you started
>>
>>18492908
How should I go about getting the job I want?
>>
Looking for some guidance from any reader of any method. I have something, maybe a gift or maybe a curse, and I'm not sure how to either nourish it or get rid of it. I've been a skeptic for most of my life but as time has gone by I've become open to anything that would offer a solution or at least some answers. I can see (glimpse) the future. Nothing that could be considered remotely practical as most of the time images or notions are forcibly pushed into my head. It wasn't always uncomfortable and most of the time the image is insignificant (a particular pillar, window next staircase, etc). However, ever since this began it quickly escalated. Altough I'm not close to my family , emotionally or proximity wise, I have been able to foresee the deaths of family members several months before they actually died.

This has only become an issue as of late because the images/ideas/notions are coming jumbled and at a rate that is becoming uncomfortable to say the least. Is there any way one of these methods can be used as a conduit to help ease or control this? Any help is welcome.
>>
>>18493071
ace of pentacles, eight of cups, six of cups

new ideas and new wealth and prosperity, you shall do very well yet don't get too confident and walk away while you are winning, you shall do very well in the future yet there will be set backs, you'll reminisce among the good times with work peers
>>
>>18492908
Am I ever getting rid of this problem?
>>
>>18493020
Meh all the love reads are a whole lot more trivial.

Thank you all the same.
>>
>>18493076
wheel of fortune, ten of cups, page of pentacles

i can see that this interview means a lot to you and the cards read a good out come, expect a dark messenger
>>
>>18493086
We just became cold, no reason really. Nothing is gonna happen reader, i'm too fucked up for this kinda stuff. She needs rich dudes anyway. Thank you for the reading though.
>>
signing out
>>
>>18493118
Thank you very much.

I wonder why a dark messenger if the outcome is good tho.
>>
And the thread dies again
>>
any scryers wanting to trade
>>
>>18493226
I can do tarot and I'm down to trade.
>>
>>18493226
>>18493244
I'll trade with either of you but I only read tarot
>>
>>18493142
Thanks for the reading! :)
>>
I will do a few readings.

>Query
>Gender
>Winter picture,foggy,buildings at night ,neon ligths.

I will also trade. Method is bibliomancy.
>>
>>18493290
What does she think of me?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>>18493290
Female
How will Z feel about me after seeing it?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 217x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 217x144px
>>18493290
Will a romance blossom between us? F
>>
>>18493296
I am male btw
>>
>>18493290
What will i be like in this next semester&will it be my last one? I am a male.
>>
File: frozen-niagara-falls.jpg (92KB, 1200x758px) Image search: [Google]
frozen-niagara-falls.jpg
92KB, 1200x758px
>>18493290
Here is the picture, hope it's good. I'm the one above
>>
>>18493290
What does A think of me?
Male
>>
File: nyc.jpg (331KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
nyc.jpg
331KB, 1024x683px
>>18493290
Male
What are her feelings about me? Should i move on.
>>
File: wintertrain.jpg (62KB, 900x655px) Image search: [Google]
wintertrain.jpg
62KB, 900x655px
>>18493290
Future reading, please.
Male
>>
>>18493290
Planning on quitting my job.

Will this ruin my life or help get me in the right direction?

Female Pisces
>>
File: maddy_photo958253.jpg (784KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maddy_photo958253.jpg
784KB, 1600x1200px
>>18493327
Fuck, wrong picture.
>>
File: thiefessay_current_original.jpg (60KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
thiefessay_current_original.jpg
60KB, 600x338px
>>18493290
Love Reading
Male
>>
File: 20161002_215002.jpg (898KB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161002_215002.jpg
898KB, 5312x2988px
>>18493333
>>
File: Sad Hawaiian Man.jpg (139KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Hawaiian Man.jpg
139KB, 500x500px
>>18492349
Doing a tarot in exchange for a scry or a reading. Willing to provide details as needed.
>>
File: 22.png (87KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
87KB, 480x415px
Trading tarot reading please see below.

Male/Libra

Recently they let my supervisor at work go - he was lazy and I did all the work. The word from a friend in Management is that the Executives realized this and are looking to promote me and get me some help (like an assistant). Its still a rumor and my company has been known to fuck people over in my situation.

Anyone up for a trade?
>>
File: HuBei-Fireflies.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HuBei-Fireflies.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>18493290

Must I go now or prepair more for the journey ahead?

-Male
>>
File: CW8F5aQWYAA0NEe.png (707KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
CW8F5aQWYAA0NEe.png
707KB, 600x570px
>>18493290
Should I go for it or not? Female
>>
>>18493296
''Some shame and bitterness against her burned him in the question. She noticed how his moustache was soddened with tears. Taking her handkerchief, she wiped his face. The driver's heave, stolid back remained always turned to them, as if conscious but indifferent. Skrebensky sat motionless whilst Ursula wiped his face,softly,carefully,and yet clumsily, not as well as he would have wiped it himself.''

Ok ,she has some feelings for you.. I feel like she's trying to nurture/take care of you ,although not doing a good job at it... Try to give her the means to do a better job.

>>18493297
''He lay sick and unmoved, in pure opposition to everything. He knew how near to breaking was the vessel that held his life. He knew also how strong and durable it was. And he did not care. Better a thousand times take one's chance with death,than accept a life one did not want. But best of all to persist and persist and persist for ever, till one were satisfied to in life.''

I wonder ,what would you be? The death or the life he didn't want? I don't really think he will change his mind that much. He's probably trying to improve his life..

>>18493306
The train began to move. Giuseppe ran alongside, holding Ciccio's hand still; the women and children were crying and waving their handkerchiefs,the other men were shouting messages,making strange,eager gestures. And Alvina sat quite still,wonderingly. And so the big,heave train drew out, leaving the others small and dim on the plataform. It was foggy,the river was a sea of yellow beneath the ponderous iron bridge. The morning was dim and dank.

I don't think so. You will probably try to hold to their hand until the very end,but they will go away.
>>
File: 16.jpg (514KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
514KB, 2272x1704px
>>18493290
How does romance look this year? Will I get the bf?
>>
File: Neon.jpg (98KB, 780x400px) Image search: [Google]
Neon.jpg
98KB, 780x400px
>>18493290
Not 100% sure on how bibliomancy works or how specific it can get so if you can't answer these could you just give me a general love reading for the next two months or so? If you are able to be specific could you give me details on what my next love interest will look like/where I might meet them?

I'm a male.

Thanks!
>>
>>18493297
>>18493414
This relaates thank you. Can i ask for a follow up how he will specifically feel about me or was the i dont care him not caring about me? :{
>>
>>18493319
''That was a friendly feminine verdict upon him. it flattered him, it pleased him, it galled him.

You'll do fine mate, you might even score a qt...

>>18493327
''In the shut in yard were three shabby hens which laid small eggs, she the few feathers they had, and make a disproportionate amount of dirty.There was also,in a corner under a straw roof ,a dull donkey that often went out with the peasant to work,but sometimes stayed at home. And there was the peasant's wife,a black-browed youngish woman who did not work too hard.''

Either your flaws are too much for her or she's trying to decide whether it's worth or not.
Me thinks she focus more on the flaws though.

>>18493331
'He wanders about like a lost soul, mostly in Paris or in Italy, where he can live cheaply. He is rather short,rather fat,pale,with black eyes, which are always looking the other way, and a spirit the same, always averted.''

I think you should move on ,anon

>>18493332
''I was s oafraid I should die sudden after this lingering illness,but it's you who had come suddenly and the illness hasn't begun yet. So here am I speechless, but you're doing a lot of talking to your dear uncle who never had a nephew.''

You will find someone but you will be too afraid of making a move ,or just delay it.
This person will probably make a move on you and you'll be surprised.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12KB, 183x275px
>>18493290
Fem
What is going to happen between me and O?
>>
File: neon lights.jpg (19KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
neon lights.jpg
19KB, 259x194px
>>18493290
what's J's opinion of me?
male
>>
File: winter.jpg (593KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
winter.jpg
593KB, 1024x689px
>>18493290

future reading please.
Male
>>
>>18493332
>>18493464

An interesting reading, maybe it holds another meaning cause i already have someone.

Thank you very much and good night.
>>
>>18493464
Man we could have been somebody. Not gonna happen now.

Thanks
>>
>>18493333
>if you leave
And birds are higher than bees: more alive. And mammals are higher than birds. And man is the highest,most developed,most conscious,most alive of the mammals: master of them all.

>Will this destroy your life.
He was only half conscious- a thin strand of consciousness linking the darkness of death with the light of day. yet his will was unbroken, he was integral,complete.
Only he must have perfect stillness about him.

>Right direction
You'll let Mr.Somers and me have a little chat to ourselves, Mrs. Somers ,won't you? said Jack ,appearing after tea.

Anon ,I believe the choice is up to you ;( I can't keenly say whether you'll be set into the right direction or nah ,but you'll probably find someone to have an important talk.
I got a really strange feeling when I read the 'right direction' one.

>>18493340
''And under all this the Italians remained provincial and local,ignorant,apart from the changing world.

Don't expect anything to happens if you keep yourself locked from the world.
-

>>18493442
Still around?

>>18493489
I read your love life ,sorry.. Want a new one?
-

I'm done for the night ,sorry if I didn't get to you!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BZfjmHx2S0
>>
>>18493442
Yes im here >>18493530
>>
>>18493442
''Now circumstances so worked out, that this lover of islands, by the time he was thirty-five,actually acquired an island of his own. He didn't own it as freehold property, but had ninety-nine years' lease of it, which,as far as a man and as island are concerned,is as good as everlasting. Since,if you are like Abraham, and want your offsprings to be numberless as the sands of the sea-shore,you don't choose an island to start breading on. Too soon there would be overpopulation,overcrowding,and slum conditions. Which is a horrid thought,for one who loves island for its insulation. No, an island is a nest which holds one egg, and one only. This egg is the islander himself.''

Yeah , I think he wants something else right now ;( Sorry anon
>>
i'm trading. i need to know if this guy PS is aware of something.
>>
>>18493557
Thanks
>>
>>18493530
>>18493489

If you still up to it, i would like it. Dont worry if you are too tired tho, thanks for reading, friend.
>>
>>18493557
Hey man, I know you said you're done but would you consider doing one more in exchange for a tarot? If you're too tired or just don't want to it's cool.
>>
>>18493565
Trade with me pls check
>>18493353
>>
>>18493530
Thank you!!!
>>
>>18493599
>>18493599
Ok, give me a sec. I'll start.
>>
>>18493567
''But the housekeeper was a gentle odd thing of about sixty, so it seemed a little fantastic. Moreover, the man had a wife,of whom he was secretly rather proud, as a piece of fine property,and with whom he kept up a very witty correspondence,epistolary, and whom he treated with humorous gallantry when they occasionally met for half an hour. Also he had a love affair going on. At least,if it wasn't a love affair, what was it?''

I saw some smalls light in the darkness, forming a path. The path was rather small and seemed to lead nowhere, then a train appeared and started riding through the darkness. I couldn't see neither what was ahead nor before it, but the train appeared to be walking in circles.

Ew, good luck anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONRpgrC09NM&spfreload=10
>>
>>18493599
>>18493613
The situation is still developing, but they recognize your ability. They definitely *might* promote you. In other words, it's more a matter of what's going on at their end of the office, if there's room to promote you, rather than your abilities. But it's undecided yet. All the cards I got actually indicated 'good result', but confusion and insecurity over truly planning or finalizing anything.
>>
>>18493620
Welp, seems just like any ordinary day lol
Thanks, anon.
>>
Where are readers when you need them..
>>
>>18493624

Thank you very much.

Your query?
>>
>>18493631
>>18493565
>>
>>18493633
He is. He KNOWS.
>>
>>18493634
I realize I sort of worded this wrong.

If you want a follow-up trade: is he aware of AGP?
>>
>>18493642
I'm sorry dude, I'm not that anon I was just being an ass...
>>
>>18493646
lol

That guy hasn't shown up yet.

You weren't this guy also, were you?
>>18493631
>>
>>18493624

Knight of Cups

The gentlemen PS is definitely aware of the situation.
>>
>>18493650
Ha no sir I dunno how to read.. I'm kinda interested in learning a method though
>>
>>18493688
If you want a follow-up trade, I have this question. I think I sort of fucked up with the last one.

>>18493642
>>
Ryan here
will i ever have a baby?

>pic related it me
>>
cheswick pls come back
>>
>>18493720
>King of Pentacles, Seven of Wands, Strength, Queen of Wands, Three of Wands.
Seems there is no definite yes or no. You're going to have to try a lot, but as long as you keep trying, you should. None of these are bad cards by any means, but none of them are a hard yes either.
>>
>>18493812
will i get a bf soon
>>
>>18493812
I'll trade you.

>>18493642
>>
>>18493821
I'll do the trade. Just give me a moment.
>>
>>18493821
>Four of Pentacles, Five of Wands, Two of Wands, Page of Swords, Five of Swords.
They seem to be but they don't pay it much mind. Maybe they're underestimating AGP? They shouldn't, but they do.

Mine: Could he ever love me again like he used to?
>>
>>18493837
Ok, thanks. Give me a moment.
>>
>>18493837
It seems like he's hardened, and even broaching the subject makes him feel uncomfortable. But it seems possible to pursue.

I think you could, but you would need to punch it in HARD. Father of Wands sort of thing. But I don't think you have the tools yet. You need to figure him out some more. Really understand the way he's thinking right now.
>>
Trading scry or tarot.

If I follow my current course, what titles might I expect to carry?
>>
>>18493879
Tarot. Starting yours now
>>
>>18493879
I'll scry yours, then.

My query: is it as big as I presume it to be? Or as small as I hope it to be?
>>
>>18493885
>King of Swords, Seven of Wands, Wheel of Fortune, Three of Wands, The Devil.
The sense I'm getting is that you will hold a leadership position. People will look to you as "leader", but be careful, because it seems like not everyone will want to fall in line, but they won't share that with you. Even if they do try something, it seems you'll still always come out on top.

My question: Does he want to see me?
>>
>>18493879
This is me:
>>18493885
>>18493897
>>
>>18493879
>>18493889
I see a build-up of titles. You receive some titles, and find yourself satisfied. Then, you're surprised to find you have more. And so on. But you have to continuously upend your way of thinking to get this. In other words, it's earned, and by continuously finding better 'courses' in your life.
>>
>>18493885
>>18493897

Queen of Wands
Ace of Swords
Seven of Pentacles
Judgement Reversed
The Hermit
Nine of Pentacles
Ace of Wands Reversed
Two of Cups
Six of Cups
Nine of Wands

I'm having a hard time with this one. I feel like if you pursue this person it is an exercise in bad judgement, and you will be together but in a state of embattled decadence "on the low" so to speak. The cards say that if you suspend Judgement that you can make it happen, but they also suggest that you might have better alternatives in life.

>>18493889

I'm seeing a present with a very large bow. I suspect that in spite of the large packaging whatever is inside is substantially smaller than the outside would suggest.

...did you just ask me to scry someone's dick?
>>
>>18493917

>...did you just ask me to scry someone's dick?

lol, no. Something much stranger than that.

And the answer was what I was hoping for. Thanks.
>>
File: IMG_1245.jpg (817KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1245.jpg
817KB, 2560x1600px
>>18493290
What will 2017 bring me? Any love this year? Perhaps a new job?
Male
>>
>>18492557
lurker
22 male, Seeing my puppy/pet excited to see me after i come home from work
First time trying this but here goes:
I've been best friends with my first ex since high school 8 years ago and we have had on and off moments. If it is possible is there any chance of finding happiness with this girl? We are the same age only a few months apart. I appreciate any reading.
>>
Dude, there are no readers here atm
>>
>>18493917
You piece of shit, you're just reading the semantics of querys and putting them into vague words
>>
>>18493987

Not even remotely, although I would hardly expect someone who sticks a random comma in the middle of a sentence and not next to a conjunction that joins what would otherwise be two separate sentences to exhibit reading comprehension.
>>
>>18493997
I see what you did there
>>
>>18494009

Do you indeed see it?
>>
In need of a scrying and I can trade

Respond to this post with your query
>>
>>18494012
I respect, your art sir.
>>
>>18494016

Can I afford to dally as I would, or in doing so am I asking for consequences that I would rather not become entangled with?
>>
>>18494023
8 of Cups, Queen of Cups, Ten of Wands

No you can't afford to dally as you could because it would end up with someone leaving the situation, maybe it's you, and it would make it a lot harder for you. It might hurt a girls feelings which makes her more inclined to leave too.

If you don't dally as you would, you get the sun. It shows a lot of positive feelings all around.

Tell me about my next bf please
>>
>>18493812
thanks for the read my brother.
>>
>>18493924
come on, tell us. Dont be a tease
>>
>>18494016
I scry. Give me your query.

A yes or no. Am I basically right about this?
>>
>>18494078

I'm scrying cards. The top card is a jack, the bottom card is covered and hidden from you, and the third card has yet to be dealt. This guy is going to seem like he has prospects, but he is hiding something and waiting to see how things shake out when the next card is dealt. Seems like a bit of a creep.

For physical appearance, I'm seeing relatively long (for a guy) dirty blonde hair, but not much else.
>>
>>18493917
Thank you
>>
>>18494105
8 of pentacles, high priestess, hermit

Yes you are right about this as the high priestess says to listen to your conscious at this time.

I would like to know what the extent of my relationship with O will be?

>>18494106
Thankyou
>>
Looking to trade, if any takers are squattin' around.
>>
>>18494137
I get a weird thing.

Someone interacting with a hologram. Like, it's the actual person as well, but he's hidden himself and only allows the other person to see an aspect. Automated responses and whatnot.

The fooled person in unaware, and the friendship is maintained. But figuring out the truth, gets incredibly angry and 'breaks' the illusion. The actual man, not a hologram anymore, is immediately intrigued that the other has even managed to break through with the illusion (which others have not), and initiates the start to a closer relationship out of respect.

I think the key is. Don't allow this man to only present the best part of himself. I don't think he really wants to do that, but it's a learned, habitual behavior. Underneath the 'perfection' is someone much more interesting.
>>
>>18494147
What up
>>
>>18494147
Here.

Is R really that much more mature than A? I'm hoping not.
>>
>>18494155
Spookily accurate, thanks.

Is there anything else you would wish to know? I can trade again.
>>
>>18494147
Kinda but I'm getting pretty drunk so I doubt I'll get my deck lol
>>
>>18494183
Yes. Give me your query. I'll think of something.
>>
Anyone strading?

Biblio here.
>>
>>18494196
How far will I get with Ba (male)?
>>
>>18494210

Last one before bed, pick scry or tarot.

>Is J intrigued by a gilded collar?
>>
>>18494164
>>18494171
Yo, I'm down to trade with both of y'all. I ain't got anywhere to be.

Wanna know if I have any chance with the guy I like. Let's call him Aiden. 'Course that's not his real name, but I somewhat associate it with him for secret anon reasons.

>>18494171
Here's yours.

>Five of wands reversed, Ten of swords reversed, Queen of wands, Two of swords reversed

>R: Eights of cups, Ace of wands
>A: The moon reversed, Four of wands reversed

>Ultimate outcome: Two of swords reversed, Seven of cups

Whoa jeez, that's a vague ass query. I drew some cards for what you're going through, as well as for the individuals you're telling me about, and I'll try interpreting it, but I don't know much about your situation, so know I'm going in blind. Feel free to give me more information, and I'll change the interpretation as needed.

Anyway, this is really eating at you, that much is clear. Whatever kind of situation you're in, it's really fucking sticky, and you're going through an internal conflict that rivals that of the fucking holocaust. Uncool beans.

But just trying to avoid the matter at hand isn't gonna get you anywhere. Your options may be undesirable, yeah, but you've gonna confront them sometime. It seems like R is more independent and calm, and A is all over the place, not knowing what the fuck they want. Yeah, from these cards R is looking much more mature.

You really gotta face whatever shit you're going through head on, cause it ultimately looks like you're just gonna be pondering the shitty options on the table over in your head and not get anywhere, and that does no one any favors. Might as well take the blast and get it over with. I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18494222
''Look at it! A new world!'' cried the man in the beard, ironically, as he stood on the step and peered out.

Yes, J is very intrigued...

Scry ,if possible.

Will R message me in the near future?

I'm Male and R is a lass
>>
>>18494220
I don't think it'll last, but you'll get exactly what you want out of it otherwise. It just seems that it'll eventually devolve into endless bickering.

For me. Is R really that much more mature than A?
>>
>>18494238

A hand traces silk sheets. A subliminal heart hidden in absence. A traced heart, with no substance. A white handprint.

Yes but no. When she contacts you it isn't to communicate what she's really thinking. Basically it'll be superficial bullshit.
>>
>>18494233

This guy here.
>>18494171

Yes, it seems assured. Seems like you want to settle into the long-term partner role. I'm sure he's likes you and all, but you need to convince to commit to that extent. A lot of talking and proving yourself to fulfill it. But I keep getting very good cards for the result (The World, The Lovers and such). I'm definitely getting Temperance and III of Cups to describe the process.
>>
>>18494265
Yeah , I know.. Things won't last long :) But I scried a letter ,then had a dream with her messaging me..

Thanks a bunch and sleep well lad.
>>
>>18494266
Thanks, yeah. I'm really looking to get into something long term, and I don't mind convincing. I love showing affection, ahaha.

My offer to interpret more on the cards I drew for you if you elaborated more still stands, by the way. Or is it doing the trick as is?
>>
>>18494241
R: Hanged Man, Three of Cups
A: Ace of Pentacles, Page of Cups

Yes, R is. R has had to make a few sacrifices of her own which leads to a lot of maturity in the long run. She is also a good friend to have around and will act mature in social times whereas A still acts like a child when it comes to her emotions. So A is a little bit emotionally unstable despite A having a lot more experience in general. A is more experienced but still has this childlike side to her while R is a going to continue being a constant friend. You know how people easily swayed by emotions can be your friend one minute and then not the next? You won't have to worry about that with R. So yeah, R is more mature.

Thanks for mine. Can I ask what you saw? That is so exciting to hear except the bickering.
>>
>>18494279
I really just want to know if R is cheating on E. I'll trade again if you want.
>>
Can i ask a question even tho i cant read?

I wanted to know if N (f) will ever leave my head, and what should i do about her
>>
My query:

Is B really as insecure, petty, and embarrassing as he seems?
>>
>>18494284
For that one I actually used the tarot. I can do a scry real quick.

lol. I saw a woman oogling at a large frog idol in the middle of a club, her posture limp. Loud music and and lots of lights. She must be on drugs. The woman really enjoys this at first, then feels hungover and finally leaves the club, promising to not do that again.
>>
>>18494302
The man certainly acts this way. But I feel it's because he's buckling under the pressure. His mental health isn't where it needs to be. He is failing at something.
>>
>>18494321
Are you doing more? Can you tell me about my next bf please?
>>
>>18494300
Remain distant, and take the high road. This is more about your happiness that it is about her.
>>
>>18494321
I wish him the best if that's the case.
>>
>>18494337
i tought as much. i`ll miss her, as dumb as we might have been back then. Thanks bro
>>
>>18494335
Can you read this for me, if you're a reader?

>>18494285
>>
My question:

Should I make the effort for change with D or should I just let fate run it's course and see what it decides?
>>
>>18494352
Queen of Wands, Six of Swords Reversed, Two of Cups

I think so. I would try to look for some evidence. It is most likely a girl that he used to be with that he still loves. She is one of the loud, attractive types. So yeah it's most likely an ex-gf. I asked his relationship with other women besides E. Does that make sense?
>>
>>18494285
>The high priestess, Eight of cups, The emperor, Knight of swords reversed

R very well may be cheating. Whatever's going on between these two, it's not good. Tension is certainly high, and with the Eight of cups in the challenge position, either fishy shenanigans are going on behind the other's back, or one is looking to split, and it very well might be both.

Either way, don't expect this relationship to hold up for much longer.

You don't have to do another reading, but boy would I appreciate it. If you do, lemme know how I'll be doing in a years time. Will I be happier?
>>
I just want some insight about the future good or bad just to keep a good attitude or be on my toes.
>>
query: What's her opinion on me?
Male

>>
>>18494365
>>18494361
>this cringe
YIKES lol
>>
>>18494361
>>18494418
Yeah it sucks to hear. My query is the typical future boyfriend one.
>>
tradin
>>
>>18494461
Yo, I'm here and down to trade. What kind of thing are looking to get read?

As for me, lemme know if I'll be able to have a romantic relationship with G.
>>
>>18494335
It's weird. I'm just being told you should wait. Meaning, it would be better off if I didn't tell you. Go figure.
>>
>>18494480
Romance, I suppose. Any sign of traveling to see him in the near future or around summer time (i.e. spring break, summer break)?
Yours?
>>
>>18494365
I'm getting vague stuff. The opportunity is certainly there for you. But how much or in what way is for you to work out.
>>
>>18494494
>>18494482
>it's a /div/ discord post
Pretty good lol
>>
>>18494507
lol I've been there already. I really didn't even want to do the readings because my body just bombed out on me. But I promised a trade so whatever.
>>
>>18494480
>The Moon, Five of Wands, Nine of Swords, Strength, Eight of Wands.
It seems like there is some chance for your odds to improve over time, but you have a lot of competition. It's going to take a lot of effort and emotional fortitude on your part to deal with the bs he'll put you through. Though, to be fair, I've been in a relationship that started like that and we ended up growing a lot together after we had officially become a couple. Neither of us cheated or anything. It was a really nice relationship. I miss him all the time. Unfortunately distance got in the way and we both kinda had our own lives. Anyways, that doesn't detract from the truth that, as it is, it would be unhealthy for you to pursue, but you can improve, and if you play your cards right, your chances will improve. Just get ready for some bs.

This is me:
>>18494489
>>
anyone have a link to the /div/cord?
not the one in the OP
>>
>>18494489
>Ace of cups, Four of swords reversed, Eight of wands, Queen of pentacles reversed

Is the lack of physical connection with this dude making you feel like something's lacking? I get how it is. I've had ldrs before and they're super painful, wanting to smooch and cuddle and whatnot but being totally unable to do so. It's a real bummer.

If you guys are facing some kind of difficulty in your relationship, then you should stay strong, and try and focus on your strong feelings for one another. Maybe it's the distance putting the strain on you, which is totally understandable.

With the eight of wands hanging around, it does look like you'll be able to see him, but the visit might not be what you're expecting. It might take it's toll on you, most likely financially considering it's a pentacle card that showed up. But so long as you both love each other and are willing to help one another out, then I'm sure things will be alright. I'm rooting for y'all. Hope you really can meet, and that things will be alright.

Anyway! Yeah, just give me a read on if I'll be able to have a romantic relationship with G.
>>
>>18494560
Ah, I'm a pretty patient dude, I'm sure I've put up with more bs with past partners than he can dish out. I don't want to give up on him, I want to be there for him. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18494566
I got you already, boo boo:
>>18494560

Thank you for the read, and yeah, we're long distance. Money is a huge factor, but we can make it happen. He's just worried about my health, whether or not it would be a good idea to travel. My immune system is fucked and he can't really leave where he is right now, but I really want to see him.
>>
>>18494565
I think it's closed to invitation at the moment
>>
>>18494577
Yeah, honestly something associated with reversed pentacle queen is poor health. It really might be best not to go, but I'm sure if you take the proper precautions before getting up and skedaddling, you'll be ok. Modern medicine really is something else.
>>
>>18494590
I'll just have to bite the bullet and get a refill on my inhaler. The first time I ever went to visit him I ended up coming home with pneumonia, so that sucked.
>>
>>18494623
I have the same problem. Maybe he can get one of those air purifiers. Or did you actually meet at his place?
>>
>>18494644
No, we traveled to another state. We weren't sure why, other than it was just cold and rainy constantly, so that's probably why I got sick. :(
He actually has really similar issues, and I just bought him a diffuser for Christmas with some essential oils that should help him breathe better. It's sort of a double gift, because I'll want to go see him to see how it works. ;o
>>
File: Relatable.jpg (187KB, 940x1249px) Image search: [Google]
Relatable.jpg
187KB, 940x1249px
Looking for insight involving past-life experience relating to an ancient civilization and planet-wide genocide on mars. I have traumatic memories of numerous of my deaths during the invasion, and am wondering why I'm remembering them when no one else is.

If not memories, then why is my mind creating these images of disaster?

I seek some sort of guidance, though I'm skeptical of Divination I do believe in the chaotic will of the universe, and for some reason it's lead me here tonight.

I hope someone can help me.
>>
File: tumblr_nblsvuwXk91qhub34o1_400.gif (2MB, 350x174px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nblsvuwXk91qhub34o1_400.gif
2MB, 350x174px
>>18494666
>>18494644
>>
>>18494693
It's weird. The mind does weird things.

See, I've had something similar happen to me. Except in fact it was my current self attempting to make sense of a past life...but not on a foreign planet or something. But here. The way I see it, if were so long ago and still so present, then it isn't actually that. I don't think 'trauma' would be the way to invoke it. But I bet some like that did happen to you in a recent life.

The thing with trying to access memories from THAT long ago...is that it's very difficult to get ANY sort of scent of it. I think an actual memory of those times would rather come off as bizarre and foreign, than traumatic. Because what the difference in time makes! The same way living in Native America or ancient Egypt would be a completely different aesthetic experience.
>>
>>18494715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y
>>
>>18494715
ugh lub u steve harvey
>>
File: RbcyRTe.jpg (276KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
RbcyRTe.jpg
276KB, 1001x1001px
>>18494732
I refuse to let go of these memories without at least trying to remember the details. I mean, it'd potentially be the greatest secret in the human race - to have an extinct alien civilization just at our doorstep. I just want to remember.

I've dreamed of worlds invested in demons, running away with a party of party, of being ripped apart and falling early.

Dreamed of tsunami's on mar's, giant towers falling. I saw the remnants of the war, the planets massive canyons filled with corpses, an attack of plant-wide-scale. I saw the scavengers. I was one of them.

I was who ate the corpses of his the war.
who ate his family when food got scarce.
Who ate his fathers, and his sons.

Cycles of murder and rebirth, stuff out of nightmares.

I don't want to forget the horror, I want to be able to stop the cycle from continuing again
>>
>>18494758
How would you stop the cycle?
>>
File: iVspnJY.gif (967KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
iVspnJY.gif
967KB, 500x715px
>>18494783
Only through cooperation with the rest of mankind. I have no power in myself, except for the people I reach. Stopping the cycle seems impossible, but without more understanding it will always be out of reach. I just want to learn.
>>
>>18494800
Why would they destroy Mars? What's the point?
>>
>>18494758
wasn't there a post about this on a different thread?
>>
>>18494800
If the cycle is done by hand, then it isn't a true cycle.
>>
File: smallerhighimonfire.png (14KB, 122x236px) Image search: [Google]
smallerhighimonfire.png
14KB, 122x236px
>>18494807
I couldn't tell you. In all of the live's I remember, I wasn't important enough to know the why behind the attack. Just the results and aftermath.

>>18494816
Yes, I expanded out a bit for my own curiosity sake. I can keep this contained to the other thread if its an issue.
>>
>>18494825
What did they look like?
>>
>>18494825
not very, but just be considerate of the bump limit. People on /x/ get butt hurt when we start new threads after the bump is reached and the other thread doesn't die quick enough.
>>
Magic doesn't real.
>>
>>18494825
nah dude it's actually pretty interesting, in fact keep doing what you're doing, but that's my opinion.

If I can ask a question

From reading your post, there was water on mars at one point to the point of oceans, do you know what caused these tsunamis in the Martian waters?
>>
>>18494830
It varied. in a few lives I met them, and they used to be just like us essentially. Their original anatomy was neigh indistinguishable underneath what I assume to be eons of genetic and cyber engineering. Monstrosity's, the absolute definition of function over form. Too many arms, too many eyes, robotic prosthetic and rotten flesh. Artificially extending life has its downsides.

In one memory, I traveled through a laboratory of sorts. Very similar to stories of abductions, they experimented on the civilization they were conquering. I saw countless bodies on stretchers, grey skin, tubes of unknown purpose, machines I couldn't be expected to understand the purpose of. They led me into a room, and then there was blackness everyone. and in that moment, i felt such energy. I don't know what they did, to be honest.

>>18494836
Valles Marineris is the result of this planetary war. An impact powerful enough to crack tectonic plates, caused by redirection of an asteroid or some kind of weapon is my guess. Ironic, considering the crater became a place of refuge for survivors for centuries to come after.
>>
trading
>>
>>18494863
What's your query?
>>
>>18494856
damn, this is probably the first time i've been in one of these types of threads and the main subjects of the story actually provide believable evidence. Thank you for taking the time to reply
>>
>>18494877
ye am i gonna be able to go to school this semester?
>>
>>18494883
and holy shit, whatever it was was that powerful to create the largest canyon/valley in the solar system?
>>
>>18494863
I'll trade also, and I have the same question as the other guy lol

Should I go to school this semester?
>>
>>18494884
The Emperor Rx, Wheel of Fortune, Knight of Pentacles Rx, Ace of Swords, 10 of Cups Rx, The Hanged Man

Your journey begins with listlessness and lack of sufficient willpower to make things happen. It's that hopeless feeling you've got that is impeding you or has in the recent past. Something unexpected comes around and throws everything into whack. It has this funny effect of mobilizing you but also reminding you that you lack sufficient resources to make it happen. Inside, you're ready to go, but there's a disconnect between wanting to do it and actually doing it. I get the feeling that you'll probably need to take longer to work to save up some money for school, or else to study for entrance exams, or whatever it is that you need to do to prepare better.
>>
File: kuj9xT1.jpg (142KB, 960x710px) Image search: [Google]
kuj9xT1.jpg
142KB, 960x710px
>>18494883
>>18494889
It comes in fragments, bits and pieces are lost in the chaos. Some memories are cut short in such situations.

Olympus Mons is another frequently remembered landmark on mars. This could be the impact zone, or the volcano that caused the earthquakes.

I'm open to questions, both to better my knowledge and to share thoughts.

Keeping in mind that the lives I remember likely weren't anyone important, I'm always trying to dig deeper to see what I can uncover.
>>
>>18494917
thanks. there's a good chance of that what's your query?
>>
>>18494912
>Seven of Pents, King of Wands, King of Wands, Queen of Cups, Ace of Pentacles.
That's a pretty solid yes, I'd say. Looks like there's an opportunity for things to go really great if you work hard and stay focused. You'll probably get tired and aggravated, but stay focused.

My question is what will happen between him and i in the next few months? will he want to start fixing our relationship soon?
>>
>>18494921
Wondering about a girl and what I should do about it. I don't know, I'm confused.
>>
Any current readers on?
>>
>>18494932
Yes. A shift is occurring. For example, I see Daughter of Wands Rx, but Daughter of Pentacles rightside up. As if to say that the wands aren't an issue anymore, it's no question. Now it's time to actually build. It'll begin, at least.
>>
>>18494934
>Queen of Swords, The Tower, Page of Pentacles, Eight of Wands, Ten of Cups.
Give this woman a chance. Hanging in indecision will ruin your opportunity with her and you will regret it later. Just dabble a bit more and see where things go. You might be pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>18494945
Thank you so much.
>>
May I get a health reading please?
>>
>>18494948
I have been dabbling, but I'm not really sure where to go from here. We have some history and she's hard to read.
>>
>>18494962
it seems like she want's things between you guys, but like....idk, i sense some hesitation but i can't put my finger on it
>>
>>18494967
Mind digging deeper since my reading was like three times as long as yours?
>>
File: 1483538526175.jpg (177KB, 1012x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1483538526175.jpg
177KB, 1012x1012px
found this the day before yesterday.
>>
>>18494971
sure. one second.
what's holding her back:
>High Priestess, Hierophant, Page of Swords, King f Swords.
Seems like she's not sure what the right choice is either, about your relationship. Like, she wants someeeething, but she's not sure what yet or how to go about it. Right now she's in a reconnaissance phase where's she's trying to see what's in it for her. if it makes sense, it's like not in a selfish way, but making sure it wouldn't be dangerous to proceed.
What you could do:
>Empress, Six of Wands, Lovers, King of Wands.
Seriously just go for it. everything keeps saying yes.
anthing else?
>>
>>18494932
If you want to do a follow up. Why is so required for me to go? I keep getting that indication.
>>
File: RM17e1U.jpg (147KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
RM17e1U.jpg
147KB, 990x742px
>>18494693
No one's willing to give me a read?
I wish I had more to offer in return, but all I can offer is a an attempt return 'read' of my own non-tarot design.
>>
>>18494983
Hell, I'll trade.

>>18494977
Here's me. I'll do yours in a sec.
>>
>>18494985
I'll need you to describe an intimate object, something very close to you. Do not tell me the actual object, its not relevant. It just has to be something dear to you, something with high personal worth.
>>
>>18494983
It's latent, and needs to be developed.

I wouldn't say you were 'special', but of all the people who died back then, the memories seemed to most naturally hover and remain with you. Like asking why you spilled your coffee on your shirt and not your pants. Just happened that way. Had to spill somewhere. But obviously you're also a more capable receiver of this. But why you and not all the other capable ones? Just where the spill happened.

But it can be developed. You are best suited for it. Some people are rulers. Others are artists. You're the guy who remembers this.
>>
>>18494998
Black object. Has a screen and a view. Many odd buttons. First bought it back in 2010. Still have videos from years ago in the memory card.

That good?
>>
>>18495003
Thanks for the response. I believe we've all experienced this, albeit different parts, in our cosmic lifetime. I wish I could find another who remembers, but until then I'll continue to look and try to remember.

>>18495000
I'm not getting much. Your most prized possession in the world is a computer? I need something personal to you, otherwise it gets tossed together with countless other streams of thought. It has to be something unique, something you personally created, found or altered is preferred
>>
>>18495040
Eh. I don't think I have anything like *that*. I'll try again though.

A book. Has my name on it, but needs a key to unlock. I write daily notes on it, under funny titles. Half the pages are scrapped, leaving only the best writing. I write in sessions, until the prose or the ideas get too 'ugly'.
>>
>>18495059
You were once an inventor. I dismissed these feelings previously, but now realize these are directed towards you.

You quickly grew bored of your work, frequently throwing away genius before it got the chance to become full fleshed out ideas. I'm seeing a glass eye and a metal limb.

You were never particularly loud or made an impact, but you witnessed many dark things in your life, and made it your purpose to catalog them. Living such a long life took it's tole on you, until there was a point where the things you saw started to give you pleasure.

You're entity is capable of great power, but also prone to the ache of time. Remember as you grow older, to never become desensitized to the plights of life and death. Least you re-encounter the parts of your entity you would rather keep under-wraps.
>>
>>18495086
Yes, this is very congruent actually. Thanks.
>>
Would love to be read if anyone needs the practice. I do ask that you are confident enough to read my person/fate without changing it though.
>>
Looking for scry practice.
Only donig 3 queries.
Ask.
>>
>>18495365
What's the worst that will happen?
>>
>>18495365
hi hi! hope ur still there :)

who will know of me, before life's end?
>>
>>18495365
What does he feel about me?
>>
>>18495405
Yeah nice query...
The worst that will happen?
idk disconnecting due to drinking or something.
>>
>>18495423
Good enough for me.
>>
>>18495406
I can't tell you specific information such as names, numbers of people, or anything like that.
My scrying not good enough for things like that.
Hell my scrys may be entirely inaccurate for all I nose.

>>18495422
coming up next.
>>
>>18495365
>>18495406
ok ok

then, my greatest accomplishment?
>>
>>18495427
>I can't tell you specific information such as names, numbers of people, or anything like that.

in other words, you're full of shit lmao
>>
>>18495422
uh...
Does he have a reason to be angry with you...?
>>
>>18495436

>Hell my scrys may be entirely inaccurate for all I know

You're a faggot, lol
>>
>>18495437
No?not that i know?
>>
>>18495440
Cool!
then IDK cause what I saw was it was looking good like there was some sort of hope and then some sort of personal bias came in I think and I started accidentally scrying some dumb ass completely irrelevant to you. Either way I believe there's hope there.
You should probably start talking to him or be more open with him but either way I think he feels good about you.
>>
>>18495444
Thank you !
>>
>>18495431
>>18495444
?
>>
Looking for a trade, i can do tarot. Im fairly new but i have been told im reasonably good through.
My query is: Why is treating me like this now, what changed? She used to avoid me like the plague and im extremely confused, looking for some insight on this mess of a woman
>>
>>18495484
i'll trade.

what will be my career's greatest accomplishment?
>>
>>18495492
Give me some minutes
>>
>>18495484
She's attempting to make inroads. I think she really does want you.

Oddly enough, she wanted you before, but was too erratic about it. A bad case of Mother of Cups and IX of Wands Rx.
>>
>>18495492
The Strength
You will be given a new task that seems difficult to you. But if you succeed, you will be able to obtain many valuable experiences. Besides, you may have conflicts with a colleague, maybe a female.. Do not be over self-confidence as others may consider you hardheaded If you have your own business, this will be a difficult time for you. Your business situation is not quite good. But if you do not give up easily, things will be resolved in a positive way.
>>18495496
Thank you
>>
Air query
Female 22 Pisces
Will he have the courage to propose me this year?
>>
>>18495537
>>18495537
>>18495537
NEW THREAD BECAUSE I DESERVE IT!
>>
Aquarius
Male, 18
What's this year going to be like for me?
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.