[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream when i was child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: oldgoat_big-1024x1004.jpg (208KB, 1024x1004px) Image search: [Google]
oldgoat_big-1024x1004.jpg
208KB, 1024x1004px
After many years of lurking, time to post.

So, i had like 2 years when i got this dream. Its only one i remember. I was in front of my house and there was a big fucking wooden chair. On chair i saw a man, but with legs and head from goat. From his mouth there was dropping some shit, like spit. He had a big glass of beer in his hand or something like this. Was very calm, he just sit there and watch straight on me. When i start running, after some time i turn my head back and saw him again on this chair but in far end of my property and he was sitting right hand to me. Any ideas? And no, this is not RP or some shit. I have some weird abilities but i think they are not related.
Pic related but he was more like animal
>>
OP here, forgot to tell i was too young to watch that kind of movies so i cant saw him anywhere
>>
>>18489655
>Two year olds are always sources of accurate information

Actually I don't even believe you at all. Two year old's language skills are very limited, but you're identifying liquid in a glass as beer, noting where your property line starts & stops, and can tell if a chair is made of wood or something else -- pretty accomplished for a two year old, esp. when be harassed by a demon.
>>
>>18489680
dude, im nearly 30 atm. its normal when u grow up a bit u can tell what was that?

good bait, +1 for make me reply
>>
>>18489655
He switched from your middle to your right.
He wanted you to know that you have chosen nature over all you hold dear.
>>
>>18489714
like my inside nature?
>>
>>18489714
and who was that?
why he want me to know it?
what is the purpose of it?
>>
>>18489755
I would tell you but he has many names.
Yes your inside nature. It now reigns over your life. He wants you to know it because he is pleased. The purpose is symbiosis.
>>
>>18489769
well, the part with nature is fucking scary cuz i feel this way my whole life. symbiosis with him? why me? whats the 'deal' here?
>>
>>18489782
You. Because man is part nature, spirit and mind. As a ruler of nature, it has chosen you. You because that is what was strongest in you. instinct. The deal is as per usual. Life in exchange for death. Laughter in exchange for sadness and vice a versa. Let me guess... you never paid much attention to spirituality and intellectual pursuits because you see them as a waste of time.
>>
>>18489791
i was highly intelligent from i remember but yea, i was always wondered by nature of people and nature in general. whats his most common name? and its just thats all? or i have some profits or negatives sided from it?
>>
No one in this thread knows the correct way to dream.
>>
>>18489810
You are good with material worldly goods.
You tend to do well in the physical realm with whatever takes your fancy.
You have the same weaknesses and strengths of the beasts under creation.
A man of the land. You are capable of doing anything you set your mind to.

His most common name. Is Baphomet.
>>
>>18489831
its correct. all of it.
so, theres any danger to me?
>>
>>18489831
tell me more about the beast, please. i cant find anything
>>
>>18489853
All the weaknesses of the beasts.
>>
File: 1482276744844.jpg (81KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482276744844.jpg
81KB, 499x700px
>>18489830
But this outside information can help inform the inside information.

Oyasumi Punpun made me realize that something was "wrong" with the way I perceived everything.
And though it is not a show, I think it is important to consider.
>>
>>18489857
He was once a God. Revered long ago.
>>
>>18489831
Didn't baphomet come from "Mahomet" which came from Muhammad?
>>
>>18489859
whats the strenghts and weaknesses of beast?
>>
>>18489655
What kind of weird abilities
>>
>>18489869
im great liar, i can just pop up with lie whenever i want, even if i fuck up lie, its always positive to me. my life is one whole pure luck. whenever i met someone its just like 'whoa, u are one good guy' and start to buy me stuff, drinks or give money. its a huge list boys
>>
>>18489867
The beast will fear but not for long,
The beast will yield in soothe of song.
The beast will fight by night and day.
The beast will drink the thirst at bay.

When hither comes to judge the beast. The judgement swift to him the least. For one can see that though he try, the test of time thus drains him dry.
His end doth often come unknowing.
His nightmares often weakness showing.
The beast is one and one is beast.
When knowledge knows whats knowings least.

Your strengths are that which I mentioned above and courage.
Your weakness tend to be in awareness of situations and matters of the heart.
>>
>>18489864
No.
>>
>>18489897
How are you so sure?
>>
>>18489903
I studied this.
>>
>>18489903
tfw he probably has a convo with him
>>
>>18489892
where i can find more about beast?
so overall, whats the main point of that everything? should i be worried he visited me or no? i have so many questions...
>>
>>18489926
You can find out more about him with a quick google search. The main point is that you are a very strong physical sense person. No.
>>
>>18489926
Empty yourself so you can choose what you pour into that basin.
>>
>>18489938
empty yourself?
>>
File: forks, washington.jpg (62KB, 765x479px) Image search: [Google]
forks, washington.jpg
62KB, 765x479px
>>18489952
You are NOT your name.
You are NOT your parents.
You are NOT where you came from.
You are NOT what everyone thinks you are.
You are NOT your gender.
You are NOT all the shit in your apartment.

But what you ARE is the same thing as any other person on this planet. You struggle against others like yourself and maybe eventually one person will rise above after all that struggling against ourselves. You are all the same but for some reason you can't remember when this happened.
Maybe "we" were made to break this mortal coil in which we are stuck.
>>
>>18489977
i agree with this part, i cant remember when.

thanks alot, i will try to search for some endless questions
>>
File: Its all gonna be alright..jpg (62KB, 384x477px) Image search: [Google]
Its all gonna be alright..jpg
62KB, 384x477px
>>18489655
Don't worry, about a thing. 'Cause every little thing is gonna be alright. Rise up this morning. Smile with the rising sun. Three little birds. Stood by my door step. Singing sweet songs. Of melodies pure and true, singing, this is my message to you hoo hoo.

>>18489919
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.