[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all have one. How do you know who yours is? And what tgeir name is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 9

File: th.jpg (10KB, 189x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 189x300px
We all have one. How do you know who yours is? And what tgeir name is?
>>
Their* guardian angel thread
>>
>>18487671
Your "guardian angel" is merely the aspect of yourself which loves you and wants you to succeed. It's fine to personify it, but don't deify it.
>>
>>18487671
My brother told me his guardian angel's name is Michael however I don't know the name of mine.
>>
>>18487680
everyone has one, whether you want to acknowledge/believe it or not.

It loves you a lot and tries to protect you
>>
>>18487689
>It loves you a lot and tries to protect you
That's you. You love yourself, you protect yourself. If you mentally separate this part of you, you become weaker overall.
>>
>>18487695
we are all weak, man is nothing
being able to realize this is real strength

Our minds and the ability to understand is dust in comparison to the vastness of reality
>>
>>18487703
That's entirely wrong. The mind is a beautiful infinity.
>>
>>18487704
I agree with you, it is a beautiful thing, but believing that you are your own god and deeming yourself as a superior being is not
There is so much we can't conceptualize in this universe
While we can "try" we never will
>>
>>18487671
I think my guardian angel is myself in a future singularity.

Or an AI from said singularity tasked with bringing me into it.

Or it's Jesus from said singularity.

Time.

>All of the above?
>>
Op here. But how do you talk or know its name? Bible says we all have one.
>>
>>18487743
some people are gifted with the ability to know it's name, for example my mom said asked for its name in a prayer when she was a teenager and she dreampt about some random things but kept hearing the name Gabriel in her dream and throughout the day she kept seeing that name everyday. At least this is was she told me.
>>
>>18487743
He/it/me is on this board, shitposting across time and space.
>>
>>18487750
what*
>>
>>18487751
Classy
>>
>>18487759
If you've got the eyes to see.
Then open wide!
>>
Op here. Im a Christian. I really am interested in if I can speak to what ever guardian angel is looking on me
>>
>>18487768
Then just ask.
>>
>>18487764
Fact that you cursed i know your not an instrument of the Lord
>>
>>18487768

Have a heartfelt prayer tonight or whenever and ask for its name. Can't be a contrived prayer but one from the heart
>>
>>18487773
I have..no response
>>
>>18487774
>>18487781
>none of this, I get.

>>18487777
this, I do.
>>
>>18487788
Remember god works in strange ways, don't expect to get an answer like right away, time is relative.

You might find out tomorrow or in 10 years, remember that.
>>
>>18487793
Ok.. This is true
>>
>>18487710
>you are your own god and deeming yourself as a superior being
That's not what I said. I said that the "guardian angel" is an aspect of yourself. I fully believe in God, and that God would give us a strength inside.
>>
>>18487826
Sorry I misread what you meant
>>
>>18487849
No problem, friend. Especially on the internet, misunderstanding is easy. :)
>>
>>18487671

I pray for God to send me Michael because he's a badass.

Why have a huggy, lovey baby one when you could have a badass soldier general with a firery sword who literally BTFO the devil and all evil?

Captcha related: ANGEL Close
>>
File: Screenshot (2).png (812KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
812KB, 1280x1024px
>>18487671
I'm not sure. I'd imagine my guardian angel has abandoned me or run far far away. It wouldn't do well for them to stick around a burning trainwreck.
>>
>>18487671
I call him Gary. He wears a brown three piece suit and asks a lot of stupid questions.
>>
>>18489275
>Michael
>beating his big brother

You're an idiot and so is he
>>
>>18487750

Your mom dreamt that her personal guardian angel happens to be named the same as the most famous literal arch angel.

This shit must be true.
>>
>>18489291

This is the only worthwhile post in this thread.
>>
>>18487671
I'd say it is Seraphiel but I am not sure. Just got visited by him in dreams. I got somewhat spooked because I didn't know his name until then and I was a fedora tipper. The angel was old testament-tier. Was bizarre but not horrifying. Like a floating head surrounded by light and wings.
>>
Think mine was Leliel when I looked up the chart.
>>
>>18489508
It's fine if gog don't believe it. Isn't life great in the sense you can choose what you want to believe in or not? I in fact believe my mom
>>
>>18487684

Michael and Mary are names of leylines as well as saints and angels.
>>
Yes. You can actually meditate and pray to receive their name and open communications with them just like any other goetoc entity.
>>
I believe mine is Michael as well! Despite not having any formal communication, I do pray to him every night; I started doing so because I kept "sensing" (not seeing, but perceiving) strong light blue lights in the shapes of rifts at the foot of my bed, and at one point a huge imprint of a figure with firey wings (which was also made up of entirely light blue). However, because I'very never formerly received the name, it could very well be somebody else.
>>
Eh, a blue light would usually belong to the Watchtower of Air, Mental, East, Spring; the domain of Raphael.
>>
File: uriel3f.jpg (121KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
uriel3f.jpg
121KB, 533x800px
Uriel

I just recently realized, the signs were too obvious to ignore.
>>
>>18494306
That thing looks cool as fuck
>>
I don't believe I have a guardian angel, for I've never seen one or felt one was watching over me.

The fact that lucifer and a third of all the angels rose up against god makes me question just how nice a place heaven is.
Should one strive to live in a place where you cannot admire your qt angel neighbor in her see through robe, eat
your fill at supper or sleep in after a life of toil and devotion?

I'd rather hang out with the cool kid
>>
The way I've come to understand it, you have guardian angels. They act as protectors to a certain extent and as teachers. Angels have never been incarnate as humans, they will also stay with you your entire life.

Then we have Spirit guides, who step in and out of our lives with the sole purpose of teaching things. They may have been incarnated as humans before.

Sometimes ancestors, pets, E.T.s or relatives may be present around us for periods of time, but without taking on the job of being a spirit guide.

In a similar sort of way the archangels, can be invoked/evoked into your life or they may come and help of their own volition during difficult times and lend you power/energies they see fit for situation, as well as guidance.

Some people suggest that these things may be part of your higher self/atman/Holy Spirit. I've found that in the sense of "we are all Brahman" of course they would be, but as to whether or not they are part of your atman/higher self I'm not so sure.

That being said, spirit animals and power animals, they may be part of your higher self. They may appear as a seperate entity while in the SSC (shamanic state of consciousness) and you can communicate with them like a spirit guide or any of the above, but your "energy signature" may also contain a very similar engery to that of totem/power animals.
Spirit animals (different to totem/power) act in a way very similar to that of a spirit guide or more closely, that of an archangel. They teach and offer "medicine" or power for a short period of time and then leave when the task is accomplished.
Some people say that if you don't give even your power animals enough attention they may leave for a time until you can "win" them back.
To keep them happy do things like "dance" them in your body.

Also, all of these are just forms of energy, they may possess different levels of male and female traits but are gender less. They can appear in different ways for different people.
>>
>>18494585
A Buddhist probably wouldn't see angels with wings etc. Some people might feel their presence more than see them. Lots of people see them as different coloured orbs.
>>
Would a guardian angel ever abandon you?
>>
I don't think so, I've never read or heard of it happening.
>>
>>18495019
no they don't
I remember reading the accounts of a saint (Saint foustina I think?) where she said that whenever you do a good deed or act any selfless good hearted thing, your guardian angel sends that "spiritual gift" to god kinda like a present or something and it's joyous in heaven etc
Whereas when you don't or do something really bad, your angel cries etc.

I mean I can see it happen however it's anon choice to believe it or not

>>18494585
Interesting
>>
>>18487671
Sorry I'm not autistic enough to give my penis a name.
>>
>>18487689
>everyone has one, whether you want to acknowledge/believe it or not.
If that's true, mine is either very bad at their job or fucking hates me, because they've allowed me to reach the point of complete despair and anger at the fact that I was even born.
>>
>>18498071
just curious, how have you been reaching out to it over the years?
>>
>>18498076
How was I supposed to reach out to it?
>>
>>18498088
i don't know. someone else might have insight into that.

but you tried over the years and no signs came?
>>
>>18487671
Your guardian angel is your user interfacing with your digital self.

welcome to the matrix. They dont control you, but they win when you do what they want.
>>
>>18498096
I guess I didn't actively try to contact them. Frankly, I've been too busy just trying to stave off a complete psychotic breakdown. It basically takes everything I have just to keep myself from having a major psychotic episode.
>>
I AM THE LAW
>>
>>18498115
have you tried medications to help ease the episodes? it can be hard for some to get a baseline.
>>
>>18498115
Like you say, you're only staving it off. A breakdown is part of the growing process. Cry and drive your emotions to their lowest possible point. There are contradictions in your belief and understanding of the world. Once you make it through that you can call yourself one of the survivors.
>>
>>18487774
Can confirm. The big guy is a master class shitposter. Doing it for free since before the job paid. Not trying to disparage his name but he likes it just as much, and for the same reason, as we do.
>>
>>18487671
Gabriel
That is also my name
>>
>>18487689
You don't have one, whether you want to believe or not
>>
>>18498443
Not anywhere close to the real names of angles.
>>
>>18498145
>>18498148
I guess it doesn't really matter at this point. I've already lost too much of my life to ever get to where I wanted to be. They just better not give me any shit when I finally kill myself.
>>
>>18498533
Yeah, angles have names like "acute" and "obtuse".
>>
>>18498544
Yeah and you also got things like sin cos and tan
>>
>>18494585
Metatron and one other Archangel incarnated on Earth before. Enoch.
>>
>>18498581
Ahh yeh, sorry I forgot about those two. Was it Sandalophon, the other one?
As a side note for the anons set on trying evocation, I've read a few times that Metatron is the easiest to evoke
>>
>>18494585
You seem to know your shit.
What happens when an evil spirit latches on to you though.
Why is it that there was maybe is a spirit that was around me that no other spirits allowed it to tell me his name?
>>
>>18498132
Kek

So you call yours an angel huh
I always thought mind was a STANDO
>>
>>18498539
If you're done with living why not just become a different person? This time you can decide who you want to be.
>>
>>18498539
Wanting to kill yourself is the ultimate redpill anon.
It's the lowest you can go and a opotunity to finally become who u want to be.
Most of us aren't who we want to be because we are worried about everyone's opinion or life stress.
So why don't you just imagined you killed the old you and become a new person.
Just leave go on an adventure. Have no money and live on the street in some exotic countries. Start a business Do whatever.
It's a great opotunity when you don't give a fuck.
Even if you got family or dependants.whats the difference if you killa yourself versus you disappearing one day.hey at least I'll save them a funeral
>>
>>18494409
Be careful what you wish for. There are plenty of writings on this. I would read Thomas Aquinas on the angels and their nature. He sums it up nicely. I don't recommend starting with the Summa Theologica or anything like that however. Get a good collection of his writings that includes stuff about the nature of angels. You'll understand more about the fall. Also, Catherine of Sienna has some great writings on her vision of hell it mirrors many others.

Bonus: Fr. Gabriele Amorth a legendary exorcist from Rome who passed recently wrote something great about heaven, hell, purgatory and death in his last book.
>>
File: bear.jpg (49KB, 533x549px) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
49KB, 533x549px
>>18487671
>>18487680
totally agree w/ this second guy; however i don think mutually exclusive to op, bc the name of the guardian angel represents the archetype guiding you. mine is a bear lol. at least for now, and since ive been young. i love that bear. hope he stays around. hes funny, and a great leader/protector
>>
To gaze upon a Seraphim directly is death and they're the lynchpin concepts holding the astral expanse together beneath the Source's expression.

4 Archangels at the top closest to God..
7 Seraphim across the bottom of the 'Watchtowers' and 1 Fallen (Southern tower of Fire opposite of Michael) which is the Demiurge Lucifer. For all that we focus on the negativities of life, evil actually plays a very small section of the dominating forces and our sufferings are mostly self-inflicted by our natures as naturally lower-plane creatures.

There are a lot of the other eight choirs though.
Including Cherubim which contrary to common media are actually massive and scary as fuck.

Guardian Watchers come in all shapes and sizes but they absolutely exist.
>>
>>18494306
what signs lmao
>>
>>18487743
Well obviously if it's written in the Bible, it must be true!
>>
>>18499021
I'm not sure, does it feel malevolent? It might not be anything to worry about. Nearly a decade ago I had a spirit guide for a time who just referred to itself as "the laughing one". In the end I realised that part of his teaching was that his name wasn't important, but being present and having a light hearted attitude was.
>>
I've had William just sort of following me and chilling for as long as i can remember, i think because i noticed him when I was very young and he was desperate for attention. i'm not certain if that's his real name, though, that's just what i've taken to calling him. i'm not quite sure what kind of spirit he is, but I'm fairly certain he's never been alive. he avoids the question.
he's taken a liking to me enough to hang out a bit.
>>
>>18487793
Also remember that God knows exactly how quickly time travels for us as well as himself. He created it after all
>>
>>18500994
Op here .. More?
>>
>>18494409
You must remember that heaven is actual, not relative, perfection. It is a perfection and happiness beyond that of human comprehension. I doubt you'll long for such base things.
>>
>>18501555
Amen
>>
Any of you lot have familiarity with Enochian magick?
Here's a good resource worth downloading and reading.

https://www.scribd.com/document/19214021/Schueler-An-Advanced-Guide-to-Enochian-Magick
>>
>>18487671
Samael is mine, he told me.
>>
>>18499038
>>18499070
No, I can't be who I want to be, because who I want to be is a teenager. I want to be a teenager and have the youth that was robbed from me by severe mental illness and some other shit I couldn't control. And no, just being "young at heart" isn't fucking good enough. There's no person I can become now that I actually *want* to become. I don't care about anything else. I could have literally everything else in the world, and it wouldn't mean shit to me. I could cure every disease on Earth, win five Oscars, write the most popular and critically-acclaimed stories in history, and be worth a trillion dollars, and I Would. Not. Care. Because I'd still be absolutely disgusted by myself because of my age.

So, it's literally impossible for me to not be miserable in this world, and it's also impossible for me to not hate myself. Suicide is the only option I have left. If there is some kind of guardian spirit or whatever watching me, they should know me well enough to realize this, and since they didn't intervene to stop it, they should at least not give me shit for taking the only way out.
>>
>>18502467
There are people like you. Who like to play with toys, get stoned and hang out with friends all day. It's perfectly natural to want that. There is nothing wrong with you except the way you live.
>>
>>18503698
https://youtu.be/0rqeR-iLKYA
>>
>>18503698
This would fall under "just being 'young at heart'". It becomes a *big* problem once you bring sexuality into it, and that's my main concern. If you want to act like a young and beautiful person, but you're not young, people won't accept it. At the very least, I'd be expected to stick to my own age group, which is a bunch of people who all have experience and will expect me to have experience. I won't get to be the younger man for an older woman, which was one of the things I wanted most in life. I won't get to be a sex object. I won't get to enjoy youthful sexuality because feminism poisoned my mind with guilt throughout my life and now my sex drive is essentially gone. I won't get to do any of those things unless I can get someone to agree to role-play it for me, and that's not good enough, because I need it to be authentic.

What I want is to be a teenager in the most literal sense. It's primarily motivated by sex. And that's something people don't accept.
>>
>>18504962
You are setting your happiness on a material idea, you will never be happy this way, taking your life will only lead to even bigger suffering in whatever comes after, and I'm not talking about the western idea of hell.

The only way to get out of what you are in is to stop clinging and stop desiring, you are living in a world you have created in your mind, you must come back to reality before you can do anything.

If you swim against the current you'll tire yourself out and you won't get where you want to go, so just float on.

If you want more literal advice I would suggest going on a journey before you do anything drastic. Instead of killing yourself why not just taking a road trip, walk into the woods with some essential shit, take a bus to nowhere, basically do whatever you wouldn't do because of fear of change on your normal life. I assure you, if you go on a journey, you will find yourself.
>>
maybe its intuition?
>>
I know mine. His name is Dave and he saved me from fucking a fat chick one time.
>>
>>18505098
lmao
>>
>>18505098
DUDE! XD DUDE! XD
THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS
>>
File: 1449797290328.jpg (45KB, 320x231px) Image search: [Google]
1449797290328.jpg
45KB, 320x231px
>>18487671
Jerome.
>>
>>18505780
At a hostel in mexico city

after earlier encountering a shrine to santa muerte which i touched. ellie had gone to sleep and i was very cold lying on the bunk below her. i felt ill. i began thinking about horrible things like the bronze bull torture device, war crimes, rape, skulls and death. although i tried to pray, i could not take my mind from these evil images and i felt as though i was enveloped in darkness. i saw myself on a checkerboard with blackness all around that threatened to consume me. a black man’s head resting upon two feathery wings appeared and told me he was my guardian angel. he was young maybe late 20’s early 30’s and had cropped hair and a mustache with a goatee. he said his name was jerome. i asked the flying head if he was st.jerome. he laughed and said no and that he was born in new york in the 70s. i was on the edge of a mountainous cliff that looked like the american southwest with a large expanse before me. jerome told me to follow him and to keep praying as i walked across the air. as long as i focused on the jesus prayer i was able to meet jerome on the other side.
>>
>>18505040
I feel the same way my man. It's not sexual for me though; I have almost no sex drive. I just want to be a teenager. I'm only 22 but I get filled with sadness when I think that I'll never be a kid again.
>>
>>18505040
I'm sorry, but "Just accept that your fate is to be old, ugly, and asexual" is advice that I refuse to take.
>>
>>18487793
I think this advice can be said for anyone that tries to will the metaphysical in any way.
>>
Ioxil
>>
>>18487671
Mine doesnt have a name, it is real, its the forest, its any forest really, i hear the calls telling me to abandon modern life sometimes, but only when im near it, when i was in arizona, the calls stopped
>>
Does anyone have a conversation with it or feel its presents?
>>
File: HGA.jpg (183KB, 1376x1076px) Image search: [Google]
HGA.jpg
183KB, 1376x1076px
I'm not sure about a singular name but I have a vague image of her in my head.

I had a Harvey moment with Disney's Pinocchio. If you're familiar with Robert Anton Wilson, you'll know what I'm saying here.
>>
File: i-found-a-liquor-store.gif (885KB, 245x137px) Image search: [Google]
i-found-a-liquor-store.gif
885KB, 245x137px
>>
>>18508067
Lol bump for op
>>
>How do you know who yours is?
he found me

>And what tgeir name is?
names are ephemeral, but in the current culture s/he goes by Uriel
>>
>>18507819
>feel its presents
That sounds vaguely sexual.
>>
>>18506701
That wasn't my advice, but if all you can take away from life are those 3 things then you have a long way ahead of you, your age is irrelevant in the big picture anyway. The sooner you start changing your perspective the sooner you'll undertake your journey, and if you decide you don't want it now you'll just keep making the same mistakes wherever you end up on. Take a step back and open your eyes, are you what you believe you are?
>>
>>18507935
Only read Prometheus Rising. What is a Harvey moment?
>>
>>18511920
I have no interest in taking whatever "journey" you're talking about, nor am I interested in self-righteous pronouncements about "What's REALLY important in life." Maybe, just maybe, I might be interested in whatever enlightenment shit you're alluding to if I'd been able to have my fun and get it out of my system. But I didn't, so I'm not.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.