[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me meet a real alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1396.png (21KB, 671x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1396.png
21KB, 671x800px
Oh my life I've been fascinated with the extraterrestrial, but recently i've had some unfortunate news about my health and my time here on this planet is coming to an end, if anyone could help me on filling out my dream of meeting a real alien or contacting one please do.
>>
>>18486402
Sorry, anon, no one on Earth can help you meet an alien. No way of knowing if it's real or merely a hallucination, but some people claim to have met alien-like beings while using certain psychedelic drugs like DMT or Salvia.
>https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?S1=18
>>
>>18486402
Hola! My name is Pedro, and I am an undocumented Mexican living in the United States. Pleased to meet you, anon. Can't stay long. Maybe they will find me and deport me back. I don't want to go back. And if the wall thing happens, how will I get into the United States without documents?
>>
We're all from space and made out of stardust. You think aliens would call us humans? We're an alien race.
>>
>>18486427
But I want to meet someone from another planet

>>18486421
BUILD THE WALL!

>>18486414
Thanks but no thanks.
>>
>>18486402
All you need to do is go somewhere where there is nobody around and just wait with a note in your pocket. The note has to say "Hello, I am willing to speak to you. I am benign and I am part of the Galactic Federation. I would like my neocortex to be unaffected by the protective electromagnetic flux in order to converse with your leader." There is a pretty low chance that you are going to be abducted by Galactic Federation aliens, but if you are, they might just give you a sneak peek aboard their space craft.
>>
>>18486442
>But I want to meet someone from another planet
Then go to one.
>>
Search on google for "Tengri 137" and you will find what you want!
>>
Meditating and then asking to meet one could maybe work, i can feel something tuching me. But i can´t see or hear it´s voice. just ask to talk to an friendly ET and to hear it and see. i don´t know if it will work for you but giving it a try woudent be that bad right?
>>
>>18486421
Came here to post this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.