[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to sell my soul how can i do that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: lcf.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
lcf.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
I want to sell my soul how can i do that?
>>
>>18486342
It's already done, anon.
>>
Give it to me
>>
You need to suck dick
>>
>>18486346
I already claimed him with my dubs >>18486344
>>
>>18486342
Give up on being yourself and devote your life to something. Easiest way is to start using heavily addictive drugs. Note: you get your soul back when you die and you won't be able to avoid feeling horrible about what you did with your limited time here on Earth.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (331KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
331KB, 5000x5000px
>>18486356
>with my dubs
>>
Summon a succubus and become it's slave by making a pact with it.

you will need:
1 (one) broken dick (you have to broke your own dick)
1 (one) very dark room (the darkest the better)
And be asleep by 3:33 AM

If you do it correctly a succubus will come and fix your dick have sex with you and feed from you at the end you can ask it to do a pact with it so It can feed on you more, but it might ask for your soul in return as well of a modified room for it to live with you.
>>
File: lol.gif (860KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
860KB, 389x259px
>>18486385
>you have to broke your own dick
>>
Try Ebay, I occasionally look around for fresh souls myself. Don't expect much though, they usually only go for $5-15 or so.
>>
Why would you sell the most important thing you have for a handful of years of pleasure? Also, if you're so stupid to give up your eternal life for material wishes your soul already belongs to satan
>>
>>18486385
But if I broke an dick, how succubus giv me pussi
>>
>>18486342
Try heroin.
>>
I honestly dont believe it is possible from a Christian point of view. If one is not a Christian and tries to offer their soul to Satan, Satan already owns the soul in question so why should he bargin for something he already has? If the soul in question IS a Christian, the Bible teaches that literally nothing can seperate us from salvation in Christ, even sin, rebellion, or pursuit of Satan.

Point is, if youre dealing with the actual devil, you cant sell your soul. If you think youre dealing with something else, well, you're not. Pretty simple.
>>
Take peyote and meditate for the whole trip. This might open ur eye enough for u to communicate with the spirit world..

Set an intention out to Morning star to sell your soul to him.. He might come.. Or any other demi-god

This is the only way I wouldt know how not including getting in a cult that knows their shit so they can communicate with a powerful being for u
>>
>>18486342
Sell me your kidney. You only need one.
>>
>>18486342
write down all the things you regret in life
hang self
>>
>>18486342
became a zombie horde leftist, material is all you want thats selling your soul, its all metafors
>>
>>18486342
Souls are of no value, we can make more if we need them.
>>
Hello anon post NO. 18486342,
I work on behalf of the soul merchants as a soul broker and it appears your
Soul is quite valuable. What we do is
take your soul, restore it to like new condition, then auction it off. We can also rent your soul out if you aren't ready to make the full commitment of
soul sale. Mind you we do take a hefty cut but over all we have a 98% satisfactory rating for our services. You can try to sell your soul on your own but it's rather impossible due to
the fact that no mere mortal has the
ability to speak to the other side or has as many connections as we do.
The terms are as follows. Once your soul is bought you can buy it back at the price of 10 souls. Sometimes when you buy your soul back it comes back in better shape so this is highly recomended. Sometimes when a soul is bought the new owner can't figure it out and will return it to you. Since there are no refunds for either party this is beneficial to you.
Now what we wish to know is what do you want for your soul? we can start the negotiation process immediately but we really need to know which life path you seek. We get a lot of requests for fame and fortune but if this is what you seek
we HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU PREPARE YOURSELF FOR IT. We understand this is a message board so we have an agent on standby for the next 48hrs. Good day and may you make the right choice.

-
>>
>>18486369
I had to start using opiates for a kidney disorder at 15 and after a surgery and brief clean period got ureter cancer at 17. So for nearly 10 straight years of my life I was on pain meds. And they felt fucking good too, although I intentionally took more than usual because I thought I was going to die anyways and just wanted to hasten it.

I'm not talking like, people taking 80mg of oxy, or a shot of 12mg Hydromorphone. I'd say my tolerance hit something like 240mg of Oxycodone a day followed by a lot of ER Morphine and Oxymorphone. Occassionally fentanyl in hospital settings only because I was usually on 2-3 other opiates and despite the tolerance they were worried about me OD'ing.

Honestly I think once you pass that point with pain and cancer the doctors assume you'll die. So when I lived and now I'm trying to get my life back most of them wiped their hands clean of me.

I'm on suboxone now and I felt better than I've ever felt in my life. Idk if drugs is a good way to 'lose your soul'. If you want to argue semantics, maybe it's a way to lose what in popular culture people attribute to being a 'soul', but you can come back. I was on all sorts of pain meds that no doubt fucked up my brain pattern and development since I started at 15. The sub therapy and whatever is an easy way to come back to reality.

And opiates to me are the real shit. Methamphetamine, cocaine, whatever. Not nearly as addictive psychologically, but damaging physically, though not something I think fits having the ability to make people lose their soul. Maybe terrible psychedelics for people who have psychiatric disorders - I know people in long term care who had depression and whatnot who tripped a few times too bad and experienced lasting depersonalization, dysphoria. Opiate addiction is bad but that, to me, sounds like hell. Trapped in your body, a mind that isn't yours... Yeah
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.