[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If anyone is interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7583.jpg (87KB, 750x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7583.jpg
87KB, 750x739px
Does anybody have some original spooky stories to share? Preferably greentext. I'd love to hear some stories.
>>
>>18485969
>be me , 12 yo
>having a routine with my mother , every night she would come to turn off the music I listened to fall asleep , tucking me back to bed just after she was done .
>Same routine going on for month , start getting used to her cold hands softly caressing my skin as a goodnight
>fast forward one year , same routine
>parents decide I am old enough to stay home alone while they go for a restaurant with friends
>get pizzas and plays mario64 until 11pm
>just go to sleep , playing my favourite mixtape
>hear a noise , don't even dare to take a breath
>scared asf
>justdontmoveanditwillgoaway.exe
>hear my music stop
>feel something bending over me tucking me in my bed
>soft and cold hands on my face
>paralysedasf.jpeg
>goes away
>hear parents coming home , finally, safe

I just talked about that with my mom , I'm now 25 and still , this was the scariest event in my whole life .
>>
>>18486375
bullshitbullshitbullshit not even senpai
how did the conversation between u and ur mom go?
>>
>>18485969
senpai senpai senpai
>>
>>18485969
WHY CANT I TYPE
F A M
A
M
>>
>>18486384
She told me she knew
It is an old house with weird things , I like to think to myself they just tried to prank me
>>
>>18486396
did it continue to happen after that incident?
>>
>>18486390
New
It gets filtered to senpai
>>
File: pepe-1.jpg (39KB, 528x492px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-1.jpg
39KB, 528x492px
>Be me
>just finished the middle school
>I feel tired and go to sleep in my room which is in the 2nd floor
>When I wake up I'm downstairs in front of my sister, puking.
>I can't remember how did I get there and I don't know why I'm puking
>Parents get worried but I tell them that it's fine
>That never happened me before
>It was weird but I go back to sleep
>The next night, it happened again but this time I remember having a nightmare
>My parents insist to take me to the doctor but I refuse.
>I decide to tie myself to the bed, so I cant move
>but nothing happened
>the third night I tie me again just in case
>mfw I actually break the cloth that was binding be and I was in my sister's room puking again
>She was screaming and just as scared as I was I noticed an bright orange fluid leaking from my ear, It wasn't puke nor earwax
>Confused, scared and mad I take a controller from my snes and tie myself with it making several knots to ensure that I wont break free
>The next night I do the same and expect the results
>When I wake up from a nightmare I'm in my bed the controller cord is damaged but still in shape, no puke.
>The next and final night I have a weird dream with a faceless person about my age, the same that appeared in my nightmares, she stands up and slowly fades away.
>Then everything go back to normal to this day.
I regularly have lucid dreams and sometimes I notice that person but when I try to look at her she disappears but I can ensure that she is always there, somewhere, looking at me.
>>
>>18486474
Have you asked about it on /x/?
>>
>>18486496
No, I don't know why it happened to me either, I suppose that it was just an instinctive reaction for the nightmares I was having tho, but my older brother also told me stories about him waking up after feeling pain in his private areas and earning weird child like noises when he was trying to sleep, that is why he always sleep with the TV on, so he can listen to it and not the weird noises.
>>
File: confused pepe.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
confused pepe.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>sometimes get mirages, only in the dark
>every time I get said mirages it's a dog
I don't really buy into the whole "dreams represent something" but it seems pretty fucking weird
>>
>>18487155
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_dog_(ghost)

Sounds like you got yourself some bad omens, friend
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.