[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vivid Dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (169KB, 1012x994px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 1012x994px
ok,so i dont know where to start on this because it takes a fuckload of time to write on an ipad. (Pc isnt plugged in right now.)

I guess i can start with me living in my mothers house because she is never home and somebody needs to take care of it.
When my twin brother lived here he started experementing with lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis. After a while he started to complain that he couldnt sleep much and his sleep paralysis caused halucinating even a few seconds after he got out of bed. He says he has very vivid scary dreams that wakes him up several times during the night.
Now he has moved out and as far as i know his dreams arent nearly as bad.

Now yesterday i decided to clean and rearange my room very late in the evning. Halfway through i lost my motivation because it was getting late and i was sleepy. Thing is i had my bed full of stuff so i decided to sleep in my brothers old room. It took a while to fall asleep but edventually i did.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (169KB, 805x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
169KB, 805x1000px
>>18485114
I had one once when I was a child the dream has stuck with me for years.
> I'm running to a nearby hill with 3 trees
> I hear a voice talking
>Sounds like a gibbirsh
>The trees have werid doors on them
> I open the middle one
> Fall for what feels like forever
> I woke up terrified
> Cry to my mother
That's it made short
>>
>>18485114
Short dream version, i might type the long version when i replug my pc.
I started dreaming about arriving on an island, i knew this island somehow and the people there knew me.
I was taken to a house where a family i knew let me sleep and eat.
The family had a grandmother, father, mother, an older boy and a younger girl.

A few days goes by and children from the village starts to go missing. The children in the house i live in goes missing as well and we start looking for them.

Apearently they are dead and i help their spirits find peace by doing things for them that they left unfinished and things like that.

Last ghost i help is the girl from the house i live in.
She is up on a roof, i fail to help her and she pushes me off the roof and i die.

I wake up in panic here because it fealt so real, and i feal really uneasy but edventually fall asleep again.

Dream start over and same things happens again but slightly different. This time she stabs me with a sharp stick in the eye and it makes me fall of the roof.

The dream repets itself like five times or something but is slightly different every time.
>>
>>18485114
i had a dream where i fought off some aliens in my garage with a katana in one hand
while jacking off with the othed
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 387x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 387x503px
>>18485121
The thing i have to do for this girl is fixing A bird thing that shows north east south and west. I gather materials from the village before climbing the roof and every time i fix the thing the ghost gets angry (and very scary looking) then kills me.

In The last dream i have i somehow get to know they dont use the normal N S E W but instead follow sun moon and the north star wich all are visible in the early morning and when i do the bird thing that way the ghost dissapears in light looking happy and i wake up and the sun is coming up for real.

This shit was so fucking weird. It was so clear and real. Its like i whent to another world where things like this is real.
>>
>>18485114
>>18485121
>>18485140
I forgot to write continued and yah, but these are all my posts as op.

Ill come back in a few hours or so to write it down again but with a pc this time so i can be more specific and make more sense.

However how big is the coincidense this happens when i sleep in his room? In gonna have to ask him if he had a similar dream when he was sleeping here
>>
>>18485146
I should ad that when i woke up the last time i tried to draw a map really fast to remember more clearly what happened.
I also remember seeing this big gorilla whith spiky things on its back in my first dream while looking for a girl That dissapeared in the woods. There was a big ugly bird in one of the dreams as well, also in the woods
>>
File: Wallpaper again.jpg (623KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper again.jpg
623KB, 2048x1365px
Sleep paralysis is awful.
Wake up flat on my back with my sheet covering me perfectly.
Room is entirely red, as if someone painted my room's light bulb red with paint.
it was impossible to move anything, as if the blanket was sealing me against the bed.
I couldn't move for what felt like hours, and out of the corner of my eye was a black figure that was impossible to make out, but you could still see it there.
It felt like it just rose right out of the floor, and as i felt it come out entirely and move closer.
I woke up and pissed myself.
>>
>>18485171
I am one of the few people that don't have an issue with sleep paralysis.

Just use your mind to wake your body up, use adrenaline and pump your heart up.
Not everyone can do it but I do it easily.
>>
>>18485121
you should write down every details when you wake up, it might be some sort of quest given to the one who fall asleep in your brother room
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.