[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could it be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1472303767892.jpg (126KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472303767892.jpg
126KB, 640x640px
Alright /x/ I'm gonna need your thoughts on this shit. Not exactly sure where to start, so excuse me if the consistency is awful.

>Be me. Alright guy. Recovering from a horrible relationship back in '15
>Constantly thought about my ideals of a girl. Thought about it often. Never truly dated for love after the past relationship
>Constantly hooked up. Lot's of sex thanks to tinder
>Wished on my birthday to be with my idea of an ideal girl if she exists. Basically wished to be loved.
>Fast forward a month, get into a shitty relationship. Lots of sex, lack of respect, no love. Shitty all around. Leave her.
>Depression strikes again, sense of dread thinking I won't ever meet the literal girl of my dreams.
>Fast forward. End up following this girl on social media a couple months later.
>Really cute. Incredibly attractive to me. Like wow.
>Think nothing further of it. Never met her, probably out of my league, and probably on the other side of the planet.
>Continue on with life. Seeing her updates.
>She's also feeling just as lonely.
>Actually do a bit of a check on her profile
>Her first post was on my birthday
>All her social media just spontaneously popped up during my birthday of this year.
>Kinda scoff the coincidence, think nothing of it.
>Fast forward some more. I end up meeting this girl on tinder.
>Stupidly hot. New in town Wants to meet for dinner, and maybe bang. cool.
>Day before the date, she gets REALLY sick, and needs to cancel
>imnotevenmad
>spend the day of the cancelled date late christmas shopping.
>Heading to the mall. Checks cute social media girl's posts. Posting pics of food.
>Doing all my shopping in the mall. Fucking freeze at the foodcourt
>It's my horrible ex from '15. She sees me. I pretend not to see her, grab a bite, and fuck right off.
>Haven't seen her in a whole year. What's going on.
>I take the public train towards downtown
>Check social media again. more foodpics.

Con't
>>
You should dump her.
>>
>>18485067
Con't

>Something starts feeling REALLY off about the pics. They look familiar. But they're just pics of food. Nothing unique at all.
>Do my shopping in downtown. Take the train back to previous mall
>Check social media again. Check's cute girl's profile once more.
>Wait what the fuck. She lives in my town?
>Start feeling cold.
>I get off the train
>Train is an outdoor train. So you can see the opposite side of the station easily
>Sees a girl on the other side of the station as I get out of the train, and it moves on by.
>Looks A LOT like cute girl.
>Getting spooked. But keeping my cool. Probably just tripping balls now. My imagination is absolutely fucking with me
>I go downstairs to leave the station.
>As I beep out. I see the girl also beep out.
>I walk to the bus stop to take the bus to the farmers market
>Girl is behind me
>I stand by the bus stop. Bus stops. Not my bus.
>Girl is about to go on.
>Gets a good glimpse of her.
>Holy shit it's the cute girl.
>Absolutely spooked. What's going on.
>She looks at me. And we continue to stare at each other as she gets on the bus, and it drives away.
>She lives in my town.
>That bus she took drives towards my house
>Genuinely freaking out.
>No idea how to react.
>Take the other bus to farmers market
>Check her profile again. I swear I'm hallucinating
>She's magically mutual friends with an old childhood friend of mine from way back
>And mutual friends with an old highschool acquaintance.
>What the fuck
>Go home. Pit in my stomach. Nervous as fuck as to what's going on.

I've never met her in my life once until today. I'm actually getting spooked at this whole thing.
Any ideas or similar stories to share?
>>
>>18485071
Dump who
>>
>>18485067

pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>18485079
I'm not going to post any pics for my own safety, and hers on this. You're just gonna have to take this shit with a grain of salt
>>
>>18485075
She's obviously an illegal immigrant attempting to steal your identity, food, and friends. You should report her to immigration immediately.
>>
>>18485080

it's obvious now you're full of shit
>>
>>18485081
>Muh citizenship

This isn't happening in America.
>>
>>18485083
Alright. Then with or without pics; What can you come up with what I just said? Not looking for you guys to tell me if you believe it or not, I'm just looking to see if there's an explanation, or other people on /x/ having similar experiences.
>>
>>18485086

not willing to put in any input without some substantial form of evidence, smell ya later.
>>
>>18485089
peace out, gary oak
>>
Anyone at all? Could she be some thoughtform or some shit? Anyone have at least one similar experience?
>>
>>18485099
Could be any number of things. It's an unanswerable question definitively.
>>
>>18485118
Guess so. I'm just trying to make sense of this in any way I can. A part of me is fearful, and freaked out. But I'm also a tad bit.. excited from the whole mystery of things?
>>
Shameless bump
>>
it's a small world OP.

my best friend in junior high and my best friend in high school (same state but different counties and different school districts) were born on the exact same day in the same hospital.

it might be a neat coincidence, or it might be some synchronicity thing. maybe you met her once briefly when you were kids and you both forgot about it, and she just kinda stuck around in your unconscious. but I wouldn't stress too much about it. just ask her out to coffee and see where it goes.
>>
In a nutshell you are a stalker in denial. If you really liked that girl you would have spoken to her in person when you had the chance, but you would rather stalk her like a creep.
>>
File: 1373068765064.jpg (62KB, 626x460px) Image search: [Google]
1373068765064.jpg
62KB, 626x460px
>>18485067
Could be a opportunity that was blinded by tinder. You most likely didn't pay a lot of attention and now that she's here you're freaking out barely finding out about all this despite it being there the whole time
>>
>>18485160
Probably? That sounds plausible. But I really can't recall anything about her. I'd personally love to ask her out to coffee, but I'm not sure how I'm gonna really approach this whole matter. I can't really appear out of the blue, and be like "Oh hey let's go out for something"

>>18485167
You might want to check the definition of a stalker there, mcedgy. She's still technically a stranger. And neither was I actively trying to follow her or do anything "creepy" of the sort. These things just happened out of nowhere. I have no business in hiding from a distance eyeing someone. I'm confident enough to ask people out. I just don't think it's appropriate just speaking to her in person out nowhere. Besides, there are other variables that just don't add up in what happened that don't really contribute to seeing her.
>>
>>18485178
Could be. I feel at fault for being stupid and just messing around on tinder.
>>
>>18485167
where are you getting stalking out of this? he didn't even know she lived in his town til today, it sounds like. I guess you could say checking her posts is a little stalky. but I read it as, she's on social media, he's on social media, I figured he's checking his feed but keeping more of an eye out for her posts because she's cute or something, idk.

also, not everybody goes up to people and introduces themselves just because they think they recognise the person.
>hi, I know you only have like 5 seconds before you have to get on the train but I think you're this person I've been talking to online, is that you?
>>
"I know, I'll post this on /x/!" - op

sage
>>
>>18485206
Thank you. At least you get it.

I tend to check my feed often when there's nothing to do, usually her posts are bumped up so it's hard for me to miss. I think she's cute, so I check her posts. Guys, and girls follow celebrities, models, etc. alike and keep posted on their updates because they're interested. I do the same with news pages, and other such pages of interest to be honest. She's no different. I'm just more on my toes when all this shit starts happening at once.
>>
>>18485198
>I can't really appear out of the blue, and be like "Oh hey let's go out for something"
sure you can. you guys are friends on social media right? or at least she knows you exist right? and now you have the perfect segue:
>hey this sounds weird but was that you I saw at the train station yesterday?
>it was? holy shit, how have we not bumped into each other before now?
>(more conversation ensues)
>say, have you ever been to that coffee shop/diner/whatever on xyz street?

polite sage because this is starting to leave /x/ territory and veer into /adv/ territory.
>>
>>18485217
Platform wasn't facebook. So nope. Sorry, man.
If that were the case, I'd have definitely said something.
>>
>>18485221
well introduce yourself online anyway. figure out a way to make it sound non-stalky. if she keeps talking to you, great, if not, let it be.
>>
>>18485067
Dont think of it too much. If you freak out or assume something paranormal you might mess up more than if you acted natural.
It could be that there is a connection between two of you, maybe even karmic one but no matter what it is dont try to push it too hard. Perhaps you will meet here next time. Perhaps you will hit it off. OR maybe not. Leave it to the providence
>>
>>18485224
I'll probably give it a go, and message her sometime when I'm not all too out of it. I'm not gonna get all choked if things don't take off. I'm just more freaked that this has all happened within a day.

>>18485228
Yeah. Sounds about right. To put some slight justification on why I put this on paranormal was more because I've been asking/evoking Santa Muerte to help me on bringing an ideal mate in my life.
>>
>>18485233
>asking higher powers

Well it's your turn now mofo, approach her in the flesh before shit like this really goes to your head and you fumble it.
>>
>>18485233
>I've been asking/evoking Santa Muerte to help me on bringing an ideal mate in my life.
damn dude, you don't fuck around do you?

again, could be coincidence, could be mojo working. I will say this though:

about fifteen years ago I got real fed up with being single. wrote and performed a big old ritual essentially broadcasting on all frequencies "hey partner if you're out there, please come find me ASAP." soon after that had about 3-4 people enter my life around the same time, each with some part of what I was looking for. but for whatever reasons (probably immaturity on my part and theirs), it didn't work out. also made a couple friends about that time.

fast forward several years. things start heating up between me and one of the friends I made back in the day. turns out he was what I was looking for, I just never considered the possibility because he lived far away. but it was a good thing we hadn't gotten together back fifteen years ago because it wouldn't have worked. we needed that time to mature.

it could all very well have been coincidence. but when we got together and compared notes, the times lined up and some other shit as well. I'd have to dig out my old chat logs but it struck us both as weird at the time.
>>
>>18485245
Guess so.

>>18485251
I evoke her on the regular. She's amazing, and me and her have a good connection. She helps me in business mostly, so relationships is a path not usually tread when I work with Santa Muerte.

Interesting share. Maybe my blindness and hedonism could be really messing me up. I can be stupidly oblivious sometimes.
>>
>>18485178
>>18485198

Cyberstalking is still stalking, you retards. Grow some balls and social skills while you're at it.
>>
>>18485839

And this entire thread comes off as you wanting to use some "magic" or coincidence to justify your desire to continue stalking this girl. You're acting like less of a wizard and more of a serial killer, harry potter...
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.