[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soldier dragged by spirit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 20170101_172742.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170101_172742.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
https://youtu.be/3az4HaxRSPU

Was there every any settlement on the reality of this? Saw it a while ago and thought the reactions seemed awfully real, really spooked me to think if something like that would happen while you were alone. There's a comment on the video which says the soldiers are saying they know the spirit and that it's close to them, so they all seem to be aware of what's going on.
>>
>>18484435
Retarded and fake as fuck. He wasn't even dragged so why would you say he was? He locked his legs up to make it seem like he was being pulled. I can do the same shit.
>>
>>18484473
Well I think the margin of people who can do what he did is pretty low, would take a heck of a lot of core strength. And he wasn't being dragged because he held himself and then his friends held him down retard
>>
>>18484473
And their acting must be pretty good
>>
>>18484518
>>18484529
You're stupid as fuck. Saged.
>>
>>18484564
Sage doesn't work any more dumbass
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.