[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: claw.jpg (263KB, 933x1400px) Image search: [Google]
claw.jpg
263KB, 933x1400px
So this has been driving me absolutely crazy. So a couple of friends and myself were talking about tv shows and movie scenes that scared us as kids, and it made me think of this commercial I saw that scarred me for life, but when I described it, no one else had saw it, but I vividly remember it. It makes me wonder if I am crazy or not. Did I just make the whole thing up? Was it not a commercial and a scene from something else? I really dont know. So let me set the stage.

I was around 5 (early 90s) and I couldn't sleep and my mom was still awake downstairs so I went to go talk to her. She told me to watch some tv and see if I could fall asleep on the couch. So I turned on Nick (which was Nick at Night at this time) and Home Improvement was on. A commercial break comes on and this is when it came on.

It starts out with a shot outside a house and its thundering and lightning. It goes inside and there are two brothers laying in bed. The younger brother is scared and says he can't sleep and hears something under the bed. The older brothers says its nothing and aims a Polaroid camera under the bed and takes a picture (but leaves the camera on the floor). Once the photo exposes all you see is two glowing eyes under the bed. The older brother says "see, its just the cat. Now go to bed". They both lay down. Then it shows the camera on the floor and an arm stretches out to grab it and pulls it under the bed. Then the flash goes off and it shows an alien. Then it faded to black and went back to Home Improvement.

So I know it was a long tale, but its driving me insane because I never saw that commercial again and no one else had apparently seen it. Did it really exist? Did I make it up? Is it from something else? Im not sure, but if it does exist, I know this is the place that other people would have seen it.

Pic is semi related. Although the alien was more ET looking than monster looking.
>>
>>18483756
That evokes some memories in the fuzzy parts of my brain... But I don't remember an alien.

Like, I can picture the kids on the beds, polaroid camera, the whole shebang, until the part about the alien.
>>
I remember a commercial about a drug for seniors (I think), it had a windup toy jockey and race horse and it would move on its own then stop then a witty line about the effectiveness of the drug then it would start moving again.
>>
I don't remember this commercial, However i had an experience being 12 around the 7th grade watching MTV at 2am because of the gorillaz Clint Eastwood coming on.
The tv seemed to change to something animated, all of it was pretty much colored white, red or black including black heavy outlines.
It was an animation that started as some scary looking corpses on crucifixes spinning around flying in and out of view.
The animation then changed to a child, a girl with short black hair that covered her eyes.
She was in the kitchen with her mom and dad eating breakfast/reading the paper and the girl was washing dishes.
She looked like she had just snapped of out of a trance, like she was seeing the weird images of corpses and crucifixes too.
You could only hear running water in the scene, and only a few moments passed when the girl screamed and immediately threw herself at her father for some reason.
Then the screen just came back to the images of spinning crucifixes with zombies on them, just spinning so quickly and going in and out of the view faster.
Then another commercial came on for the mtv lineup for more music videos.
I remember it not being a dream, yet never seeing that creepy skit again.
One of the scariest/weirdest things on TV ever.
>>
I have a similar experience.
When I was ~7 I remember coming downstairs one night after I couldn't sleep. My dad had fallen asleep while watching TV so I sat and watched it and I remember there was a woman in burlesque/showgirl clothes and she was dancing until she starts going at her skin with a chainsaw and skins herself.
I remember it so vividly and it's really unlikely that I wouldve imagined that at that age
>>
>>18485172
See ive had dreams/nightmares about tvs, but i just remember specific things so vividly that were 100% not dreams as well.
Could tvs be haunted?
>>
>>18485176
I think maybe they could be. I'd definately rule out my house as having anything to do with it as we're the only people to ever have lived there so there's no history there.
>>
I saw a movie in 1831 it scaredddd me it almost made me stop sniffing balls for a second
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 230x219px
>>18486783
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.