[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Scientology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tom-cruise-scientology1.jpg (40KB, 590x430px) Image search: [Google]
tom-cruise-scientology1.jpg
40KB, 590x430px
What are some of Scientology's deepest secrets? Do they actually have any worthwhile hidden teachings for their upper levels or are they just completely full of shit?
>>
the mind control techniques they use are very good

and they are good at digging up dirt
>>
>>18483648

I really don't think they have anything that isn't related to the bullshit religion. If you've seen that popular documentary where the BBC guy interviews celebrities who have "unlocked" the knowledge through money it's insane. Something about space aliens falling into volcanos or something.

They act like he's insane because if someone who hears about it without "unlocking" it would explode or some insane shit. I'd expect the same stuff for the higher levels but it would be interesting to hear I guess.
>>
>>18483648
Just anorher CIA operation like Jones town and waco/davidian
>>
>>18484192
THis
>>
>>18483648
Scientology is a money grabbing pyramid scheme with a cult at the fore front.
>>18484192
Wouldn't be surprised. They have a boat that they interrogate participants on (after taking huge tithes)
>>
File: 1414233908708.jpg (86KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
1414233908708.jpg
86KB, 640x534px
>>18483648
scientology is the creation of a western/sci fi writer who dabbled in the occult for lels with A. C. and ran off with Jack Parsons' wife and savings.
Oh, and he also helped in performing a 30 day sex majik ritual called Babylon Rising or some shit to help birth the anti christ.
just smoke and mirrors laughing all the way to the bank
>>
>>18484434
Wow, that image is pretty fucked up.
>>
>aliens
Went in and asked them about the aliens. At least if you go in and ask, they deny the alien story.

>what do they have
an E-machine. You put your hand on a machine (pretty sure it measures Ohmage) and it has a little needle that goes up and down with your emotions. Pretty impressive, if you have no idea how those kinds of things work.

You know those machines that can take a picture of a person's aura? Reminds me of one of those, except with only one dimension to measure.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.