[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0093.jpg (298KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0093.jpg
298KB, 858x536px
So I haven't done mushrooms in athe least 6 months but trolling through /x/ for the first time in a good 4-5 years for some random reason has brought me to this question... I'm looking for some insight on a situation that has happened to me the past 3 times I've done mushrooms.

Experiences were all good every time, hanging with friends bsing nothing crazy night ends a little early because it's getting late I go home, TV is unsettling so I seek comfort lay on my bed and my dog joins me I hug him and look at him he looks at me, I close my eyes and experience major closed eye visuals, focus the energy through my third eye and have somewhat of a meditative connection with my dog through our third eyes, freaked out by the fact that after 10+/- minutes I open my eyes and he is right there looking back at me still (he usually doesn't sit still very long) so freaked out I lay down in the fetal position and close my eyes, the closed eye visuals continue and I begin to meditate again which brings me some sort of comfort.

I then begin to reach a certain point in said meditation where I know I am getting close to a point in which I have called enlightenment but my thoughts are grim.
I begin to think that my life is just my thoughts in a coma, I hear my dad calling a name he usually calls me on a daily basis (I'm 25) and begin to think that maybe he is bedside calling my childhood name trying to wake me up.
While this is going on with the thought I am close to enlightenment in mind I begin to think, if I reach this point my life will end, is this me reaching a higher plane of existence, will my current life end? If I focus and reach this level will I actually enter a coma? Or if I focus and reach this level will I exit a coma and wake up in a hospital bed or as a completely different being?

Have your go /x/ I'd love to hear what you think
>>
>>18483188
>>18483188
you're not in a coma, retard
>>
>>18483188
You just barely approached ego-death which is the ultimate desired outcome of taking psychedelics. You want to get to the point (as you felt "enlightenment") when your ego basically dissolves and you can experience the world for what it is.
I would guess that you still linger to the material realm too much. When you fail to reach the ego-death your subconcience starts messing with your mind and you slowly drift back to your regular mindset. Nothing to be ashamed of desu as long as you learned something from the experience.
>>
>>18483219
also, the ego-death will not last forever and might be probably closest you get to what people after decades of meditation experience.
>>
File: image11.png (563KB, 812x420px) Image search: [Google]
image11.png
563KB, 812x420px
>>18483188
Wakey wake.
>>
>>18483219
>>18483225
Damn, thanks gonna have to get me some shroomies and go again!
>>
having reached ego death a few times now, i can say without a doubt it is the most freeing thing one can experience. theres no freedom like freedom from self
>>
>>18483219
Would Ayahuasca cause ego death? I'm tryin to get my ego death on bruh.
>>
>>18483340
Just did a bunch of research and the best thing I can say here based on my research is you have to go though hell to get to heaven, (op here) would you say that's an accurate description because I definitely felt scared as fuck and like you said I definitely learned a lot from the trip but based on the research I did it seems like I will learn a lot more, did you feel in your ego death a loss of reality or could this essentially be done on a Friday and be good for work on monday
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.