[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reoccurring dream that I go to a "pistachio bar"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pistachio.jpg (218KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pistachio.jpg
218KB, 1024x1536px
right, so it's exactly what it sounds like. I've had the dream 4 times now, the three times in the past it had always been when sleeping at night but I literally just woke from a nap where the dream happened again.

so the "pistachio bar", imagine a normal bar but when you sit at the barstools, the bartender comes over and hands you a menu that shows over 60 varieties/flavors of pistachio, all of which they have. you and your party (usually in 2's, though I've seen people in 3's there doing it, and of course people by their single selves) choose your pistachios and then the bartender goes under the bar, immediately emerges with two giant scoops (like cereal scoopers) teaming with nuts, and he hurls them across the entire bar longways and everybody claps. it is communal and each party picks two flavors to treat the whole bar to.

so the reason I'm posting in /x/ is, is this a real thing? it's so bizarrely specific, I really just don't understand why I've dreamt something so particular at all, let alone 4 times. the bartender never looks the same in these dreams. are pistachio bars a thing in some country/culture/custom? what the fuck is going on in these dreams?
>>
it's God commanding you to shove pistachios up your ass.

Or have a pistachio bar at your wedding.
>>
i don't even really know of any flavors of pistachio aside from normal and garlic-roasted
>>
bumpo. i know it's a weird thread but it's definitely outside the realm of normalcy
>>
going to bed. will see if it happens tonight too
>>
>>18483163
It's god telling you to eat some pistachio flavored treats, you seem like the type that only eats vanilla or chocolate.

Try to eat pistachio ice cream from blue bell.

But in all reality, maybe it's just all some strange coincidence
>>
File: 1483412126009.jpg (30KB, 416x356px) Image search: [Google]
1483412126009.jpg
30KB, 416x356px
>>18483163
Take this bread and eat it,
it is my body.

Take this cup and drink from it,
this is my blood.

Do this, in memory of me.
>>
It is your destiny to open the world's first pistachio bar. Your dreams command it OP.
>>
>>18487145
fuck off, Jesus
>>
>>18487146
this

It will be a very successful venture

Rooting for you OP
>>
>>18483163
let me know when you make a pistachio themed YouTube channel showing many recipes OP. Thanks.
>>
>>18483163
>have bizarre dream
>think about bizarre dream so much you dream about it again
>think about coincidence of repeated dream so much you have the dream again
>repeat
>>
>>18483163
The simpelste way to attack any dream question is just to ask yourself what the Symbolist means to you personally. So, what do YOU associate with pistachios? I'd just assume your needs more fiber or some shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.