[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ anti-spoop rituals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

What are some of your guy's anti-spoop methods? If I ever get peticularly creeped out at night, I like to watch a couple of episodes of malcolm in the middle. Works pretty well. Even worked when I was having a bit of sleep paralisis a few nights ago. Couldn't move and felt someone really close to my ear wispering shit.
>screw that noise
As soon as I got the strength to break free, I put malcom in the middle on my tv for background noise and I slept like a baby. It's pretty cool how it just shifts the overall mood in my room in an instant. Now, I've read on here that demons attach themselves to targets with negative thoughts or people who are generally down in the dumps or people who can't stop thinking about occult shit. So theoretically, could my method be used to ward off demons? Just curious. Anyway, what sort of shit do you guys do when you've been good n' spooped?
>>
>>18482376
Wish I had one.

I turn on my bed-room light, turn on the radio and place it next to my bed and try and sleep. If I can't sleep I just lay there with my eyes closed until I can sleep or the spoopy shit stops.
>>
>>18482376
I kind of like this sleep paralasis spoop suff its like a free trip i had some creepy expiriances but now after them i think to my self "well that happed" English isnt my native language.
>>
>>18482447
I mean i also had some "sucubis action" it the best trips i had got so far.
>>
>>18482381
>turn on radio
>'it' tries to communicate by chaining words/lyrics
>*shhhk* I'M COMING *rssshhk* FOR *sshrrk* YOU
>>
Been having bad ones too lately. I surround myself by sexy things in hopes eye candy will snap me out of it. When I see the boogie oogie I try to tackle them which will help to wake up. If I'm fully paralyzed I'll try to breathe differently and wake myself up, though it hurts.
>>
>>18482471
I will feast on your soul. Just kidding you have no soul.
>>
>>18482478
I'd laugh and then cry if some higher being told me that
>>
Avoid watching horror if you're prone to them. The cheesiest shit sets them off for me, give them an inch they'll take a mile. Though if you can recognize it when it's happening you have better luck overcoming it through mind over matter.
>>
A familiar can also help wake you up and keep you from having a heart attack.
>>
>Pull out yo' dingus
>Start beating that shit
>Stare into the darkness
>Say "this is for you"

Works every time
>>
Ghosts get really disinterested in kids shows. Especially Disney.
>>
>>18483869
This made me laugh and will be my go-to tactic should anything happen.
>>
A good ol' fap, and some fluffy animal cuddling; best stuff for me.
>>
Almost always when I watch horror before sleep I wake up with night terrors. I either put some cartoons or any comedy on and I sleep like a baby afterwards. Oh yeah, also fapping.
>>
>>18482376
When I sense a malevolent presence in my room at night, I shit on my hands and use that as lube to jack off with. The spoops leave. No one wants to see that shit.
>>
File: battleofthebulge.jpg (67KB, 680x649px) Image search: [Google]
battleofthebulge.jpg
67KB, 680x649px
>>18484031
ANON WHAT THE FUCK
>>
When I get spooped out I just have a good old bat, it's easy to just jizz the fear away
>>
File: 01458928076327.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
01458928076327.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>18484031
>>
>>18482376
I keep a shitty revolver under one of my pillows, if the spooky things start happening it comes out just to let the entities know that if they don't stop, shit will get real.

Also taking to spoops like the bitch ass niggas they is helps.

>>18484013
>>18483869
This works well as a last resort/first strike
>>
I have this bad habit of reading /x/ greentexts before bed. I almost always get spooped. My anti spoop tactic is to browse some dank ass memes til I fall asleep
>>
>>18482376
it's called praying to God

ask earnestly and no spoopsc an hurt you
>>
File: picture-13.png (102KB, 393x295px) Image search: [Google]
picture-13.png
102KB, 393x295px
When I get spooked I grab my gun and check my locks. I know both are useless but they're more like amulets at that point rather than objects of physical protection. Just grabbing my gun makes me feel better. A symbol of power, if you will.

Also, I will grab my doggo, Gussy, and drag him into my bed because he would stay by my side and fight to the bitter end.
>>
Hide in the shower with my gun, Hoping 5.56 is big enough for whatever's out there.
>>
>>18487165
yo doggo won't protec you when it is already laying dead beside you
>>
File: Gusgus.png (1MB, 1440x1249px) Image search: [Google]
Gusgus.png
1MB, 1440x1249px
>>18487243
Nigger he dissipates my feeling of dread, thus rendering the spoops powerless.

He has all the protection powers I need
>>
>>18484235
what are you going to do pop your self in the head with it then try to beat up the ghost
>>
File: DSCN0627.jpg (1MB, 1728x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0627.jpg
1MB, 1728x2304px
>>18487269
10/10 doggo

One thing I miss about living with my best friend, is the dog. He kept all the spoops away.
>>
>pray to jesus
>meditate on positive things
>imagine a white light enveloping me that then expands to encompass my house<neighborhood<town<state<country<hemisphere<world
>>
File: jVEIXCE.gif (1MB, 628x350px) Image search: [Google]
jVEIXCE.gif
1MB, 628x350px
>>18482376
I usually just tell them to fuck off. If that didn't work for some reason i'd do the following, in order, moving to the next if the previous didn't work:
>cleansing ritual
>exorcism ritual
>create protection sigil
>create offensive sigil
>create servitor
>go astral and gif related the shit out of it
>move somewhere else because this thing must be fucking powerful
>>
I have a tough looking tulpa (inb4 just your imagination, I know, it's still a skill that has to be developed to get the illusion of independent agency) who helps a lot when I feel freaked out. I live in a creaky country house so there's always a lot of eerie noise.
>>
File: Jonbenet tn.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jonbenet tn.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I find out the truth about Jonbenet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhHgFx5lrzk
>>
>>18487601
I went to a summer camp with her as a little boy in Charlevoix, MI. Camp McSauba.
>>
>>18487607
Did you bang?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.