[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: CIAProjectPandora.jpg (297KB, 530x967px)
CIAProjectPandora.jpg
297KB, 530x967px
Thoughts ?
>>
File: CIAProjectPandora2.jpg (350KB, 558x1232px) Image search: [Google]
CIAProjectPandora2.jpg
350KB, 558x1232px
>>
File: pkd_book.jpg (17KB, 218x151px) Image search: [Google]
pkd_book.jpg
17KB, 218x151px
Due to [the CIA's] Project Pandora, it is now known that applied biological (and other) frequencies can also be used as direct "information inputs" (e.g. of feeling or emotion) and to reinforce brain rhythms associated with conditioning and information processing. One way to get such a signal into a human may be through use of a high frequency carrier frequency. Results of research into information processing, unconscious processes, decision making, memory processes and evoked brain potentials would likely be exploited or integrated in an interdisciplinary system.
>>
File: Director Helms.jpg (47KB, 337x366px) Image search: [Google]
Director Helms.jpg
47KB, 337x366px
CIA Director Richard Helms described research taking place in the 1960s into "sophisticated approaches to the 'coding' of information for transmittal to population targets in the 'battle for the minds of men'" as well as "an approach integrating biological, social and physical-mathematical research in attempts... to control behavior." He described "use of modern information theory, automata theory, and feedback concepts... for a technology for controlling behavior... using information inputs as causative agents."
>>
>>18481295
Could be a fucked up thing they do to a lot of people, could be something they tried in a lab and then mothballed.

What I want to know is, what would be the consequence of just destroying any transmitter they put up near you?
>>
>>18481295
>Thoughts?

Who approves this projects?
>>
Smart meters are the means of transmission
>>
so i need a hat the blocks microwaves and i won't hear voices anymore?
>>
>>18481902
If I were you, I'll take the meds first.

Just to be sure.
>>
>>18481934
But that'll kill my pony tulpa...
>>
File: new-brain-2.jpg (79KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
new-brain-2.jpg
79KB, 300x225px
"For difficult subscribers... there are substances that have psychological or psychobiological effects ranging from subtle through devastating, and that cause increased susceptibility to conditioning. For instance, some compounds cause damage that produces increased sensitivity to stimulus, distraction (or flooding of thought associations), and enhance susceptibility to influence, i.e. a state where automatic parallel information processing, which usually takes place outside of awareness, and interferes with conscious or more intentional processing. While causing acute mental symptoms wouldn't be the goal in groups, producing mild distraction, an ego weakened blurring between the sense of 'I' and 'you', would enhance some kinds of conditioning and promote suggestibility; then, perhaps transmitted 'thought associations', 'the voice of God', 'lucky advice' or whatever, can more easily get through and have an effect... [emphasis added].

Convenient to the agencies involved in covert influence, is that among primary symptoms of schizophrenia or mental illness are ideas that one is being influenced by 'transmissions' (e.g. radio frequencies), 'voices' or even telepathy; unless complaints about covert psychological weapons are well-organized, they would tend to be discounted as indicative of mental imbalance." Another approach which may have been used is the transmittal of "key concepts" to matters of which the subject is already conversant, creating a "realignment" of the subject's entire sense of reality by the injection of just a few bits of information, images, or sentences.
>>
>chemtrails + fake cell towers = mind control
Well then
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.