[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possessed or a subject of a mind-control experiment? Serious post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (865KB, 1116x675px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
865KB, 1116x675px
Hey you guys. To give a bit of a background to set the stage, I'm 28, am mentally stable (never went to a psych ward, took psych meds, never had a psychologist/psychiatrist). I used to smoke weed all the time in my early 20's, and never had a negative effect. I stopped smoking regularly for the last 2 years, in that time I smoked twice. I ran into an old friend I smoked with all the time, and we set a date to get high as hell in his car a few weeks ago.

He got extremely, extremely high. 9/10 if not 10/10, where it feels like you're part of a different reality. He went in the house to use the bathroom which ended up taking at least 20 min, and I was alone in his car, in the dead of night around 3am.

Over the course of 10-20 seconds, I felt another consciousness/being inhabit my mind, in the same space as my own psyche. I consider myself a very moral, ethical, caring person who is by no means evil. I hear this voice in my head tell me how amazing of a person I am, and how my life is only going to get exponentially better in the future (which in a way it is as I fell into a really good job). This voice talked to me about the power I'll have, countless women, etc...... IF I make a promise. (the terms of it wasn't said yet).

I was then shown what was basically my satanic guardian angel, and what my form will be when I die. I was told its nature and appearance was largely dependent on its role... foot soldiers, etc. Imagine a blue skinned centaur, but with a much shorter torso (several feet), and with three legs, two in front one in back. I remember it had this medieval looking set of armor, and it was holding this huge sword, with the end of it resting on the ground. The most disturbing part of it was this thing had my father's face (who is still alive). (cont)
>>
>>18480449

>2/3

That made me very uncomfortable, and after that I was told you can be the leader/founder of your own empire. I was shown my future crest, like family crests I guess. All I remember in the crest was a few daggers that were growing off of this very thick vine, with these really weird looking wave patterns emanating from it. I wasn't told it, but I could just feel that the crest was living. What was most memorable about it was it was flicking black, green, and red VERY quickly, I'd say it cycled randomly through all the colors 3-5 times a second.

Whatever was in my mind was smiling and said this can all be yours, and today will be your first day with us. I knew whatever it was would be angry because it spent all of this time and effort showing me this stuff, but I knew on several levels in my mind exactly who or what this was, something satanic. I didn't even have to say anything, I simply formed the thought in my mind that I wasn't going to accept this. I immediately saw this furious face in my mind. It wasn't in my physical field of vision, let me explain. If I say dog, cat, apple, you see that place where you visualize it in your head? It was there. What made it particularly scary was that this face wasn't something a human could make. It was pure rage, pure anger. The angriest eyes, these furious looking red eyes each about 3 inches across on this extremely muscular dark grey face, no more than six inches from my face. I knew on an instinctual level it wanted to destroy into nothing, but it couldn't reach me. That fact wasn't at all consoling though, imagine being in a steel cage in a pit with a few bloodthirsty bears doing everything they can to kill you. That was the feeling. My heart was racing like I sprinted a mile. My blood pressure rose so high I could hear and feel this stinging crackling in the back of my throat, which was my blood vessels rupturing. (cont)
>>
only on /x/ is getting high paranormal. never change friends
>>
File: sound.png (17KB, 1116x675px) Image search: [Google]
sound.png
17KB, 1116x675px
>>18480453

>3/3

At around this same time, I became aware of this distorted sine wave I was hearing in my mind (picture of how it looked attached), which was 75% this higher pitch, and the rest was a lower pitch, when played nonstop has something extremely hynotic to it. I can almost perfectly copy it still, I just don't know anything about audio engineering to mimic that sine wave. It was very high pitch, and it was less of something I heard in my ears, and more of something I heard in my mind, which at this point I realized was there to serve as a "lubricant" to allow this voice to control me more easily. Not only was I resisting this voice, I was fully aware of everything that was happening, which I saw had contingency plan for what happened; I don't know how, but at this point that image instantly switched with remote viewing a small scene (everything else surround it was blurred), it was two military looking guys in buzzcuts, one was sitting down at a desk chair and the other was standing right behind him observing, with a wall on the left hand side (I was facing their left seeing a side view of all of this). There was this silver machine perhaps 30" x 30" on the wall in front of them, with several displays and gauges on it; the two men were looking at a display behind it. This sounds crazy, but I was able to see several angles of what was happening at the same time, but the 'default' orientation was from the left. These two men never looked at "me" (my perspective), but within a second or so of me seeing them, they looked very concerned and worried. They knew I was there, watching. The guy sitting down quickly was doing stuff on the computer, and the guy standing was pressing buttons on the machine. A few seconds later, I faded back to "normal," and that is where it ended.
>>
>>18480463
I'm not mentally unstable/ill, and that this happened. You reading this are the first people I've told, because I know it would forever tarnish my reputation amongst my friends and family. Has anyone else experienced this, or know anything about it?

>>18480462
I've never been on /x/ before. There's nowhere else to go to anonymously post this.
>>
>>18480449
Bumping once.
>>
>>18480507
and again
>>
>>18480541
Did I post something too out there for /x/?
>>
I believe you, friend. Or at least I'll give you the benefit of doubt.

We all know some wierd shit happens in this reality, so why judge others as liars if we can only experience from our perspective.

Why do you think this happened? why would they choose you?

I've had weed induced hallucinations before, like once or twice in all the years ive smoked, but nothing this severe.

Mine was more of an auditory hallucination where I would hear in my mind (like your own experience) several voices speaking in unison, but I couldn't make anything out. There were so many voices at once it sounded more like the most annoying static you've ever heard.
>>
>>18480449
>satanic guardian angel
>centaur
dude your post bleeds westo european imagery.
nice read though, thanks.
>>
>>18480586
I need to speak vaguely to protect my identity, but I do a lot of leveraged actions against bad groups of people by myself and with a few other people in Europe. It would be much more convenient to kill me now if they knew our 20 year plan. At this point I've probably been profiled somehow as a threat, so I figured it is likely harassment to discourage me from continuing.

>>18480600
It's just what I saw. I'm entirely genetically european.
>>
>>18480623
well if you think you are being watched for opposing "them", those hallucinations may be EMF weapons.

Remember. They can hack all our phones Easily, they know you got those 7 grams from the guy. they know you gonna get high. so thats when they EMF the fuck out of your brain, and you'll just dismiss it as effects of the high while your subconscious eats up whatever frequency they just fried you brain with.
>>
>>18480635
That's what I'm convinced it is. As impressive as our technological developments seem, relatively speaking they're probably still extremely primative in terms of what could be done. My phone was (is) a Galaxy S4, if modern phones have that capability that's definitely pretty concerning. After that night, I never sleep with the phone in the same room as me. Its hard in today's world, but ultimately I want to get rid of owning a cell-phone forever, and just use a landline like Vonage.
>>
>>18480562
/x/ is an incredibly slow board, newfriend. Try bumping once every ten hours.
>>
>>18480654
Thanks, I'm used to way faster moving ones like /pol/.
>>
>>18480449
Yeah, I had similar experiences. It's pretty weird and made me angry and sad at first. Don't know why. I don't really hear voices except when I think to myself and sometimes random noices, pictures and one time a really terrifing scream of a woman, that wasn't a voice of someone I've heard, at least I would say so, rang in my ears. It was really loud and sounded like she was very afraid. I even had tinitus for a few seconds.
>>
>>18480692
Do you think you know why it happened to you?
>>
you hallucinated new friend
drugs do that

stay safe
>>
sounds like you got some bomb-ass weed.

Nice writing though dude, I'm sure no one is out to get you.
>>
OP, the devil is a liar. You cannot trust anything he or his minions say. In the bible it says the devil is like a roaming lion, seeking who he may devour. When we are in altered states of mind, we are at our weakest. Know that the true master of our universe is the Lord, and while Satan can rule this earth and its principalities, your soul is your own. Only through free will can you decide to serve the Loed or Satan. I chose to serve the Lord after my own experiences with a demonic poltergeist. I was baptized and when I came up from the water, it's almost as if I felt chains breaking. I felt spiritually 100 pounds lighter. Don't give in to the darkness. Fight it. I'll leave you with a Christian warrior prayer.

"Lord, please make be brave in the face of your enemies. Help me be bold and upright. That you may love me. Help me tell the truth always. Even if it leads to my death. Help me safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong."

If you're in need of some spiritual strength, maybe watch the movie Kingdom of Heaven, it's the movie that prayer is from. That movie shows how a just man should live. It's my favorite and has a great cast.
>>
>>18480832
Thanks man, I mean it. I'll check it out.

I'll never accept from something from Satan. What scared me was just the fact it was so intense.
>>
>>18480449
>I'm 28
Very likely age for the onset of mental illness
>am mentally stable (never went to a psych ward, took psych meds, never had a psychologist/psychiatrist).
That's like saying your car is in perfect shape cause you never went to a garage or fixed anything
>I used to smoke weed all the time in my early 20's
Well known to be a trigger for people with disposition for mental illness

And then you write a full story about what was either a psychosis, or outer-dimensional creatures picking you of all people to communicate to. Guess which one is more likely.

Sorry op, but you are about to find out you are indeed special. But not in the way you had hoped.

Source: I'm schizophrenic, been battling it for years and it's wrecking my life. I started out thinking I was the angel of death because voices in my head told me so and showed me visions while I was wide awake. Sounds familiar?
>>
>>18480449
>mentally stable
>used to smoke weed all the time
>never had a negative effect

geg
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.