[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if you have bad spirits following you around?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

File: 1421506082485.jpg (117KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1421506082485.jpg
117KB, 420x315px
How do you know if you have bad spirits following you around? Or if someone has a grudge against you for unknown reasons and put a curse or something of the likes on you?

I notice i tend to have bad luck, and if something good happens, straight after something bad will.
>>
Post videos saying you're being gangstalked on Youtube. You'll gain a bunch of like-minded followers with the same complaints and your self-sustaining echo chamber will be complete.
>>
>>18480182
No thanks
>>
>>18480168
Simple Google search.

exemplore.com/wicca-witchcraft/Simple-curse-breaking-for-the-beginner

Interesting read. Kind of think I may be subject to a binding curse. Anyways try it an get back to us if it works.
>>
>>18480168

I spend hours each night on Facebook, searching for childhood bullies and high school sociopaths. Hours and hours of research.
I search and I find them. Bad luck to them all. Only if I am lazy do they find the quick release of death.
>>
>>18480278
Of course man. Just use google for ancient ritualistic magic to dispel evil and shit
>>
>>18480278
I bow to you b/rother.

Incredible resources, thank you for sharing.
>>
>>18480326
As opposed to using a Tibetan Salmon Fishermen's online discussion group.
>>
>>18480345
This is not /b/
>>
File: 20170102_190903.jpg (661KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170102_190903.jpg
661KB, 3264x1836px
>>18480278
Fuck my life, OP here and i just got home. I tried the card thing and got 3 aces.. in 3 piles.
>>
>>18480854
Sorry to hear that dude :(
>>
>>18480168
U just explained how life works mate.
>>
>>18480854
Id suggest opening your heart to j.christ. He will def purify you and protect you.

If religion is not your thing. Def try the sea salt bath.
>>
File: 34.png (47KB, 318x317px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
47KB, 318x317px
>>18480882
>>18480900
Damn i don't know what the fuck to believe, but get this.

The last time i talked about not being caught speeding on my motorcycle, ever, and that i know when to speed.. next day got suspended for a year.

2 days ago, i was talking to a female friend regarding friend-zones, saying how i've never been it in. Yesterday girl i was dating litrelly TOLD me she did not feel sexual attraction sort of thing with me and told my friend i was friend-zoned.

What the fuck are these coincidences? These are just two examples.
>>
File: 20170102_195441.jpg (556KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170102_195441.jpg
556KB, 3264x1836px
>>18480924
Also i really did just buy sea-salt that's how paranoid i am now.
>>
>>18480930
>f purify you and protect you.

Haha I did that too. I haven't done the card test yet. I am a powerful magic user so I am just doing this to be on the safe side.

Do the card test after the bath couple of times and tell us the results.

Is there a way to contact the author of that page? "Neal Jansons, known online as “thePuck”, is an author and poet who spends his time thinking, writing, and solving interesting problems."

I'm spending hours reading the comment section, he is a brilliant writer and highly educated, but I cannot find his email and search engines turn up nothing on him, I hope he is still alive.
>>
>>18480946
I'll take a bath at 12 tonight, and see what happens. And then do the cards again.
>>
>>18480976
hey what is the deal with doing stuff on a full moon, and the significance of midnight?
>>
>>18480981
I'm the OP, i dont know. But it says on the page

>Best times: New Moon, a Thursday, noon, midnight, dawn, dusk (any time associated with transitions)
>>
is it possible to find out who put a curse on you?
>>
>>18480983
I'm really happy that you get to wash the bad luck away from you. I could have used this advice years ago.
>>
>>18480168
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye

You seem you have a strong evil eye on you, It may be caused unatentionally by yourself or someone who envied you or admired you.

If you are ready to read enter the link below:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NafEPMxl5SI
>>
>>18481009
Thanks bro, i just hope i don't get some other curse or something chanting those words it makes you say.
>>
>>18481030
it makes you prone to magic and evil eye.
>>
>>18481030
>, It may be caused unatentionally by yourself

How would that of happened? i don't play around with dark magic and all i do is ask for tarot readings on this board.

Also sadly video not in English.
>>
>>18481033
so i need an amulet?
>>
>>18481034
repeat that by reading the latin below. try it before going in other methods.maximize your possibilities leave nothing behind you.
>i dont do magic stuff
great, its easy this way.
>>
>>18481038
maybe not, your case is simpler to save.
finish readung the video above.
>>
File: gfdg.png (562KB, 1080x588px) Image search: [Google]
gfdg.png
562KB, 1080x588px
>>18481044
I'll do it but is there anyway other way to ward off the evil eye? I mean shit.. how obvious is it that it's the evil eye and not something else?

What's your reasoning?

Also what latin part?
>>
>>18480168
by being diagnosed with mental illness by a professional
>>
slav squats are an ancient ritual to bring about demonic presence. alcohol induces a more subtle mental state in which to interact with those demons.
>>
>>18481061
>what part
the middle one. while repeating with the narrator. ready go.
>its th evil eye
I notice you tend to have bad luck, and if something good happens, straight after something bad will.
thats the purest case of evil eye. its super common and easy to wash off. by reading the devine text above. do it you are making you salvation take longer
>>
File: bv4.png (17KB, 645x727px) Image search: [Google]
bv4.png
17KB, 645x727px
>>18481081
Actually just done it, was hard to follow but i went with it. I feel somewhat lighter for some reason but that could be placebo since all this seems fucking spooky.
>>
>>18481081
tell me
how do you get cursed by the evil eye?
does someone make a spell or do they just give you a very intense look of jealousy and anger?

I don't get this part
>>
>>18481107

HAMSA CHARM FTW
>>
>>18481112
Wont wearing a cross do the same thing?
>>
>>18480168
its called being slav piotr.
is not of curse.
>>
>>18481093
good, any postive result is to be accepted.
>>18481093
it is caused unatentionally by some one looking at you and your things (envying you or strongly admiring). even someone complementing you.
>>
>>18480924
>talking to a female friend regarding friend-zones and how I've never been in it
The girl you're dating probably realized youre a dickhead when your mutual female friend told her that youve never once considered someone with a pussy to be your friend instead of what you're trynna fuck
As for the rest, youre hella cursed bro
>>
>>18481206
ur negativity isn't wanted

tbqh
>>
File: 14621654364.jpg (57KB, 584x960px) Image search: [Google]
14621654364.jpg
57KB, 584x960px
Well guys, Op here.

Finished my workout, and went straight for the bath as it said. Not going to lie felt spooky as fuck by myself in my bathroom chanting those words.
>>
>>18481347
I'll also like to note, I'm just in a happy mood right now, feel so clean, and light.

I just feel good, i also might buy myself a evil eye amulet to protect myself in the future.
>>
>>18481376
Did you do the playing cards test again? Did it come up negative?
>>
>>18481383
No i did not, i'm also about to head off now to the beach for a walk. Heard that's also great for you and to take away any negative spirits and so forth.
>>
>>18481389
You live next to a beach? Lucky man you, you must be rich.
>>
File: image.jpg (209KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 640x960px
A trick my witch co-worker taught me was to grab a glass of water and run two drops of oil down your fingers into the water. If they connect and become one u have the evil eye. Stay separate it's not evil eye. I got a Hamsa tattooed on my outer forearm just to be sure.
But just because it's not the evil eye that doesn't mean it can't be some else.. People haven't heard of this as much it seems but have u heard of "crossed conditions"?

It turns out that's what I had a couple years back, using a kindle book and learnt how to perform banishings in a minute of two. I used the banishing ritual few times a day at the start to keep negative things away while I performed the 33-day master protection ritual.
Anyway, pic related is book I speak of. Fixed everything. Defs recommend. Has a few extra ritual like "taking power from a bully". Good luck
>>
>>18481409
Eh i live about 25 min away
>>
File: 20170103_015031.jpg (1008KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170103_015031.jpg
1008KB, 3264x1836px
>>18481530
The ocean makes you feel so calm
>>
>>18481423
>heard of "crossed conditions"?

Explain for the unaware
>>
>>18481572
Causes of crossed conditions are things such as someone disliking u strongly (accidentally sending evil eye), getting stuck in old karmic patterns or samskaras, negative self talk for too long, or more commonly living your life without purpose and direction (although this kind of apathy is a symptom of crossed conditions itself), getting hexed or cursed.

The way I think of it, a hex is a fast bang kind of thing, a curse is stronger and longer lasting, and crossed conditions is more like a weak curse that will get worse and worse as time goes on. It's often mistaken for depression and a run of bad luck.

It's important to address this issue because it can stop u growing emotionally, mentally and spiritually, as well as making u physically ill more than normal. The trouble is because it can form slowly, sometimes over years, people just don't realise what it is and so it goes untreated slowly making life more and more shit.

Symptoms are:
Feels like depression, apathy, feeling distant/different to other people, feeling of dread and being watched, a run of bad luck and minor accidents, nightmares, getting ill a bit more than normal.

I'm no expert so I do recommend looking up more sites to see if this is perhaps what's happening, as well as reading more of the symptoms than what I've listed here. But I'd also recommend taking measures to remove it even if u aren't fully sure they are the reason life seems particularly hard for u at this moment in time.

Honestly that book I mentioned above is one of the easier ways to get rid of them. 33 day master protection ritual will clear it out. 33 days sounds a bit daunting but the actual ritual only takes a few mins, stare at a talisman and recite some words.
Hope that helps a bit, all the best,
>>
Best way is to go through it with your head held high imo. Chinese believe bad luck is like a tax, saving you from something worse.
>>
Put jar of salt in your room. Always have a supply of salt and don't let it run out.
Sprinkle salt in every corner of your room or house but clean it up afterwards.
>>
>>18482426
>exemplore.com/wicca-witchcraft/Simple-curse-breaking-for-the-beginner

that don't work good though
>>
they arent real you fucking roleplayers
>>
I just pulled THREE ACES. I am so fucking mad. I must find the one who cursed me and then make them pay. My goal in life.
>>
>>18483212
I done it ten times in a row. Always 2 to 3 aces. I am on fire.

Time for that sea salt bath.
>>
>>18480168
>slavs
>cheap vodka
>bad spirits

yes, I believe you have a problem
>>
>>18483242
what is a slav
>>
>>18484086
Op
>>
>>18484086
Russian crackers in adidas tracksuits. Its a stereotype in eastern Europe. Look at OP picture
>>
>>18484454
those slavs appear to be subhuman. the slave-class seems appropriate.
>>
>>18484086
>what is a slav

I want to strangle you and half of this board for being so fuckin' uneducated and stupid.
>>
>>18486594
I am a 18 years old male, I live in Alabama, what do I know about russians who squat in jumpsuits. I am not educated because schools here aren't very good. Blacks start fights everyday and teachers don't even care.
>>
Just tell those spirits to fuck off with some Death Rap.

THey ain't shit, son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfGT0ii6LM0

It's you giving them (or anyone, spirits, humans, etc) power over you by choosing to act afraid, unsure, etc.

FUCK THEM. THEY DONT DESERVE THE POWER OVER YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfGT0ii6LM0
>>
>>18480168
You need a white magician. I worked in a prison kitchen with a White magician from Dominic republic and it was real shit. You'll know when it works.
>>
>>18486617

how bout dem meheycans tho
>>
>>18481423
>grab a glass of water and run two drops of oil down your fingers into the water. If they connect and become one u have the evil eye.

Thank you for that. I do not have that, I am freeeeee
>>
File: amazed.jpg (83KB, 941x1300px) Image search: [Google]
amazed.jpg
83KB, 941x1300px
>>18486877
that's some good shit
>>
File: Il Duce approves.gif (2MB, 297x229px) Image search: [Google]
Il Duce approves.gif
2MB, 297x229px
>>18488070
>>18486877
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.