[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black eyed kids thread let's figure out these lil fuckers!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Black eyed kids thread let's figure out these lil fuckers!
>>
>>18480009
spooped
>>
>>18480009
why dont they intentionally target pedophiles?
>>
>>18480150
If I was a child, black-eyed or not, a pedophile would be the last person I'd want to be around
>>
>>18480009
I've also recently been curious about these little fuckers. Obviously a Christian would simply call them demons. Some would call them malevolent spirits or even faerie folk.
Any thoughts as to what these things are? Has anyone ever seen one or known someone that claims to have seen one?
>>
>>18480429
I saw a website from like 2012 (forgot the name) that had tons of stories about these guys. Scared the shit out of me every time. Just gave me an eerie feeling.
>>
>>18480429
They might be vampires. According to folk tradition vampires can't enter a building without permission which is a recurring theme in these tales.
>>
The only info I have is that they are more common in larger coastal cities, are supposed to have inhuman strength, and that they are creepy lil shits.
>>
>>18480009
They are pretty spooky m8.
I think I might have seen one but Im not completely sure.
>Be me
>Sitting in my office.
>Doing some work.
>Fucking hate this shit.
>Sitting there thinking about quitting and getting a job that doesnt have me sit awake at night.
>The cat is siting on my lap purring.
>Suddenlyknock.mpeg
>Immediately alarmed, as I live 5 miles away from anyone else.
>Grab shotgun, put it near door.
>Raise door blinds
>Fucking kid
>Shit nigga.
>Ask him what he's up to.
>Tells me to open the door.
>Since I have been an /x/phile since 2011, Im not falling for this shit.
>Scream at the top of my lungs, "BEGONE FOUL DEMON"
>Still keeps fucking knocking.
>Persistent little cunt.
>Grab the shotgun
>Make sure its loaded, chamber a shell.
>Point it through the glass at his head to show I mean business.
>He giggles and walks away.
>Locks the doors
>Locks the windows
>cornercamp the room.
And thats just one story I have about this goddamn property.
>>
>>18481834
Go ahead friend, type them out! Thats what this board is for
>>
>>18480009
They've got some horrible parents.
>>
>>18481834
Moar made up stories plox
>>
>>18481872
There was this one time, new years eve 2009 I got drunk off my ass and wandered into the woods.
>Its new years eve
>turned 21 this year
>Fuckin happy.
>Friend dares me to chug bottle of vodka.
>I decide to try and get even more money.
>suggest that if I drink one bottle of vodka and one bottle of fireball, he gives me 100 bucks instead of 50.
>He agrees.
>I fucking do it.
>Most of the night is a blur, but what I do remember is waking up about 10 miles away from my house, in the middle of the fucking woods.
>At least I wasnt ass-naked.
>I still had my knife.
>thankgod.png
>I have been living in these woods since 2008.
>I know some freaky shit goes on in here.
(Also to clarify, the reason I have been a homeowner since I was 20 was a fat inheritance. RIP grandpa.)
>Proceed to grab the nearest longest stick, and turn it into a spear.
>begin looking for landmarks.
>as soon as I find one of the hiking trails I put in, begin cavemanning back to my house.
>about 2 miles away from the house and 3 hours of walking, my attention is directed towards some heavy breathing coming from the northwest.
>Fucking shit and duck into a bush.
>Look in the direction of the sound
>Short little fucker with long hair and a little hat
>Hooked nose, warty skin, all around an ugly little fucker.
>Think he is harmless until I see the axe.
>Decide not to approach.
>He reaches into a little pouch on his belt and pull out a squirrel.
>No dont you do it.
>He fucking bites it's head off and swallows it.
>Decide this is my queue to begin sneaking off while he is distracted.
>About 70 feet away, I fucking fart.
>Oh shit.
>He looks up.
>My eyes get the size of dinner plates.
>End up fucking sprinting the remainder of the way to the house.
I fucking hate gnomes.They raid my chickens sometimes.
>>
>>18481894
you got it. I have a bunch of real ones but I dont want to type all that shit down.
>>
>>18481910
>>Proceed to grab the nearest longest stick, and turn it into a spear.
>>begin looking for landmarks.
>>as soon as I find one of the hiking trails I put in, begin cavemanning back to my house.
>>about 2 miles away from the house and 3 hours of walking, my attention is directed towards some heavy breathing coming from the northwest.
>>Fucking shit and duck into a bush.
>>Look in the direction of the sound
>>Short little fucker with long hair and a little hat
>>Hooked nose
Please go on.
>>
By black eyed children do you mean fully black eyes with no whites or just kids with black eyes?

My daughter has black eyes you cant even see her pupils.
>>
We have one here in my village in Ireland. The other children will not approach her or even talk with her. If you try and make them get close they will break down in tears and start fighting to get away....weird.
>>
>>18483049
"Black eyed children" are a modern paranormal phenomena about kids with no whites in their eyes, just total black. They're implied to be inhuman and the legend is they'll ask you in and do anything to get you to let them come inside but if you do something terrible happens.
>>
>>18481834
you pointed a loaded gun at a potentially normal kid?
>>
>>18484690
Can never be too careful
>>
As mentioned above, the way they ask for permission to enter is similar to vampire mythology.

If you wanted a more "scientific" explanation, I would suggest this: These are intelligent beings - we shouldn't assume everything they do follows strict logic and efficiency.

They could be very dangerous inter-dimensional or extraterrestrial beings following a set of rules for human prey, for example. Maybe they are playing a game or have a hunting ritual that requires, as part of the tradition, permission to enter the "safe zone" of the human they are hunting. Similar to baseball where runners are safe on a base but you can try to trick them off far enough to toss the ball to the baseman and get an out.
>>
>>18481834
you leave your doors and windows unlocked?
I have a 650ft^2 apartment, with my chair positioned so I can swivel my head to see the whole place when sitting
>>
>>18480442
king of wolves was great but I cant find the link since witcher 3 came out.
>>
I remember when I was a kid, people were always asking me why I had black eyes...
Dad would just tell me to say that I fell down
>>
>>18484677
>tfw you know a black eyed gril
>easy 10/10
>really funny
Id let her in anywhere
>>
File: 1411700388355.jpg (7KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1411700388355.jpg
7KB, 251x251px
I had a friend of mine mention an experience he had with two he saw while closing for a con. When I mentioned I'd heard similar stories, and that a lot of the details of what he told me (travel in pairs, black eyes, demand to be let in) lined up with what I'd already heard, he said he'd never heard of them being a thing beforehand. I'm pretty sure he isn't the kind to fuck with me, so it's pretty spooky.
>>
>>18483147
Also Irish here. Where about?
>>
>>18481910
>anons first encounter with rabbi goldbergstein
>>
>>18480442
better Ctrl+H and find that anon. Pls share.
>>
File: bawkscutter.jpg (108KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
bawkscutter.jpg
108KB, 600x851px
>>18484923
of course you would.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.