[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Despair Code

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1483146434029.jpg (16KB, 634x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483146434029.jpg
16KB, 634x450px
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

Just don't read it out loud.
>>
What happens if we read it out loud?
>>
>>18480008
The knowledge to do a backflip may or may not enter your mind.
>>
>>18480006
Yeah, don't try to Google it because you won't find anything about it. I'm not sure why, probably because its hardcore top-secret shit, its obscure or it simply does not exist.
I first heard about it five years ago from some conspiracy encyclopedia type book I borrowed from the library. Can't remember the name but the despair code was mentioned in the "far fetched" section and was directly linked to the whole chem trail theory. Another mention that I've seen was on deep web and this one was more to the point and open.

Despair code is a theory some guy was blabbering about on some forum. He specified that the "code" refers to a set of numbers used by the military to gas their enemies with chemicals killing any sense of purpose. He stated that reports showcased this gas having a nickname of "Nietzsche Air" because during the experimentation phase of the gas use one of the volunteer described the state of being "pure nihilistic". Other reports showcased that people who were exposed to the gas were in a heavy depressed state in a matter of seconds, some barely spoke, some sobbed, some even tried to gnaw their wrist.
The gas was allegedly used in the Gulf War, the operation titled "Horizon Blue" or something like that, cant really remember. Allegedly the army convo would release the gas, wait about 10 minutes, enter the camp and start "massacring" their enemies. Some soldiers reported that the feeling was "otherwordly". The "targets" were either sitting, sobbing, some didn't even take notice of the incoming USA soldiers, some even asked to be shot.
Apparently the higher command though this method was to unmoral and later experimentations were conducted elsewhere.

Now according to the forum guy the gas is linked to chemtrails. Apparently each plain loaded with the supposed chems has a back compartment dedicated to the "Nietzsche Air" gas.
>>
>>18480006
That's the anti-life equation you twat
>>
>>18480032

The guy on the forum showed us some report of another guy explain that the back compartment is never used, however due to gaining control a really small dose is used every half a year for testing purposes. The "code" in the despair code is simply a code to activate the back compartment. The conspiracy going deep into the NWO and other population control themes. The forum guy then later argued that this makes sense how to wipe out some population. Make them depressed, suicidal.
>>
>>18480035
shut the fuck up nigger im getting laid
>>
>>18480043
>posting on /x/
>getting laid
Well which is it?
>>
>>18480056
both, not all simians are pee brained lemurs
>>
>>18480006
The Despair code was a meme created by the admins of a facebook page called "Shiny And Cool And Many More Pleasing Adjectives Describing Our Memes ect." I am one of them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.