[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

longwood dolls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Snapchat-118035467.jpg (579KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-118035467.jpg
579KB, 1080x1920px
So one day at sir speedy I was on my lunch break, just eating my sandwich behind the building. I was sitting on the van bumper just listen to riff raff, when I saw the owner of the thrift store throw a big box of what he deemed junk. I always took my lunch at this time because I wanted to see what kind of treasures I could find for my house be it a toaster or rugs, I always found something good. We'll after the owner walked in to his shop I finished my sandwich, and walked over to the dumpster to take a look at the daily finds.i found broken plates,bibles, clothes, the usual junk.while digging around I found a mold covered wooden cigar box. Inside this cigar box were these three dolls, I thought they looked cool for my little weird art collection. So I decided to bring them back to my apartment I shared with my girl and her daughter. Everything seemed in usual repetition, but strange things have been happening. Well it first started when my girls daughter started having nightmare I took it as just a bad dream, you know everyone has them from time to time. That was five weeks ago, she wakes up every morning around three am screaming,"No" repetitively, it been hard to get her to bed lately as she will try and stay up as late as she can, it seems she is afraid to fall asleep. When she does wake up screaming my girl or I go and check on her till she falls asleep again. When she wakes it looks as if she is tired and paranoid, as she is constantly scanning the room. She seems to also avoid looking at the dolls when she walks by them.Other than that four lights(parlor, kitchen, bathroom, my room) in the house blew out in a five minute. Not only that but soon the central air in the morning would be turn on from the high eighties to the low fifties, causing my girl and I to fight about each other needing to stop the ac. I know for a fact I don't touch the ac, and she claims she definitely has not touched it. So I called my friend who is licensed handyman.
>>
>>18479965
>licensed handyman
>>
>>18479972
Some municipalities are faggots and make you get a license for that if you want to bother with legality.
>>
File: IMG_20161231_082532_520.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161231_082532_520.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
My phones been heating up
>>
File: 1474783220752.jpg (18KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1474783220752.jpg
18KB, 224x225px
>>
So he took a look at everything and said everything seems to be in order and that the bulbs are just old. So I just bought some new ones and everything seemed better, well the lights are working at least. So days go on same events are occurring with her daughter. Well one night I was staying up playing Mario run, when I heard her daughter talking so I went to go check on her. When I go in her room I walk over to her bed and she is past out dead asleep. I just chalked it up to sleep talking. I go back to the coach to lay down and relax. I'm later woken up by her daughter screaming "No"and flailing. Because of this I can't sleep, and am to feeling parinoid and very weak. I told my girl about what I think about what's going on in the house. She just said I'm crazy and parinoid that I should stop trying to piece things together that have nothing in common. So a few days go by my girl starts believing me cause now she's hearing knocking on either the front or back door, she said I was cuddling her (I was on the coach that night) and hears people in house when no one is there. So I took the dolls and put them on the front porch of my apartment. Still the same stuff happens the only thing that's new is the elderly Spanish neighbor who would sit on his porch and play his guitar. Well I would go out to smoke a cigarette and greet him while he'd jam on his guitar. Well after that he was out there less and less, I haven't seen him play in days when I say hello he doesn't respond to me as if he hit me with the silent treatment. One morning I went outside and there was a ring with salt and virgin Mary candle(still lit) on my front porch. I'm bugging out what should I do?
>>
File: indeed.jpg (47KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
indeed.jpg
47KB, 500x446px
>>18479965
>>18480249
If you think there's some correlation between the dolls and the incidents, why not just ditch them, instead of just leaving them on the front porch?
>>
I just don't know what to do with them .some people say burn them some say that would make them hostile.i was told by a fb friend I should burn sage or something to clean my house.any ideas?
>>
>>18480340
put them back where you found them
>>
I would secretly return them to the pawn shop and let that guy freak out
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.