[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017 Nuclear War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: Nuclear-war-forcetoknow.com_.jpg (150KB, 909x377px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear-war-forcetoknow.com_.jpg
150KB, 909x377px
So, it's 2017...
What is the chance of a nuclear war this year?
And if so, where are the likely strike locations?
Who will strike first?
If it really does happen, what would trigger this event? Tension between countries keep rising and falling, could this year pop off this year?
>>
File: getOFFmyLAWN.jpg (14KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
getOFFmyLAWN.jpg
14KB, 300x224px
Jesus, in sixties/early seventies in US we had riots, major riots at political conventions, Russians and US waving nuclear missiles around, hot wars in Vietnam and Angola, The Six Day War, political leaders getting shot up JFK/RFK/MLK/Wallace/endless attempts on Ford, Nixon resigns presidency... and guess what everyone lived, the planet is still here.

But kids now a days are all, "Whoa, Russians fucking with people, and terrorists exist" and the kids think it's the End of the World.

Jesus, get a grip. Better yet, get a job. And most of all -- Get off my Lawn.
>>
It is gonna be magicians working for the govt. in clandestine remote viewing programs that are going to trigger all the world's nukes simultaneously using their PK abilities, which is why this thread has any relevance at all to /x/. They will hit all the big cities plus your mom's house in the boonies.
>>
Deuaahhh Trumps got hib handz on teh launch codez!! we're al ebin ded I'm Literally Shaking Right Now!!!
>>
With trump we should now have peace with Russia.

That really just leaves jewishstan to keep pissing off everyone until someone like Iran or Paki just nukes their ass.
>>
WAKEY WAKEY, NUCLEAR WARHEADS
>>
>>18479962
Age =/= wisdom
>>
File: fireworks small edit.png (1MB, 861x574px) Image search: [Google]
fireworks small edit.png
1MB, 861x574px
seeing that UFO's keep knocking out ICBM's when they leave the ground. even if/when people fire these things. I feel the higher powers will just keep knocking them out....
>>
File: 1477958821761.jpg (62KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
1477958821761.jpg
62KB, 623x713px
>>18481730

got any evidence or videos or anything at all to support the claim that UFOs are shooting down ICBMs?
>>
>>18479954
NWO is already here.. there wont be a nuclear war.
Project blue beam is still quite possible.
>>
None
>>
>>18481732
Are you serious? We're on /x/ goddammit.
>>
it wont be in 2017, but in 2019
youtube com/watch?v=yFBcjII3QAE
>>
>>18481855

yes. if you have any videos showing this phenomenon, i want to see them. i'm not interested in your role playing.
>>
>>18481732
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G1bSDUElfA
>>
>>18481868
What? I'm not >>18481730
I was just cynical about him ever delivering an actual proof.
>>
File: 1459189327521.jpg (189KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459189327521.jpg
189KB, 1280x1024px
>>18481293
>millennial detected
>>
File: 1456827345820.gif (3MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1456827345820.gif
3MB, 200x180px
>>18481887
>that shirt
are turn of the century crew served naval weapons cool to kids now?
>>
>>18481900
How about the bike labeled "GRIFTER"??
>>
>>18481887
Jesus christ is that Jarvis Cocker on the right? Always knew that dude can't age.
>>
>>18479954
Preemptive nuclear strike against U.S.A.

Deployed: 2,500
Mitigation: 300-500.
Target:
- Initial Stage: High Altitude EMP.
- High Priority: Military Silos, Military Bases, Supply Bases, Nuclear Power Plants.
- Low Priority: Population Centers, Infrastructure, Manufacturing.

Duration: One hour after initial EMP phase.
>>
>>18479954
In around 60 years on Oct 22, 2077
>>
>>18481905
I think that's a sign for whatever shitty garage band they are promoting.
>>
>>18481960
This whole thread is an un-elaborate ruse by that trio of r/occult browsers to promote their band founded upon the ebin maymay The Grifter. The band is founded by The Shady Gentleman (right), and features the two members of the former double act, Daisy's Destruction, Hellkitten Hipstar (centre), and Panccubus the pansexual inccubus/succubus (left, zie identifies as either).
>>
>>18479954
ok its not suppose to happen this year but they might have made revisions to the time line to make it happen this year in a attempt to prevent what follows thermo nuclear war aka WW3

any ways france nukes germany, the uk nukes france and america nukes france and the uK. sounds crazy right. well it was all part of a ethnic cleansing attempt masked poorly as retaliation. paris isnt white any more and neither is lodon for example. france hukes germany and claims it was the result of terrorist infiltrating their military. but this was just the script every one knew france was getting nuked and paris would be hit. russia had been strung along by america for years. the international space station with kicking china out was obviously just to get some alone time with russia

russia nukes china in whats considered the worst hate crime in histroy. the aftermath reduces slavs to economic slaves who are spit on by every other group. cold war era 3rd world status seems like heaven compared to what they face for their treachery

also a few other positions get hit. but what follows the nukes is more a mystery. every nation currently has a bio weapons division. nobody admits it and the west based theirs off of nature. the cdc is a bio weapons division of the west. sort of like bio weapon nato. the problem is that samples degrade over time in cold storage. they dont last forever. many even scientist thought they would but they dont. its admitted now they dont and many samples were lost. how do they die in cold storage? starvation for bacteria. they still burn nutrients in cold storage though at a reduced rate and viruses break down . chemicals in a vacuum sealed container dont last forever. shelf life is typically 10-20 years. all life is made of chemical bonds

the west thought to highly of its bio weapons projects. some one else made a virus that has controlled mutations. it goes through a series of phases per generational batches.
>>
>>18482060
continued

the viruses goes through controlled mutations per generational batches. its so reliable that nobody thinks it was natural. 10 replications, 20 , 30 40 ect. each having a different effect on the host and targeting different genes,. people who got infected early got the worst set of them since it patches itself in different points you can end up with gen 1-5 effects

and the 5th generational batch destroys DNA. it just uploads a strip of code that burns down your telomers at like 5 times speed. this isnt even a threat to east asians or india as they have way more than every one else but for every one else its serious since when you burn then away you end up with new genetic disorders as "read write" dna gets destroyed when your cells divide. older people died off fast from a range of "natural" health problems

at the end of all of it humanity was reduced to about 1/3 its current levels
>>
>>18481822
>project blue beam
Like SOL from akira?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pxh-IjxG2KY
>>
>>18479962
>But kids now a days are all, "Whoa, Russians fucking with people, and terrorists exist" and the kids think it's the End of the World.
Its the US that people are worried about, and with good reason.
>>
>>18479962
This guy fucking gets it.
>>
>>18479962
Millennials. I am sure we go through cycles of mental retardation/devolution once in a while.
Shit, even now theres a thread discussing digging up grave dirt for 'magic'.
>>
>>18479954
Odds are very high. Trump is going to nuke something, probably some deserving moslem country like saudi arabia. You heard it here first.
>>
>>18482074
Do white people come out on top?
>>
>>18482074
Ahhh schizo... You got any more fiction? I actually enjoyed that
>>
>>18479954
Fallout saga
>>
File: 1466330934803.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466330934803.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>18479954

sad part is could care less if there was a nuke ware/ ww3.

It dont matter, none of this matters.
>>
>>18479954

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/#

18 maeby or 19.
>>
>>18479962
>old fart
>still a dumbass despite implied decades living on this planet
>>
>>18481868
>on /x/
>not interested in role playing

Are you a fucking idiot? 99% of threads here are role-playing faggots. Leave now.
>>
>>18481933
What manufacturing? We don't make anything here except cars and fat people.
>>
Nuclear war won't happen, but all "first world" nations will plunge into anarchy and complete chaos by 2020.

My name is Shiva. Verify My identity and My power with your third eye.

>>
White genocide didn't exist before, but it does now.

White people will die by the hundreds of millions. Only approximately 20% of the white population will survive.

>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
64.709704, 105.924381
Do not ask how I took the coordinates of the bin will all 01/08/2017
>>
>>18486301
right in the middle of Siberia

solid
>>
>>18479954
You homosexual faggots think nukes will be dropped on land? Think again, foil-wearing autists!

Nukes will be detonated in space, which will fry the ever-loving shit out of everything, rendering a country's infrastructure as useless as your micropenises.
>>
>>18479954
Probably about 30%
tensions are high while obamas in white house trying to piss off world leaders. Trump shows promise to calm things down. EU is waving its dick at everybody if they dont take refugees promising punishment in some format if countries dont. China seems to be keeping to itself and north korea still just seems to lack actual materials to make the bombs.

Whats more likely is mass civil uprising, or military take over. Too many parties in all countries want too much but dont want to give anything.

The big modifier is willingness to launch nukes. The only reason you would is not desire to take over because then the land is useless. Its not desire to wound either, we learned that in hiroshima.

The bomb is a means of deletion. And nobody will fire just one, or go down without mag dumping.

The biggest chance of a strike will depend on the extremist location at this point. Its not as severe as pol makes it out, but its getting bad. The quran inspires nothing less than the behavior of locusts focusing on propagation sand spread. The only tried and true method of cutting numbers lile these is the bomb. But theyre in vital infrastructure now, most all of europe. Itd be an amputation to deal with
>>
>>18487441
Your favorite bit of media is CoD MW2 when the HANE blows up the space shuttle. Your faggot is showing.
>>
File: unnamed.png (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
31KB, 300x300px
>>18479954
Doomsday Clock is at 3 minutes 'til midnight.
>>
>>18485598

yeah what a retard, i bet he doesnt even watch secureteam or eat pizza pops.
>>
Nothing Will happen, like all years.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.