[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great Movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Sinister.jpg (31KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Sinister.jpg
31KB, 600x350px
Any good paranormal movies /x/ would recommend?
>>
File: fg.jpg (169KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fg.jpg
169KB, 630x1200px
>>
>>18480416
The wailing was an odd movie. It wasn't creepy, and it was downright funny at times, but it was still extremely good.
>>
File: noroi.jpg (260KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
noroi.jpg
260KB, 1000x1500px
since it's been brought up a lot on /x/ recently, you should definitely check out Noroi
>>
I saw bits of this movie a while ago in the late 90's on TBS, I believe. I have very vague memories of it, but I'm hoping someone here will know what I'm talking about.

It was a horror movie. I think it took place in some kind of large building, maybe a hospital. It was storming heavily outside. The atmosphere was very 'off' and surreal. I think the premise was about these creatures wbi masquerade as humans, since I distinctly remember a scene in which two of the creatures meet in a hall and one has a bit of skin hanging off it's face, and without a word between each other, the one creature begins to peel away at the other's hanging face skin but is stopped by the creature. I think they kissed afterwards. There were actual humans stuck in this building with these creatures and I'm pretty sure they were being terrorized/hunted.

This memory I'm not as confident in as much as the aforementioned ones, but I'm pretty sure it's from the same movie; I also believe there was a potential inter-species relationship going on between one of the creatures and a human. I vaguely remember a human on a bed;
(Strapped?) and one if the creatures (female) emulating human romance on the human via various scenes of romance from films via a projector in the very same room. I remember it just copying what it saw on the projector. Like slapping the human then kissing him passionately afterwards just as a snippet of an older movie showed it.

I wish I could remember more. I'm pretty sure this wasn't a blockbuster movie. Sorry if the articulation is lacking. The memories are super fuzzy and it's late for me.
>>
>>18480874
Excuse the grammar and spelling, like I said, it's late for me.
>>
>>18480874
My Stepmother is an Alien?
>>
>>18480906
Nah, it wasn't nearly as light-hearted as that, but I am starting to second-guess my memory with the bed scene now, but I still think it may be in the movie I mentioned. Pretty sure I've seen My Step-Mother is an Alien before too.

Thanks for responding
>>
>>18480747
This, also any other movies by its director

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koji_Shiraishi
>>
File: the-witch.jpg (87KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
the-witch.jpg
87KB, 600x889px
The Witch
>>
>>18480990
Call me a pussy, but the whole bit with the baby at the beginning was a little rough for me to watch.
>>
>>18480994
Yeah it's fucked up, but it's accurate to what people of the time believed about witches. Makes you a bit more understanding of the witch hysteria. That was the kind of shit people thought was actually going on.
>>
>>18480747
pretty spooky and absolutely better than those jumpscare films
>>
>>18479470
AHS American horror story series
>>
>>18481485
Not really, first season was tumblrcore. That second season was great tho
>>
>>18480990
Film of the year in my opinion
>>
>>18480994
I feel you, that bit was really fucked up and almost unbearable
>>
>>18480874

Sounds a bit like V. The TV-show.
>>
>>18480995
>>18480994
>>18481527
What, you guys don't like baby lotion?
>>
>>18481718
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN
>>
>>18481519
This. Anyone who thinks Asylum isn't the best season is delusional
>>
Absentia is pretty cool
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.