[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any idea how insignificant you are ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 10832800474_77aa796cc4_b.jpg (204KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
10832800474_77aa796cc4_b.jpg
204KB, 1024x512px
When they'll start devouring the world, you will be but a bloodstain on their cape. There is a red start in the night sky, the blood of mortals and the blood of ages, all will be consumed.

They are coming, these are the final nights
>>
Idc
>>
File: OK.jpg (6KB, 278x156px) Image search: [Google]
OK.jpg
6KB, 278x156px
>>18479201
>>
File: sky_button_of_DOOM.png (35KB, 589x475px) Image search: [Google]
sky_button_of_DOOM.png
35KB, 589x475px
>>18479201
>There is a red start in the night sky
>>
>>18479201
Hi OP it's me one of those that are coming...don't mind me just gonna Devore you now...mind if I start with your penis?
>>
>>18479201
Yes, and I don't care. I never have. Nor does it matter. Being small doesn't mean being unimportant.

>They are coming, these are the final nights
Gee, I hope so. This shit's gone off the rails.
>>
>>18479230

THE JEWS ARE COMING THE JEWS ARE COMING THEY'VE BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME :O

-/pol/
>>
as insignificant as we may be we also each possess the power for the oposite
>>
We're so signifanct that they need to consume us.

Tell me how significant those sushi rolls are in fridge when you're baked enough to know that they're the last of their kind. Pretty significant.
>>
>>18479471
You mean driving my big Mercedez SUV doesn't make me a big man?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.