[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deja Vu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cutie.jpg (119KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
cutie.jpg
119KB, 540x960px
Hey /x/, I have something to ask you, do any of you get weird deja-vu, or you have a dream, and then a long time later, something from that dream happens? this happened to me yesterday, and it seems to happen almost twice every year. Does anyone else experience this?
>>
You posted this exact same thread yesterday.
>>
>>18479055
I'm sorry I did not make that thread, can you link that thread?
>>
File: 16799267.jpg (224KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
16799267.jpg
224KB, 1536x2048px
>>18479058

THINK about it.
>>
>>18479089
wtf is this
>>
>>18479099
>not owning an X-Files dress
>>
>>18479037
that happens. bonus if you continue the dream or even try different outcome/route. You can even decide to go lucid dream too but you have to be able to move a part of body to wake up
>>
>>18479058
It must be a Deja Vu.
>>
>>18479037
I have at least one déja-vu experience every fucking month. Could I be a precog?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMsDKzTNhKY
>>
>>18479055
I remember it was exactly the same first post in the other thread
>>
>>18479037
my gf and her brother have something that happens like this. they always thought deja vu was the same for everyone else. they would have dreams and then sometime later they would have it happen. one time my gf and i were lying down and she said she had a deja vu moment and said that a few years ago she "saw" herself in that exact situation with someone but could not see their face. the other person was me.
>>
>>18479037
I've been doing this for years. It started around 2010 and averages happening once every couple of months. It's unnerved a couple of my close friends because I'll 'repeat' what they say as they say it or either answer questions before they're asked. It's never honestly been too useful save for a few close calls in traffic that I've avoided. It's usually just really mundane things like what commercial is going to come on next.
>>
>>18479037

I'd tap that

several times

Also what you're talking about are precognitive dreams, not deja-vus
>>
>>18479037
I've just been to this place before
HIGHER ON THE STREET
AND I KNOW IT'S THE TIME TO CALL
CALLING YOU, and THE SUBJECT'S A MYSTERY
STANDING ON MY FEET
It's SO HARD WHEN I TRY TO BE ME
WOAHHHHHHHH
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.