[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral projection /x/ guide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: images-27.jpg (16KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images-27.jpg
16KB, 443x332px
/x/ whats the best way to astrally project.
i am really into it, so i ask your expertise.
and share your experience now with expert anons.
>>
https://youtu.be/aSCqS3GEppo
>>
>>18479028
Down 4 redbulls in 5 minutes then fist fight me behind the 7/11
>>
Try some meditation to open your chakras first. It seems to help.
Focus on separating from your body. Try to get into the perception where you see your body and the surroundings. Once you do that, start focusing on the details of your 'Body of Light' and the individual senses. You likely wont get a full-delve experience right off, but you can improve the level of vivid detail with practice.

Once you have enough control, try moving around. Calling out for a spirit guide or guardian angel can help alot in figuring out navigation early on and later.

Also, try a candle and focusing on your breathing if fully awake or putting on some dreaming music if you're getting ready to sleep.
>>
>>18479028
One thing that helps me tremendously in migrating from the wakeful state is to focus on a pendular motion in your body. It feels great as well.
>>
>>18479028

One of the more popular methods I've had good results with is transition from a lucid dreaming state. Though, that one can be a bit finnicky since y'know dreamstate.
>>
>>18479028
There is no best practice. Try the popular and proven methods, find one that you're comfortable with and practice deliberately.
The method is not really the issue, giving up early or half-assing it is.

Buhlman did (a crude form of) his target technique every day for a month to get his first experience. No meditation, no esoteric nonsense, just regular practice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.