[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moscow Metro Monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Download.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Let me share a very recent story with you. At the end of the day, it was nothing special or even paranormal, just a tense, scary experience.

I am currently visiting a friend in Moscow for celebrating NYE. Naturally, she would show me the city, the most interesting sights and - of course - ride the Metro with me.

I'm not used to cities, especially not a metropolis like Moscow and I would get lost if left alone here also given the fact that I don't speak a word Russian. The stench is the worst though. I seem to perceive the stench in big cities strongly because I live in the countryside.

My friend, another friend and me entered the Metro today after we slept half the day because of the NYE celebration last night. We were on our way to an art museum.
I was sitting near the door, my friend in front of me and the other right next to me. We drove into the next station when the car came to a halt to welcome new passengers and to release other busy people.

I thought I finally got used to the smell but suddenly a new pungent stench filled the car. At the very back of our section, a single new passenger entered. Save for his fragrance, me nor my friends didn't pay any attantion to him but soon the whole car fell into silence.
Our new guest slowly walked between the rows of passengers, when I threw my first glance at him.

A broad, brown figure, his hands forming a bowl to beg for money. He wore a tattered, nasty old fur coat with sprinkles of dried paint or something similar.
On top of his head, he wore an equally gnarly fur hat, matching the coat's colour.

The worst however was his face. Disfigured is an understatement. The wrinkly, muddy face was covered in bilsters or tumors, literally hanging and dangling from his eyes, nose and mouth. An especially thick lump of rusty, dark red lump of flesh protruded from his mouth and it looked like his tongue fused with this thing.

1/2
>>
>>18478914
bump
>>
Sounds like fleshgait or skinwalker gone outtawoods, to be honest.
But yeah, continue.
>>
This is why I love /x/.
Anon sees a hobo on the metro and comes to the conclusion he's just had a run-in with the supernatural.
>>
>>18478914
Wait did he wear Adidas tracksuits?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
My very first thought was that this had to be a mask. A prank. But people began searching in their pockets for some change. He slowly walkes down the aisle, the stench growing stronger with each step. I looked again. I was struck by fear, disgust but also pity at the same time.
My hand reached for my pocket but I left my wallet in the hotel and was only carrying some loose bills. Thank god he ignored me and lumped past me and my friends.

The Metro was driving again and the poor man reached the end of our car. People started talking again but my friends and me were still speechless.

We were approaching the next station and the man made his way back to the door we sat next to.

This time, I couldn't stop looking at his distorted face, his mad eyes, his torn clothes. He didn't beg for money this time but when he was at my and my friend's seats he stopped. I was really frightened at this point and just wanted him to ignore me. The train stopped and the doors began to slowly open as he raised his hand to touch my friend who sat in front of me. She got up with a noise of fear under her breath and scrambled out of the way to a nother seat far away from the hobo.

The whole car was staring and the man got off the train. The doors closed and he just stood there, smiling at me with an insane grin - if you could call it like that.
>>
>>18478994
I don't want to know what he had in mimd when he reached for my friend.
I couldn't tell if he was self aware or just insane.

The mixture of pity, fear and disgust was pretylty instense and I just wanted to share this story. I hope I won't meet him again.

>>18478952
Just read the second sentence of the OP.
>>
>>18478914
>nasty old fur coat with sprinkles of dried paint or something similar.

yeah, like shit.

Sounds like you had a run-in with an hobo. He might have been just a poor schmuck begging for pennies to survive.
Then again, you can't say how much of his brain got eaten away from his cancer, and how much of his sanity remains.
I have met ppl like him, and i never know if i should pity them for their fate, or hightail it for fear of catching something that would let me rot in my shoes.
Not exactly paranormal, nor is it exactly polite to call a ill disfigured hobo a monster only based on his less then glamourous looks. Still, thank you for sharing.
>>
>>18478982
adidas fur tracksuit yeah
>>
>>18479118
Like I said, it was nothing special nor paranormal. And I felt pity and I know it's wrong to be disgusted by him but ad I said, I'm not used to big cities and I don't often meet people like that. He was very tall and his insane grin was frightening. When he raised his hand for my friend I was in shock.

I probably sound like an ass.
>>
>>18479118
Oh and it wasn't shit. It was mint green paint or something like that. At least pretty bright in contrast to his dark brown fur coat.

Moscow is a strange place. Glad I'm leaving the day after tomorrow although it has its beauties.
>>
>>18479154
>Oh and it wasn't shit. It was mint green paint or something like that.
... lets not follow that thought much longer, shall we ? ;)

I did not want to diss you for not breaking out in screams of pity and hugs.
And yes, first thing i thought of was a bunch of lovecraftian stories about ppl eaten away by fungi and stuff, closely followed up by serveral urban legends of midnight meat trains. So, no worries, i think i understand why you felt the need to share it here.
I'm from the (european) countryside, but visit sometimes one of their biggest cities where i, ofc, take the underground. I did a photo tour there once, alone at night cuz i wanted to capture the stations without the throng of passengers of the usualy business hours. I admit to haveing been somewhat spooked there sometimes, and not only for fear of mundane levels of violence.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.