[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SorcerOP#545777

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 19

File: WelcometotheCastle.jpg (288KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
WelcometotheCastle.jpg
288KB, 1024x768px
'sup /x/, I'm a legit sorcerer from an old family of magic practitioners in the rural Midwest, and some of the most white trash motherfuckers you will ever meet. I'm talking more backwoods dysfunction in one extended family than at least half of West Virginia combined.

I've since relocated far away from their bullshit, so I can answer pretty much any questions you have about real magic, its irresponsible uses, and my fucked-up childhood in general.

>Pic related, pretty goddamn close to the view out of my (shared) bedroom window as a kid
>>
Tell me about my future
>>
I live on a magic diet of dog cum and pine sap. That's why I'm so good at posting weak ass retarded troll threads.

Hell, I'm so stupid I couldn't even spell 'sorcerer' right for my name.
>>
File: Parkin.jpg (192KB, 495x293px) Image search: [Google]
Parkin.jpg
192KB, 495x293px
>>18478204

Fucked that up, but whatever. Ask me anything.

I won't be able to post pics for a good long while, until I figure out how to disguise or scrub the identifying data in digital camera pictures, so until then it's pics scraped from Google that remind me of my tender youth.
>>
>>18478206
>>18478206

In the future you'll still have Basic Bitch questions to ask. Fortune-telling is not something I've ever seen done for real beyond some people prone to premonitions, and aside from stories I've heard I'm not sure "future sight" the way you think its works is real.

>>18478211

Should have seen that coming.
>>
File: air.jpg (46KB, 608x445px) Image search: [Google]
air.jpg
46KB, 608x445px
>>18478213
>I won't be able to post pics for a good long while, until I figure out how to disguise or scrub the identifying data in digital camera pictures

If you weren't so full of shit maybe you'd know 4chan has been stripping .exif data out of all posted images for years.
>>
I'll bite. How did you start, what do you practice, what has really blown your mind regarding magic?
>>
>>18478221

Didn't know that, I visit infrequently and I'm fairly certain a lot of the other userbase doesn't know either. Still, that's pretty cool and when I find my cell phone I'll have some potato-quality images to share.

>>18478222

Thanks. Like all my family, I started as a very young child under the "tuition" of my elders. In reality I learned most of what I know beyond the basics from observation and trial-and-error because my family are mostly shit teachers. I practice an odd mix of what could be called "folk magic", roots and all that, and what this board would call old European-Jewish hermeticsim with a lot of symbols. That last one is tough, but I'd have to say that the most mind-blowing thing is people assuming that if they had magic all their problems would be solved like, well, magic. It's sort of like money: If you don't have any you're in a bad way, but the more money you got the more problems you have that stem from it...
>>
>>18478231

So then, do you feel like magic is even worth learning?
>>
>>18478236

Oh, it is. I mean, I wish I had a better childhood, but I can do magic. Rich people can lament their problems till' the cows come home but you don't see many taking vows of poverty. Like anything else, there's a trade-off and for me it's wort it.
>>
File: 1395960485338.jpg (14KB, 236x175px) Image search: [Google]
1395960485338.jpg
14KB, 236x175px
Great thread, OP. Please continue.
>>
>>18478231
>I started as a very young child under the "tuition" of my elders.

?? Maybe "tutelage" was the word you were looking for there hillbilly.
>>
>>18478255

>teaching or instruction, especially of individual pupils or small groups.

Words have more then one meaning you pedantic aspie.

>>18478247

Thank you, will do. Probably not the best of times, but I'll be back tonight to continue if the thread dies.
>>
>>18478204
tell some childhood magic stories please. i'm interested
>>
>>18478277

You want infuriating Golden Child bullshit, a serious near-miss, or something relatively funny and light-hearted?

>YFW captcha has sushi and a neighbor has leftover sushi, but it isn't the kind you like
>>
>>18478284

Forgot trip.
>>
>>18478204
What's your metaphysics like? Do you honestly believe in what you're doing? How was your upbringing like? As in did you have any friends, go to school, vacationing, etc.
>>
>>18478284
>>18478287
What exactly can you do with it?
>>
>>18478295

I'm not sure what you mean by metaphysics, I've heard of the school of philosophy but I never could wrap my head around Kant. If you're asking about the magic it... Varies. Pretty much all of it occupies a weird gray area between inborn ability, learned knowledge, and inexplicable bullshit. Some places have power, some objects too, and some of both are alive in their own way and even aware. Some magic has predictable rules that can be back-engineered and applied to other things and other bits are pretty close neighbors to creepypasta rituals.

The two main theories are that we're exploiting bugs in the source code of the universe (NOT how it was explained to me as a kid, but the same general idea) and that we're using discovered fragments of the language God used to speak the world into being. Personally I lean towards the latter, since language does play into it big league and we even have languages of our own that "muggles" can't learn or understand, but some stuff are I think are just echoes of really huge supernatural events that we mortals can use to our own ends, like a tribe finding really nice iron deposits in a meteor strike and using them to get a leg up in weapons, and some came from somewhere else. We very much operate in the Twilight Zone.

Wall of text over, I do. I see tangible results, and for better or worse it's altered the shit out of my life. My upbringing was a white trash nightmare. I hesitate to say we were homeschooled since we focused pretty heavily on the Family Knowing to the point that you could gain status in the family by learning how to drive and interact in society enough to go on runs to CostCo. Anything that didn't relate directly to the family trade was secondary at best.

I write too goddamn much trying to explain this, so I'll have to do two posts.
>>
>>18478284
i am inclined towards the last one, but whatever you tell the best. they are your stories after all
>>
>>18478306

Most obvious is telekinesis, which comes naturally with Practitioning but you have to really focus on to get good with. It's not quite right, but the closest I can describe it is like the relationship between learning martial arts and serious strength training. I read the Men who Stare at Goats a while back and started trying out some things in it, which definitely sounded like shit people with natural talent could learn without a family store of Knowing, and I've been able to walk through a wall once or twice. Hard to pin that one down, the mindset is tricky. Aside from that I can do a lot of shit, pretty random and all over the place, but my mainstays are sealing runes ("wards", but they can do more than protect against hostile magic), strengthening buildings with prepared iron rods at every corner, building protective charms, crafting minor magical items (hit and miss there), calling down bad luck on unprotected persons I dislike, and lots of really specific shit Ive picked up over the years.

>>18478314

Wall of text over, I do. I see tangible results, and for better or worse it's altered the shit out of my life. My upbringing was a white trash nightmare. I hesitate to say we were homeschooled since we focused pretty heavily on the Family Knowing to the point that you could gain status in the family by learning how to drive and interact in society enough to go on runs to CostCo. Anything that didn't relate directly to the family trade was secondary at best. We lived in a weird little village of trailers and shacks clustered around the "big house" where the redneck patriarch and matriarch lived with their favored relations, AKA the one place that always had running water, electricty, and cable (if you were in favor, you could run out an extension cord, or if you had the cash buy a generator). I'd say there were around 30 people at any given time, and other kids, but we usually didn't socialize with outsiders often since we were so far out.
>>
>>18478314
By metaphysics I mean what's the underlying rules and mechanics that you base your belief in.
>that we're exploiting bugs in the source code of the universe
Well this is interesting. Is this an idea your family has put forth? The concept of "source code" isn't necessarily new (i.e the basic idea of reality formed by constituent objects) but the terminology is.
> My upbringing was a white trash nightmare.
Well that's depressing. Hope wherever you are you're doing better than before.
>>
>>18478335

Fucked that post up, I should have slept before I did this.

>>18478319

I'll go with that, then. Before anyone asks, the fact that we had such an amazing gift as a family and still lived in those conditions fucking infuriates and confuses me to this day, even with all the shit they did that was objectively worse. We always had money from selling our services, and plenty of it, but my family were in general terrible with money too and so freaking insular that living "Off-Property" was a little suspicious. Not to mention the inbreeding, to keep the blood strong. Like, fourth generation incest babies in some cases. I think the gift is the only thing that kept the babies from coming out disabled.

Anyway, funny story: It gets fairly cold where we resided, not as cold as where I live now, but enough that on the trailers with working plumbing lines freezing was a problem on the trailers with running water. Now, you could unfreeze them the safe way, with a hair dryer and patience, but like all backwoods folk the latter was in very short supply, so out came the propane blow-torches you use to burn off weeds and fields after harvesting.

Now, my god only knows how many times where cousin Stevey, who'd managed to get his dad to pass on the line fire-starting on his death bed and keep it in the family, decides to earn some status and thaw Billy-Bobs (I swear to fucking christ that's actually what he was called) pipe real quick.

Problem being that the entire underside of the trailer was thick with cobwebs, dust, and combinations thereof, so Billy-Bob and his brother were being very, very careful with the blowtorch. Stevey did not know this, did not ask, and wasn't very careful anyway.
>CONT
>>
you are a faggot
>>
>>18478347

I figured. They did teach that, just not in those exact terms. More like we were eeking out a living using mistakes made in the beginning of the world to our advantage, but it feels to structured for that most of the time. That's definitely part of it, but I think the First language theory is closer the the target. I am now, very much so.

>>18478354

Billy-Bob had about one second to look at Stevey with an expression of dawning horror before the smarmy son of a bitch spoke a word like the crackle of a newborn forest fire and snapped his fingers purely for style. I swear the entire fucking underside of that trailer flash-incinerated, flame rolling from one side to another and just eating everything. Now, Stevey had mastered starting fires because he was basically the worlds luckiest pyromaniac (hence why his dad held off on teaching him until his deathbed) but he hadn't quite mastered the art of putting fires *out*. Que like ten people tearing out the cheap wooden garden-slats around the base of the trailer and scrambling under it to put out smoldering spots. I had a grand old time watching this from a flatbed my aunt turned into a front porch, though I felt a little guilty because I'd seen Stevey strut up, knew what was about to go down, and kept my trap shut because Billy-Bob had made my favorite cousin take his shitstain offspring with her on the "Town Run" instead of me, when I'd been looking forward to the CostCo food court all week. On reflection later, fuck Billy Bob, no one gets between me and my pizza and churros. Bonus: Everyne else was so freaked out that no one paid attention to exactly what Stevey said, which was one of those "faithless" words that can be repeated just from hearing it. Took me months to get it working, especially in secret, and I never did master it to the degree he had even at that age, but I've never had to carry a lighter or matches since.
>>
>>18478357

My reality is undone, my world crumbles, my sense of self... Gone. All that is left is the horrible truth of my being, and my resolve to embrace it no matter its gayness:

>time to get the boysucc
>>
>>18478373
That was the most hick sounding story I've ever heard.

I liked it
>>
>>18478384

I'm barely scratching the surface here. Redneck engineering+magic. One time Big John, the current fatass patriarch, bought a sectional couch off craigslist with the 1337 computer skills of yours truly, and sent his favored dumbass spawn to fetch it packed into a camper-pickup with a flatbed hitched up behind it. Of course, they forgot tie-down straps, so since they brought like 4X as many people as they needed to move the thing anyway (because they had extra cash to purn for 'scrips at the pharmacy, cigarettes, and McDonalds, and normally riding along for a Town Run was a special privilege) they had all the people that would fit just hold on for dear life to the sides of the flatbed and use their combined telekinesis to hold the couch down all the way home. They had to go back and get fly-away cushions three times before they thought to put them in the cab. Bonus: I got half a milkshake and like 6.5 burger and fries combos worth of half-eaten meals because after trading off being a strap the whole way home everyone basically wandered off and fell asleep.
>>
>>18478396
So what type of magic can you do (besides the things you already mentioned)
>>
>>18478354

Most of the Lines I've encountered are degenerate like that, nowadays. Usually they're scattered through the Ozarks and Appalachians. Part of the reason why they huddle up and live in squalor is because it breeds strife; Strife breeds need, and need breeds power.
>>
>>18478396
To what extent can you use your telekinesis?
>>
>>18478415

I can actually dowse for water, I've managed to tap into a series of doors that lead nowhere for most people but connect to each other for those who can (used sparingly, the doors owners and operators don't much like me), do some summoning (very rarely and cautiously), some really simple necromancy, see magic and colors normal people can't, dowse for water with 100% accuracy, summon a light thunderstorm interspersed with sunlight and mist once per summer, and remove small objects from a person who's either about to try to kill me or seriously considering it. That last one I think was developed to pickpocket magically off people who were already enemies, but I've mainly used it to defuse encounters by taking the rounds right out of someone's gun and letting them fall from my fingers right in front of his (one time her) eyes.

I can also see very well in the dark, speak goblin, and am owed two favors by what I'm pretty sure is a Kobold.
>>
>>18478213
Open the picture on your pc, take a screenshot and send that instead.
>>
>>18478438
Doorkeepers? Are they demons?
Angels?

You mentioned magic is like speaking God's word. Trying to find the glitches of the universe.

Are there supernatural beings that serve God? Can you talk to God or is does he block himself off?
>>
>>18478418

Interesting take. I haven't heard of many in the Ozarks, but I know my family had a major feud with a rival clan in Florida. One of many reasons I have never visited.

>>18478425

I've put a LOT of effort into mine, so I can lift and throw back fully grown men but also do intricate shit like pick simple locks or re-assemble a dismantled gun from four feet away. If I over-use it though, I get really mentally burned out real fast, like spending a day doing math. Magicians who get mixed up with cults tend to have freakishly strong telekinesis, but not as much control.

Stepping out for a minute to avail myself of leftover NYE burgers, pasta, and some takeout shrimp sushi.
>>
>>18478454
When you get back, could you give me some info on where to get started with all this you can do, primarily telekinesis?

Is it even possible without a person there to teach you, because I'm assuming you have to see it firsthand to really develop the will to learn it.
>>
>>18478445
Nice tip, thanks.

>>18478453

That's a whole basket of "I don't know". I know there are holes, as Stephen King put it, right through the middle of things, and there are words and rituals that hold the levers for a lot of otherwise immovable physical laws, but beyond that I have no idea. I've never seen an angel, I've run into a few things that could be categorized as demons, though, but they could have easily been just very old and strong predators.

>>18478498

Inborn talent is required, which most people don't have. If you are a bit psychic, you should be able to exercise your strength over time, although it can be very hard without first-hand examples. Almost all real knowledge is jealously guarded, so don't expect t find much functionality in, say, Crowley.
>>
>>18478354
sorry to break it out to you but the whole bs about bloodlines in magic is hardcore roleplay or special unique snowflakery

you become a magician by being initiated, not because you were born to a special family. as for why your family remained white trash even though they know how to do magic is simple: money magic is very complex, and most magicians don't even understand basic macroeconomics, so of course they don't know how to angle their spells. asking jupiter to give you a thousand bucks out of nowhere might work once, but that's not going to happen every month because you're a small fry in a very big world
>>
>>18478231
>Jewish hermeticsim
Gross.

>people assuming that if they had magic all their problems would be solved
Oh boy do I hear that. Unless you literally have god-level magical ability, you're still just a sorcerer rotting in a hell full of evil morons actively trying to make everything shit 24/7. Honestly, I'd rather just have been born rich than be any version of magic practitioner.

My biggest questionis how in the hell does a tribe of hillbillies become pagans? Were you pagans or just weird magic-practicing christniggers? What's your family's history? How did this get started? I have met white trash families with inherited traditions of magical practice on several occasions actually, but typically they don't stretch back that far. One of them got interested in Wicca or something (since neopagans tend to be poor for some reason) and then passed it on to their kids.

>big league
HISS!!!
>>
>>18478498
OP is roleplaying hardcore and doesn't know shit of what they're talking about. Crowley is a good start, if a bit pompous. If you want some mundane stuff like telekinesis, look into eastern practices, but be prepared to spend a good chunk of your life training. That shit ain't free.
>>
>>18478515
>Crowley is a good start
Who was it that didn't know what they were talking about?

>Hermetics
>Magic
You only get to pick one.
>>
>>18478503
OP, please tell a story about old strong predators. Also do you have any old myths or stories your family passes down?
>>
>>18478204

You aint no damn wizard. I see those tanks. Ur just some carny from the Nitrous Mafia. Wizard my ass. I actually dabble in shamanism.
>>
>>18478509

On top of being wrong you are literally retarded. They didn't ask any deities for shit. I stated explicitly that they were performing supernatural services for cash, spellslingers for hire. Go roleplay breaking your arms with your mom.

To make another point, inborn ability and knowledge is a two-way street. The more you know before you have kids, the stronger your kids will start out, and they may just naturally manifest a simple version of one of your most-used spells, or one that just happens to be contagious. There is no upward ceiling I've heard of on how string you can become if you just keep acquiring knowledge. However, it's a lot like money: You need to have it to make it, except for a few who start with nothing and luck into Power they absorb from an artifact or a book really eager to jump into someone's head. Otherwise, making extremely risky deals with shady entities is your only route up.

>>18478514

Nazis get out. It goes back a long way, possibly since distant ancestors touched down in the New World, although there's one story that we learned the basics from a native Shaman after settling. Not religious at all one way or another, and I'm extremely suspect of you mentioning Wicca. Wicca is a constructed religion based heavily on christianity and surviving christianized fragments of old folk tales, it has nothing inherently magical at all or everyone would be doing it.

>>18478515

The life training part is spot-on, all else is garbage. Crowley, I believe, had a real experience in Egypt and may have had something gifted to him, but he went off-track when he failed to follow all the instructions (fortifying an island as a cult headquarters, for example) and his writings are basically garbage.Again, if they weren't and anyone could use them, everyone would be.
>>
>>18478204
Serious question; can you summon random body parts, like fingers, eyelids, or dicks?
>>
>>18478557

No, I imagine someone out there can though. I met someone once who grew a dick out of a tree, made it throb cum runny sap on command and everything.

>>18478544

Can do. I have one experience I myself had in the Great Lakes area, and one relayed to me from another practitioner I met who worked as a troubleshooter for an Outlaw MC. Have to think a minute on old stories, but there's one really racist morality tale knockoff that I heard a few times growing up.

>>18478546

Pretty sure those are propane, actually. I dunno, I just scrubbed it off Google Images. My family never much got into drug trafficking, although they did often suck up prescription drugs like vacuums. Never said I was a Wizard either. I only ever saw one real Wizard and no one in the know has ever believed me. Never done anything with Shamanism myself.
>>
>>18478335
>I've been able to walk through a wall once or twice
What is this bullshit? Now you dun goofed, OP. You could've kept it believable before this.

Well anyway, it doesn't matter if you're lying. Most real magic comes from fiction anyway. In your opinion, what's a good way to strengthen telekinetic ability? I find it one of the most difficult disciplines, but I often wonder if that's just because of how goatish I am.

>On reflection later, fuck Billy Bob, no one gets between me and my pizza and churros.
Lel

>speak goblin
Fucking lol

>>18478453
>Are there supernatural beings that serve God?
You know god is Death, right? If it even has servants (not likely, considering it hates living beings, except for those it corrupts), they should be destroyed on sight.

>>18478509
How do I sign up for Austrian School Hogwarts?

>>18478551
>shady entities
Name one.

>Nazis get out
Lolwut? Nazis both real and imitation (neo-untermenschen) tend to be christfags.

>you mentioning Wicca
I mention Wicca because it's probably the most popular strain of magic in America. It's frequently encountered. What of it?

>Wicca is a constructed religion
Everyone knows that. Again, so what? That doesn't make it any less common.

>based heavily on christianity
Yeah, no. I'd like to see where the christfag influences are in Wicca. You can see lots of jewish hermetics bullshit influences and even some bs medieval satanist nonsense influence, but not that. It's mostly based on Celtic religion with added modern mythology ABOUT the Celtic peoples' beliefs mixed with hermetic nonsense. It's also acquired a lot of D&D elements over the years, which ironically are probably its best parts.

>nothing inherently magical at all or everyone would be doing it.
1: Very little does and 2: A lot of people ARE doing it, regardless of whether they're any good at it.

>fortifying an island as a cult headquarters
Sounds lovely, but you have to be rich as fuck to do this.
>>
>>18478557
>4chan learns magic
>"Summon: Random Dicks!"
Sounds right.
>>
So where wre the most magical places in the us/world? Stephen king talks about some places being "thin", do places like that exist? Are there places that are powerful like in celestine phrophecy?
>>
>>18478582
Aight OP.

Can you post some pictures of your stuff ? I mean runes, anything you'd have.

Also do you know about some solid references or starting point in this realm ? I've always had feelings and sights of things that would always go well beyond me but never have I been able to bind it to my will or make use of it.

Living in a big city aint of no help, considering the horrible ammount of false and bullshit literature on the subject, effectively drowing out al bits of truth I could have come accross.

I'm most interested in your symbolistic approach you talked about earlier. Got anything on that ?
>>
>>18478602
Believe it or not, it happened.
The Costco food court is my lifeline, I cannot live in a city or I would eat there every day.
I can, and I have.
What the fuck even is that bullshit?
You have to buy stamps and mail them to the school first. If you don't know how to do that, you aren't wealthy enough.
One I knew of was called the East Swamp Baby Eater, guess why. They're all over the place if you know where to look.
Nazis get out

>>18478621

Depends on what you mean by "most magic". Most haunted properties are magic in their own way, and a lot of native american sacred sites have real power in them somewhere. I've found places that link to somewhere else, but never found out how to cross over. Places of power like the Lost Mesa in Arizona that can be used like giant batteries to power mortal magic are kept carefully hidden and jealously guarded.

>>18478628

Can, but I won't, especially of symbols: Because while simple things like circles are universal, the more you use a symbol the less powerful it becomes, which is why the Cross doesn't repel evil anymore unless you put a lot of energy into it. Spread a symbol around too much and it becomes next to mundane. The Mormons understand this: Their most scared symbols are kept carefully hidden in the Temple and are only used in sacred rites. This is why most symbol-magic has an expiration date and obfuscation built in.

My only advice is to keep practicing. Cities have a rhythm of their own, once you get it. Post videos of yourself online once you learn how to do something real, and when it gets taken down whoever did it will contact you to bring you on as a flunky in exchange for knolwedge. That's your in, even if you get a bad draw and wind up with a loser you can use that loser to get access to the wider community. I say this because it's the only way I've ever heard of a normie being brought in without unknowingly having a practitioner friend. Just be careful and don't get your organs harvested.
>>
>>18478628
Not OP, but honestly, living in a big city is probably more help than hindrance in this age. The wild places have basically all been destroyed, so a public park is about as good as a second-growth forest full of non-native plants and almost no large animals. Big cities have access to greater resources.

>>18478665
You didn't answer the most important question.

>In your opinion, what's a good way to strengthen telekinetic ability?
And don't say, "Just practice." Give details, examples.
>>
>>18478696

Focus on a specific thing you're bad at, like fine manipulation, endurance, or just holding an object perfectly still. It might just be me, but on my experience if I let one aspect lag behind the others my progress plateaued.
>>
>>18478707
What about just raw lifting power?
>>
>>18478628

There's more than one way to skin a cat, as the saying goes. You could always just become a Dementist if you really want results. Doesn't require anything other than breaking your mind so hard that reality can't shackle you anymore. Then your will can be manifested in the world with the same effort it takes to tie a shoe. Not everybody is up to that though, since it's rougher than getting raped by a horse.
>>
>>18478696

I can saw for a fact that there are a LOT of wild places left. That's an obviously ignorant statement even for you. Go away from the coasts and down a forest service road and you could easily die where no one will ever find a body.
>>
>>18478709

Wiccans get your own shitty rp thread. This one is actually entertaining and your shit can be googled by anyone who watched The Craft.
>>
>>18478711
>I can saw for a fact that there are a LOT of wild places left.
Not on this planet.

>That's an obviously ignorant statement even for you.
What's funny is you're the ignorant one here. I'm a biologist. Most of the world's megafauna have been wiped out by humans, so a large chunk of the primeval wild simply doesn't exist anymore. And even in Appalachia (Where I've personally been), most forest isn't old growth. There are very few actual old-growth forests left on Earth, and almost none left in america. And the ones that remain are intact because they were never great to begin with, like the Pacific Coast forests, where one or two tree species dominate. I mean big trees are great and all, but with shit biodiversity in any meaningful context, it doesn't count for a lot.

>you could easily die where no one will ever find a body.
Not in the Eastern US. Even in appalachia, most forests are crosscut by trails and roads from faggot hunters to get to their hunting lodges. There is very little in the East that is truly "the boonies". I should know, I've searched. I literally targeted one of the least population dense areas in the Eastern US to live in once and it still had people everywhere and was obviously second-growth forest. Don't get me wrong, it was wildER than most of the East, but still nothing resembling primeval. And it never will be so long as the megafaunal component remains extinct.
>>
File: US_population_map.png (454KB, 992x793px) Image search: [Google]
US_population_map.png
454KB, 992x793px
>>18478711
>>18478727
Forgot map.
>>
>>18478727

I said "wild", not literally un-impacted by humans whatsoever. For reference I I currently live in the green on that map, it's a very different animal from the Eastern US as anyone with eyes can see. There's real old growth within driving distance, and there have been mountain lions, bears, and coyotes near the property all recently. The objectivley worst half the nation does not apply.
>>
>>18478204

What's the best way to self-test yourself for natural magical aptitude(for lack of a better word)?
>>
>>18478665
Please, do develop on symbols. I've myself got into sigilization with very little results but have had more succes with a personal form of it in order to bind myself to the fullfilment of certain tasks I normaly wouldn't have been able to do. I did notice that my symbols, would be of help during a certain ammount of time and then become useless.

What more can you say about this ? Why would symbols become less and less efficient the more we look at them ?
>>
>>18478746
That's nice and all, but 1: taiga has always been shit compared to more temperate and tropical forest for both diversity and biomass and 2: there used to be Mammoths, Ground Sloths, Biso latifrons, various other Bovids, giant Deer species, etc which are all gone now. When it comes to mana generation, all those things matter very much. Nature produces almost no mana now, almost regardless of where you go. The human impact is too great. All the strong forests and animals have been destroyed. And all that remains intact is near-desert biomes like steppe, taiga and desert, although at one time steppe did have a nice megafaunal assemblage (doesn't now).

>The objectivley worst half
See this is how truly terrible the situation is and you don't even realize it. The vast majority of biomass in America is east of the Mississippi. Also diversity. The strongest and greatest forests were always in the East, but they've almost all been destroyed. One of the largest, most central trees of the East - The American Chestnut - is almost extinct now, for example and almost all forests in this region are pale imitations of their former glory. Starve yourself into a hospital bed, then look at an anorexic who's still up and moving around and you'll see what you're arguing here. Neither are healthy, one's simply less obliterated.
>>
>>18478753

Try to develop crude psychic powers on your own (meditation is key, try to move something like a string hanging from a ripped-open bag of chips or slow down a dripping faucet), or go to haunted places with friends and see who experiences the most.
>>
File: 8783647_orig.jpg (102KB, 961x720px) Image search: [Google]
8783647_orig.jpg
102KB, 961x720px
>>18478753
P A I N T I N G
A
I
N
T
I
N
G
>>
>>18478758

Wiccans plz go. I beg of you. Get your own shitty rp thread.
>>
File: 45.jpg (59KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
59KB, 497x750px
>>18478762
>meditation is key, try to move something like a string hanging from a ripped-open bag of chips
>>
File: 22.png (1KB, 134x133px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
1KB, 134x133px
Do you know anything about this?
>>
>>18478769
I'm not a Wiccan, moron. I just understand universal principles. This is magic 101 shit for any magic practitioner. You have to get energy FROM somewhere. A weakened world produces weakened magics. Most people are simply unaware of how insanely much damage mankind has really done to the Wild.
>>
>>18478757

They become common. They're only 'special' and achieve results because you /know/ they're special. Remember, there's a subconscious and that can impact shit. Sounds like you been skipping crucial steps in learning for a quick fix, amigo.
>>
File: Friendly Batchlor Frog.png (253KB, 471x481px) Image search: [Google]
Friendly Batchlor Frog.png
253KB, 471x481px
>>18478776
Yeah that's also the insignia of the Locust Horde from Gears of War
>>
Is magic something in the family or is it something that anyone can use, like a mental hidden power?
>>
File: DODECAHEDRAGRAM.png (62KB, 627x622px) Image search: [Google]
DODECAHEDRAGRAM.png
62KB, 627x622px
>>18478762

I see energy orbs, can feel the mood(?) of places(especially old places with allot of emotion), and have on more than one occasion of seen full formed aberrations(family that had recently past away). The energy orbs are most visible around natural light(fires, sun, bright moon).

Also I feel like a can sense networks/grids of energy that are connecting various forces, many of which link up to people like nodes(that resonate in and out). I can't see them, I just feel them increasingly strong. The energy orbs react to the "networks".

I don't have any telekinetic, unless I'm touching something, has to be a tactile connection. I can move strength/energy around in my body.

I grew up south-eastern Cherokee, and was told by an elder that I have Shaman eyes/Hawk guardian, at a young age, and gave me the tail feather of a hawk.

Also I dream of various iteration of 12(reoccurring).

Does any of that mean anything to you?(sorry, I know it's allot of random thoughts, insight would be appreciated)
>>
File: 1482644053361.jpg (30KB, 416x356px) Image search: [Google]
1482644053361.jpg
30KB, 416x356px
>>18478787
Why don't you ask how the royal monarchies came to power in the first place?
>>
>>18478373
How about some proof? Post video from your phone of you using this so called fire magic?
>>
>>18478204
Do you know anyone in Iron county, Missouri. I'd bet my life there are a lot of folks like you're family there. There's a lot of bad blood in that land that I think was there even before settlers started murdering indians in the area.
>>
>>18478779

I have an amulet that I wear 24/7 - a few times I've accidentally gotten it seen by people and gotten lectured by the friend that set it up for me.

I'm not sure what to do about family members having seen it a bunch of times; it feels like every time I come back and visit, it somehow makes its way out of my shirt without me realizing. Presumably this is because I'm a fucking idiot.

But you know what REALLY pisses me off? The fact that my family members found and handled a bunch of my fucking TOOLS. GAH. And even though I've asked them to step the fuck off, they think lol look at the pretty wands and shit! I honestly don't even know how they ended up sitting out in the open in the first place (though it was probably me making some error) but it's infuriating.

An especially weird point is that none of them believe, but, at least as far as my mother and sister go, have some kind of legitimate power. Not sure about my dad. So... I'm not sure what it means to have had someone else take your tool and use it for 'pretend magic' and then actually have some influence. On the one hand, no one else should be handling your shit, with rare exceptions, so that's bad no matter what. But then I can't figure out -how bad- it is for a person with active doubt about the object being good for anything, to come in contact with it - when they can simultaneously do a little?

Hurts my brain, pissed regardless. Seriously. Just because I'm injured and can't move to physically stop you doesn't mean you get to ignore me when I tell you to put something fucking down or not to touch something. Christ.

I've been trying to hide my shit/move things to my apartment, but it's been slow-going.

/bitching

But seriously, advice on negating the influence of others? I'm also in a weird place with my amulet - long as story, my friend point blank refused to make one for years - but was totally willing to empower/program one for me the second I bought a pre-made one.
>>
>>18478213
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/3-ways-to-remove-exif-metadata-from-photos-and-why-you-might-want-to/

here you go op.

gonna trip up because I'm super interested.
>>
>>18478813

If I want to be murdered, sure. There's some slack for newbs to be brought into the fold, none for people that know better.

>>18478757

Not being looked at, being used. Spoken magic and song aren't restricted like this, but it's like each symbol draws from its own limited pool of power. Strangely, that power seems to grow slightly with use, but still finite. If Christianity were all but destroyed the last priest would be able to wield tremendous power with a simple cross.

>>18478787

As I've said, it almost always has to be something in the family. It's hereditary. However, it has to come from somewhere, and you can strengthen that hereditary magic with your own personal development, or if you are very lucky break into it from outside. The former is like becoming ridiculously wealthy starting with a world-class education, networking, and a small loan of a million dollars from your father, the latter is like becoming a self-made multi-millionaire from literal homelessness, except you live in a world of mostly homeless people who don't know rich people exist in real life.

>>18478791

I can't say any of that means anything to me, sorry. Number 12 might have something to it, but only stories I've heard.
>>
>>18478822

Fuck, first I offered to pay for any components they might need to make one, and then I suggested making it myself, but still nope. But then comes along something already inscribed/engraved/whatever with a shit ton of runes and whatever and THAT'LL WORK! Seriously? -Why-? Fuck, I can see why you might not have wanted me to personally inscribe magical languages/writing systems/sigils/what-the-fuck-ever because I... have a tendency to cause problems by overthinking way, way, way, way, -way- too fucking hard... but, still, really?
>>
>>18478825

Thanks. I refuse to use my laptop webcam after some incidents and I lost my cell phone, but I'll return later with some potato-quality images of my improved living conditions. Sadly I cannot prove magic, because murder. There are only a few rules, but they are enforced.

>>18478822

That shouldn't effect anything actually magical. If there was magic so easily eroded by skepticism it's long gone by now. Magical items don't give a fuck. Sounds like your family are kind of awful though.
>>
>>18478838

This is a good point. Honestly, I wonder - if I've seen any dips in power, it might be due to my own skepticism/worry (as the user) that its been weakened or degraded in some way. It's something I've been pondering for a while. Maybe I can use that to convince myself of otherwise.

They're actually not awful, in fact they're -way- better than a lot of families I've heard of, but when it comes to the idea of something being off-limits, or an object being personal/private, they can be incredibly annoying. Although now that I think about it, actually... most of my irritation from that comes from only two things - conflicts about computers/games/related tech over the years, and just a few of my magical possessions/tools (STOP TRYING TO EXPOSE MY OBSIDIAN SCRYING ORB TO THE LIGHT, MOTHERFUCKER HOW MANY TIMES TO I NEED TO TELL YOU!? GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE BOX)

In the latter, I think it's mostly just curiosity/appreciation of how things look (oooh shiny), because the more every-day looking stuff I have has largely been left alone; though this may also be due to most of it being out of sight or tucked away, sort of by happenstance. If I ever tried to set up an actual work-space, they'd have their hands over it almost immediately, I swear to god.

So what I'm saying is, it's super annoying, but they aren't -bad- or anything.
>>
>>18478852

That said, tl;dr -

> If there was magic so easily eroded by skepticism it's long gone by now. Magical items don't give a fuck.

I like. Will remember.
>>
Last year I had this reoccurring thing happening to me. Before I wake up I see triangular shapes and it looks like this >>18478791 but it's so complicated and it doesn't contain the star of israel or pentagram. I can't count it's sides and more importantly I think it's only vertically symmetrical.

I'd never seen that shape before. No matter how much I try to remember I can't remember but it looks the same. All I remember is it's outlines are light green or pink. It's not dream because it happens after I woke up from the dream and gonna get up. Like an added layer before I open my eyes.

After waking up I feel my heart beating fast and my body feels hot even if the weather is cold or hot. Does this sound familiar or any info?
>>
File: DDD.jpg (37KB, 472x247px) Image search: [Google]
DDD.jpg
37KB, 472x247px
>>18478877

Kinda like this but moving?
>>
>>18478855
>>18478852

Lack of personal space is still a red flag. I know I struggled with admitting even to myself how fucked my family was, and without my crazy survivalist muggle-uncle I'd probably still be brainwashed. Gotta say though, a lot of that stuff probably won't be harmed by anything, because it probably doesn't work. All magical items are ever so slightly alive, and more than half do weird shit on their own. I've never run into a scrying object, or anything besides some weapons made of obsidian. If it works for you though, then cool. Glad I could help.

>>18478877

That sounds like something, just not something I'm familiar with. I know there are symbols only a practitioner can truly see, but I haven't seen that one.
>>
>>18478888
It looks almost like that!
>>
>>18478888

Not anon who asked, but what is that? It's pretty damn cool looking...
>>
>>18478890
can you advice me on how to protect myself from malevolent.
Just a month ago I heard a whisper and no one was there
>>
>>18478833

The best way I can think of to explain it is, it's like asking someone who doesn't know much about cooking to fix you something to eat. They likely aren't capable of making it from scratch, but if you show up with some hamburger helper they can cobble something together.
>>
>>18478877
>>18478888

Or maybe like this.
>>
File: 305px-11-simplex_graph.svg.png (39KB, 305x305px) Image search: [Google]
305px-11-simplex_graph.svg.png
39KB, 305x305px
>>18478911

4{3} dodecahedral pattern.

This is a full visual representation of 12.(Superimposing all the dodecagons and dodecagrams on each other – including the degenerate compound of six digons (line segments), {12/6} – produces the complete graph K12)
>>
>>18478913
See a psychiatrist, this is a very common hallucination.
>>
>>18478890

Well, I wouldn't say there's anything about it that's different from any other chunk of obsidian. But obsidian, for whatever reasons, has always seemed to immediately get me into a certain head-space, and then sometimes, things progress from there. Which is pretty similar to how I ended up with a lot of what I have - things that I've either always responded to, or seemed to 'shine' to me.

In other words, it's not an enchanted or somehow empowered by some primal source -specifically- for scrying and the like, but I use it that way, because it's properties (for me at least) are beneficial for that purpose.

As far as I know, I only have two objects that have ever been empowered/charged by someone else - one of which was broken years ago, which was devastating, and then upon repair, the magic was very, very, very, very obviously gone, upon touching it. (Touch is... kind of my thing)
>>
>>18478984

As for items in general being magical or not... I think the problem is definition. If it has a specific magical purpose encoded from some unknown source, then yes, I think it would be fair to argue it's magic. If it's been done by a known source, such as a person - well, it's a magical object, isn't it? It 'pings' as one to the touch. But on the other hand, it isn't -inherently- -- is it? It's more like someone re-programed it. In the same sense, it gets a bit odd when we talk about normal objects or materials from the world being magical or not magical. I would argue that everything has their own properties, and some are more 'magical' than others, even if inherently, the object is mundane. In this sense, magic is, oddly enough, mundane in it's own way, because it's pervasive - however, that doesn't mean it's usually -powerful- ... And that's also a major factor in 'is something a magical item’?

I guess put it an entirely different way.
>>
>>18478985

Suppose you come across a bracelet that you know for a fact someone has made. Clearly, it is jewelry. The, say that you find one that you think most likely was made by someone - but, you can’t technically prove this. You’re probably still going to call it jewelry. How about if you find individual beads? Well… no, it’s not - but if you put them into the right shape, it would be, and, these items are clearly far more suited to the purposes of making a bracelet than most else of what you’d come by. Alright. Now say you find a natural formation of stone, in the wild, that looks exactly like a bracelet. Is it one? Well… no… and yes. If you say no, it’s because there was no intentional design by an acting party - at least that is outside of nature. But at the same time, if you removed it from that context of nature, or even left it there, many people would immediately identify it as a bracelet, and thus jewelry because it is clearly suited for it. But does that -make- it jewelry?

Does it do so on an inherent level? Or, does it only do so if a person then precedes to use it as such? What if an item of jewelry, such as a bracelet, was found by a person who had never heard of bracelets, or jewelry at all? The questions just end up burrowing a rabbit hole to the center of the earth. It’s not a new philosophical debate, by any means, though I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen these sort of things applied to the concept of magic before. I’m sure it has been, however.
>>
>>18478877
You have a geometry phobia?

>>18478913
See a psychiatrist first to see if you're schizo.
>>
>>18478988

Then you have the whole 'is the definition based on power' thing, and then that's entirely subjective based on what your basis for comparison is. Does someone need to have .5% more skill in something to be considered an outlier? Or do they need 10% - or 500%?

I tend to think about basically everything in this sort of questioning way, which yes, makes life difficult.
>>
>>18478916

That makes a lot of sense. I still end up running into wondering how much trouble inscribing some empowered runes would be? But then I remember being told that making something like this would be totally exhausting and would have them on their ass for like the next week. Vs, when this amulet was used as a base, they were only rekt for like a day or so, if that - maybe not even. What they mentioned to me at the time was pretty vague, because I have a very bad habit of occasionally tinkering with magic come in contact with, without meaning to, generally out of subconscious curiosity. I've caught myself doing it - 'hey, this is different, what's this???' almost always seems to be the motive for it. So... my friend, as a general rule, tries to basically hide how things as much as possible, because they got tired of me dismantling things and them having to repair them, lol.

It is exactly the equivalent of them buying me a camera, and then me coming back to them saying, "Hey, this doesn't work?" and when they take a look, it's a pile of screws, generalized metal parts, and assorted plastics.
>>
>>18478973
No.
Why? It happened to my sis long time ago. She was outside our house and after hearing that sound the atmosphere became warmer. She couldn't move maybe due to panic or the apparition.
It happened to me last month minus the warm air but I'm pretty sure my dogs even noticed and started barking a bit after it happened.

It's kinda scary. I'm really into music and I can tell this one is 100% truer than ASMR whispers on youtube.

The word I heard is something I can't forget but can't remember. It started with E as in Everest, 2 syllables, that's all I remember.
>>
>>18479015

Oh - and, realize I forgot to clarify. The more I know about how something works, or where it's located, or something like that, obviously, the easier it is for me to mess with it. Hence their developed habit over the many years of becoming increasingly less forth-coming, about the technical specifications about how they've done something. Can't say I blame them, really. It's frustrating on both our ends, because I always WANT TO KNOW ALL THE THINGS (hence the issue), so of course, I don't like not being told when I wonder. But on the other hand, they're the one getting their workings taken apart all the goddamn time (though generally, only when it's directly relevant to me or I'd have a reason to think about it at all for any length), so that one's probably a lot worse. Makes me feel bad, though, there have been occasions when it's actually been kind of funny, in that way that messing with your friends can be.
>>
>>18478997
Not schizo man. Optical illusions still work on me.
also see >>18479030
>>
>>18479040
>Optical illusions still work on me
Lolwut? Never heard that optical illusions don't work on schizos before. Sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>18479030
Etna?
>>
>>18478231

Oh yeah, NOW the lack of pics is because of a missing or otherwise currently unavailable cellphone.
>>
>>18478820
did you missed my question, sir?
>>
>>18478997
>You have a geometry phobia?
Nope.
I used to have frequent realistic bad dreams that I even started hating sleep.

Eventually the symbols started appearing and it feels like its telling me "hey it's time to wake up, look" and I wake up in a very uncomfortable way because those dreams are way too hard to wake up to and they're not the best.

When my bad dreams stopped, the symbols also disappeared but it appeared on me one time like it's saying 'hi' to me.

>just tought about this after typing all that
The shape similar to a dream catcher I think. Now it makes sense!
>>
>>18479052
Optical illusions don't work on schizos.
Also there is a schizo test on youtube with the spinning mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlKlpx50Avs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gOX5fcakEQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlKlpx50Avs
>>
>>18479056
I saw Ersatz in catalog and its the closest but I don't know, it's like encrypted/not english
>>
>>18478831

This motherfucker has given every single excuse in the book for not posting a single, solitary picture. When one reason gets explained away, he comes up with a new one.
>>
>>18479120

In fairness, it isn't as if posting pictures of where he lived growing up would really prove jack shit.

And also, if it were me, and I had some kind of demonstrable, visible power, I wouldn't show that to people either, and NEVER on the internet. Most people will call hoax, and that tiny portion of people who don't, will be made out of the following: idiots who believe everything, people who KNOW this kind of stuff exists and don't need to be shown, and theoretically, if you're unlucky enough, you might end up having exposed yourself to people and interested parties that might pose an actual danger to you.

There is literally no benefit whatsoever to providing actual proof in 99% of cases - and I leave that last percent only because I'm sure there's something I wouldn't think of.
>>
you mentioned earlier that magical abilities are hereditary for the most part.

How would I know if I had some, even a hint, of magical ability in my lineage
>>
>>18478758
Taiga? I thought that'd be Canada or Alaska, not the PNW. Enviro-fags get out. And by the way, there's old-growth in the East US, it's called Smoky Mountains National Park. Greater biodiversity than the whole of Europe.
>>
>>18478820
>Implying Natives weren't shit human beings just like everybody else
>>
File: geobio.gif (122KB, 844x561px) Image search: [Google]
geobio.gif
122KB, 844x561px
>>18479735
>Taiga? I thought that'd be Canada or Alaska, not the PNW
Uh I was assuming he meant like Minnesota or something. No, coastal rainforest isn't taiga, but it's still shitty coniferous forest. I hope you like staring at the exact same tree species all forest long accompanied by several fern species that all look exactly the same and some moss.

>Enviro-fags get out.
>Dude magic lmao
>Also fuck nature
Literally what? I'm pretty sure you don't know how magic works.

There's old growth (supposedly) old growth forest near my house. It's not the same as an actual healthy expanse of primeval forest with its intact megafauna. Look at the map again. >>18478730 Look at that itty bitty green spot between Tennessee and North Carolina. That shit doesn't hold a candle to the ancient forests that spanned across almost the entirety of the Eastern United States WITH their intact megafaunal communities, which are now almost entirely destroyed.

>Greater biodiversity than the whole of Europe.
This is so no true. First of all, there are locations in Europe with much higher diversity and secondly, the number of biomes in Europe is rather extensive so over the whole of the continent there are many times the species of just one location. The Smokies DO have a rather high biodiversity of vascular plants for a temperate area though. And in some places they get enough rainfall they actually classify as rainforest.
>>
>>18479735
http://www.tnmagazine.org/before-the-national-park-large-parts-of-the-smokies-were-clear-cut/
sadly much of the smokies are not really old growth
>>
>>18479854
I figured this also, but didn't look into it. Most "old growth" forest in america is a fucking lie.
>>
You mentioned meditation and physical results, but have you any experience in the application of lucid dreaming or astral manipulation of your surroundings? Does the astral self playing action upon the physical hold any place in your method of working spellcraft, or do you solely rely upon the frame of focused mind? IE: Belief and Intent? I act because I tend to approach the arcane from a mostly scientific-experimental method and have been having some positive results in nudging coincidence through use of summoned spiritual assistance.
>>
>>18478582
Talk about the wizard you met. What makes them different from people like you?
>>
>>18478746
nebraska or kansas?
>>
>>18479863
yeah it's disappointing. well that's an understatement but i had no idea until later in life that most of those trees were so young
>>
>>18478204
Not sure if this has been answered or if you are still here, but where might an open minded person find resources on how to learn magic?
>>
>>18478890
When you come back, I have only read about have of the thread to this point but you must tell me, there would not be any way you know of to learn any of these skills? I consider myself an indigo child and have an unbelievable sense of purpose. Reading this thread gives me a burning need to know more and find what there is to know about the inner workings and physics involved. If anything just for personal use and intellect. Also there's a large chance this thread is bullshit but if it is not, on that chance. Please, give us, give me anything to start with. Give me a hint, or something I can seek out more with. this is the closest I've gotten and if this is za baito then you've got me my friend, but I kind of wish to believe that it isn't
>>
Okay OP, magic is cool and all, but are aliens and assorted ayy lmao bullshit real? Also is the Earth flat?
>>
>>18479783
Fuck I was misinformed. It's a greater number of tree species than WESTERN Europe, not all of Europe. I stand corrected.
>>
>>18481089
>Also is the Earth flat?
Can you see India with a powerful enough telescope? No? That would be the curvature of the Earth. I don't know why so many people have a problem with the concept of gravity.
>>
>>18481589
but the ayy lmaos what about the ayy lmaos?
>>
File: KIMG0206.jpg (344KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0206.jpg
344KB, 960x540px
>>18478988
Do tell..?
>>
>>18478396
That last part shows me you are legit, how can someone teach themselves something new like telekinesis?
>>
Have you ever honestly tried calling up an Angel or the presence of God Almighty through Christ Jesus? If not, why not? You shouldn't be scared to. You said you weren't sure whether such actually existed or not, but it seems fairly simple to confirm and the honest heart is always forgiven. Plus angels are pretty insanely powerful as a positive force in your magical life if you can manage to learn the Name and develop a working relationship with one.
>>
>>18478727
boi you know what South America or Indonesia or Papa New Guinea are?
>>
>>18478204
I have experienced some sorcery and unfortunately some bad forces that have helped me for a price. One thing I cant understand about it is how one objects properties can affect another.

For instance i was messing around doing some ingraving witha dremel tool on a display sword.

Next day at work it felt like one of the tools I was using was ligt at a katana, and i could wield it like one, even though this object weight around 10 pounds.

My question is how is this possible? Is it the ingraving itself or what? I really dont beleive in symbology but sure of inscriptions working.

Do you think his is something worth persuing or was it a one off like most majick?
>>
>>18483641
In danger of obliteration? Yeah, you're right, those are literally the only places left. Most of South America is already being heavily encroached upon though and only parts of Borneo are free of humans in Indonesia. "Development" (destruction) is speeding up in New Guinea too, but it's probably the most isolated. Now consider this: the entire planet used to be like this (save deserts) - intact ecosystems that spanned hundreds of miles. The biomass and species diversity lost is almost incalculable.
>>
OP, you say the other incest elves will kill you if you reveal too much. But it's surely kosher to sell your services, right?

Create a throwaway email so those of us who want to can approach you to purchase your services.

One more thing, serious question, how do I summon Chewbacca?
>>
When it comes to the engravings and making the objects lighter in your perception through them, I'm fairly certain it's less to do with gravity's effect on the object and more to do with the impact it has on you. Think of it as a channel for more energy to come through and influence the body. Supercharges the nervous system around the arm muscles nearest to the influenced item and gives you more of your complete strength without feeling or being strained to the usual levels. Yeah, explore it further in charging yourself with energy through tools. It's like a free adrenaline shot without the paid for drawback if you perform the skill rightly.
>>
>>18483536

Not sure what you mean, but damn, that's a lot of skulls, lol. Is that a picture you took? If so, did you find that laying around there? Because that's pretty damn awesome.
>>
>>18484971
Not the person you're replying to, but I think I remember him saying he either made it or bought it from somewhere.

I've been looking for something similar. Looks like a Buddhist 108 bead Mala, but with carved bone skulls instead of beads. Looks hand made.
>>
>>18478454
Let's get a video m8. That or you're bullshit. inb4 "i can't bro, but trust me I'm a wizard!" just like every other fucking charlatan. Literally do it once, change the world, don't even have to show your face/location/anything. Could ignite the world in 30 seconds, but won't do it because you can't.
>>
>>18485422
Not op, but he could put out a video of him blasting fire out of his anus and summoning a demon, but people would just call it fake and ree about special effects. It'd still be cool to see a video, though, fake or not. Special effects are still pretty cool
>>
>>18485753
Such is the nature of healthy skepticism in the pursuit of knowledge.

Producing an image, a new one that wouldnt pop up when reverse searched, would be a lot of work for a liar and a trivial matter for somebody telling the truth. It comes down to how much effort would a liar put in to keeping up this charade such that they would fake a picture or video. Being unwilling to produce anything visual just screams FAKE given that it would be no harder for the OP to show us something concrete than it would be for any other poster to just take out their cell phone and post a selfie.
>>
File: farrrrrrt.jpg (105KB, 491x500px) Image search: [Google]
farrrrrrt.jpg
105KB, 491x500px
>>18485753
>a video of him blasting fire out of his anus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDHsa1rDSBU
>>
>>18485841
Fake and gay
>>
>>18478204
Did your family fuck your sisters an mom with you to gain magic sex powers?
>>
I'm curious about how you activate that so-claimed seasonal rainstorm spell. Is there an involved ritual and what does it require in the working?
>>
>>18478314
>inborn ability
this greatly.

the physical trappings are just irrelevant points of focus for the weak.

intention is the key.
>>
This thread was started by a man named Travis. I am his elder. I don't know computers well, I have learned to type and to browse on the internet. But he didn't give us enough credit. We put some friends of us, who are into magic and computers on him and they found him. He's dead now. Don't try to follow in his footsteps the same thing will happen to you. Ask all the questions you want about it. I'll never be back here it's not our territoryl
>>
>>18487531
>tfw the consequences will never be the same for ol' travis.
>>
Video of telekinesis or fuck off
>>
Lol, someone got bored answering questions and settled for a BS copout.
He didn't detail shit so why would anyone kill him?
>>
>>18478373
So if you are still here at all, like, just browsing /x/, what was the word? Asking for research purposes >.> (Im gonna fucking burn my house down)
>>
Tell me about my future.
>>
>>18478204
Tell me about the time uncle touchy played with your magic wand.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.