[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions and answers [about life and death-belief systems, more so.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What does eternal salvation mean to you?
>>
Endless sex with 10/10 HBBs with no strings attached.
>>
>>18477905
The eternal salvation of the Abrahamic faiths is an after-thought and results from an absorption of existing mystery faiths in the Mediterranean like mithraism which promised an after-life before christianity did. Funny enough around the time that Christianity added the idea of an eternal salvation they also took over the use of the "secret" underground (literally) mithras temples to avoid roman law that forbid them from practicing openly.

You see this from the root religion of the other abrahamic faiths, judaism, which never promises salvation or any kind of life after death beyond some vague interpretations by theologians who wanted to avoid further insulting the dominant christian societies of their host nations during the enlightenment.
>>
>>18477905
What I'm saying is that eternal salvation is a soothing balm for the oppressed and downtrodden. You are weakened by your belief in Karma, righteousness of reality, and eternal salvation.

The only righteousness that has ever ruled on this earth is strength of arms. If you allow yourself to be abused for promises of a better life when you are dust you are a fool swallowing the oldest lie.

Die for me and live forever.
>>
I'm sorry.
>>
I am a fool.
>>
>>18477993
Well you know what they say, "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori" now pickup a rifle soldier and go shoot some russians.
>>
>>18477997
Why do they say that?
>>
>>18477905

There is no salvation. There is no strife, it is only perception. How we value one thing to another determines how we define it.
When will our species clear their minds of selfish ideas, and introduce a new threshold of method? One that yields an indefinitely good result; one that can be concluded by every man as being a good thing? The unity of man is as close as we can become to true salvation.

A warm touch of lost Gods that we will never live to experience, as we burned the seeds of such opportunity when we erected ourselves upon everything else.
>>
It means our souls are immortal and follow a path of learning and experience until we reunite with the Creator.

Invariably. There is no eternal Hell or punishment. Temporary, maybe. I don't know. But I know that in the end, in infinity, we all reunite with God. From humans to animals to angels to demons to gods.
>>
>>18477993
>I am a fool.
no ur not

To me, eternal salvation is the peace and calm, darkness of Nirvana. It is the relief of all pain, and a profound silence.
>>
salvation to me means financial security
>>
>>18478457
sounds like a kind of hell.
>>
>>18478466
sounds like a kind of hell, if that's all there is.

I'd rather not exist than have this as my "heaven"
>>
File: IAMHIM.png (1MB, 1938x1064px) Image search: [Google]
IAMHIM.png
1MB, 1938x1064px
>>18477905
You can't even imagine the awesomeness of my Father.
>>
>>18478467
>hell

well, I do worship Satan.
>>
>>18477905
Jesus Christ.
>>
I just want to know if I'm crazy. I need a distraction.
>>
living as a god in my own universe. do anything, like a lucid dream but without having to force anything. an upward spiral into becoming one with the true god itself. even if you want to go to hell and go down, its actually teaching you as if you were ascending by letting you be there in the first place.

It is realizing that this is the best possible outcome for you to reclaim the throne through your life as a broken off piece of gods soul.
>>
File: Khunrath - Portal of Ascention.jpg (178KB, 800x616px) Image search: [Google]
Khunrath - Portal of Ascention.jpg
178KB, 800x616px
This symbolic figure, representing the way to everlasting life, is described by Khunrath in substance as follows:

"This is the Portal of the amphitheatre of the only true and eternal Wisdom--a narrow one, indeed, but sufficiently august, and consecrated to Jehovah. To this portal ascent is made by a mystic, indisputably prologetic, flight of steps, set before it as shown in the picture. It consists of seven theosophic, or, rather, philosophic steps of the Doctrine of the Faithful Sons. After ascending the steps, the path is along the way of God the Father, either directly by inspiration or by various mediate means. According to the seven oracular laws shining at the portal, those who are inspired divinely have the power to enter and with the eyes of the body and of the mind, of seeing, contemplating and investigating in a Christiano-Kabalistic, divino-magical, physico-chemical manner, the nature of the Wisdom: Goodness, and Power of the Creator; to the end that they die not sophistically but live theosophically, and that the orthodox philosophers so created may with sincere philosophy expound the works of the Lord, and worthily praise God who has thus blessed these friend, of God."

The above figure and description constitute one of the most remarkable expositions ever made of the appearance of the Wise Man's House and the way by which it must be entered.
>>
http://www.manlyphall.org/audio/jacobs-ladder-that-leads-to-the-stars/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.