[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Changing your voice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is there a way to cahnge your voice to something completely different. Example: I don't care for my voice and would love to make is sound very beautiful and elegant and at the same time be able to sing amazingly. I would love to have the voice of Lana Del Rey I would do anything to have her voice lol well almost anything but you get the point. I want to be able to manipulate my voice to be as beautiful as hers is there any way to do this supernaturally or not?
>>
Sounds similar to a siren. Have you considered summoning one?
>>
>>18477752
You can summon one? and if i did would i be able to gain their ability?
>>
>>18477750
Lana Del Ray is hot. And its not just her voice. You got more to work on OP.
>>
>>18477760
Yeah, there's a thread about it right now
>>
>>18477764
Ive seen it and it doesnt say how to summon a siren or gain the abilities of one
>>
>>18477750
Hey did you know Lana Dey Rey used to be ugly as fuck? She got like major plastic surgery done and now she acts like she is a super model.

Oh, how did she get famous? She is Jewish. Typical.
>>
>>18477750
Nothing supernatural about it you need to learn to
manipulate your vocal chords like a voice actor.
You should first start by trying to mimic others voices and facial impressions when doing these voices.
Look at how singers make certain faces when they sing this is key.
>>
>>18477763
like doing a couple of esthetic surgeries
>>
Yes. Here is what you need to do Simply add bass to your voice.
>>
go back to /mu/ whore
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.