[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy new year /x/philes! I have a challenge for you out there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Happy new year /x/philes!
I have a challenge for you out there who claim to have mediumistic abilities. I want you to do a reading on the up coming year. Give me one national headline or even that will occur in your neck of the woods. Let's see if your talent can be proven to this old skeptic.
And no vague "oh world war 3 is upon us". Let's have something that isn't an educated guess. Names, places, actions that I can compare with the upcoming years news.
>>
The Queen will die sometime between the 17th and 21st of March.
>>
>>18477433
Clarification: The Queen of england?
>>
>>18477437
No, The Queen of Saturn.
Of fucking course The Queen of England.
>>
>>18477445
There is more than one reigning Queen world wide and you did not clarify. Thank you.
>>
>>18477417
More sporadic muslim attacks.
Trump will NOT be president, a split will happen.
Great nation will be eclipsed by the chinese.
Indians will undermine great nation.
EU will fall apart in a long time scale (not just 2017)
Russia will revive, and so will China despite their haed wounds.
Nk will make a big move to stir the pot.
No WW3, it plays out in longer time scale terms.
Screen cap if you will, I already bet my fortune on it.
Tell you youre thoughts OP.
>>
>>18477417

just in reference to your pic magic or occult ritual is as much a branch of science as anthropology at the very least.

Anyway I dont boast any significant practice in divination but I'll go ahead and say that vladimir putin dies in 2017 and his death springboards conspiracy theories of his death being the Clinton's revenge.

Not sure how he dies though, sorry.
>>
>>18477445
KEK'D Hard.
>>
>>18477476
>more sporadic Muslim attacks
shit man,those are so common you could set a fucking watch by them. I'll take it as a prediction only in the loosest term, like predicting a thunderstorm. At this point its an inevitability. Water's wet, birds fly, terrorist attack.
>Trump will not become president, split will occur
This is.. a hell of a scary thought, but unlikely. Still if it does happen a split would be the understatement of the century.
>Great nation
Is this America?
>Great nation will be eclipsed by the chinese.
well if it's America and America is in a civil war this will be a given. I mean china's already barking at our heels economy wise.
>Indians
The... First nations? Subcontinental Indians?
>Indians will undermine the great nation,
Well I mean turnabout is fair play I suppose. With all the racial crap the U.s. is going through I wouldn't doubt it.
>E.u. falling apart
Yeah that's been a given for a while.
>China and russia becoming powerful again.
Sure I can buy it.
> Nk being a dick
Water Wet birds fly, kim jong un is an asshole.
> No ww3
Probably. It will just be a slow slog to the grave.

Can you give any detail to those that might make them less than vague guesses?
>>18477487

I suppose it would be, I more was just making the use of the picture as a joking start to the thread.

>Putin dies and people blame cuntion
can't say I couldn't guess that with any look at the stuff that's out there right now. Hazard an attempt at a date range for me?
>>
>>18477502
No I can't visions are just a refelction of cause and effect. I'm willing to test this shit too.
Muslim attacks, you can measure the rate comparing 2016 to 2017.
Chinks will eclipese meaning not only economically but politically as well.This one;t be too hard to quantatively measure either.
Great nation seems america, although I have another country in mind. But Indians will undermine american as well. They already control much of the educational system and the lower infra, In the US and UK.
Nk will make a big move, shit I don't know how, but its what i've seen. hope im wrong.
WW3 is already happening, its been for sometime, just sporadically so its not really a 'world' war. The prolongedness makes it not a "world' war.
Visions are vague as fuc, youre guess is as good as mine. Which is why its a good gamble to profit off of.
Also slight stock crash/dip near the end of jan, beginning of feb.
>>
I am hoping ISIS attacked Germany and Europe because they allowed the flood of Muslim arab terrorists to invade, and I am also using my law of attraction magic to call for the African-American population to wreck havoc against the innocent civilians in cities across America. The lies and media censorship of black crime will pay tenfold.
>>
>>18477533
Hey I get it. I may be a skeptic, but I know that divination would by nature be hard to parse.
Just understand I am pressing on these so we have some proof that it's precognition and not just reading the writing on the wall.

I am going to try to get this screen shotted, but you should as well for back up.

>>18477543
You just predicted 2016 in the eu and the Blm movement. You may be postcoging. Or a time traveler.
>>
>>18477417
Strange sightings in the sky around may-midyear.
>>
>>18477543
Germany allowed to flood to create its own army. Its been NATO's bitch for a while so it needed a cause for its own independent army.
It won't happen though, it will simply fall apart.
US domesticated niggers are a whole different question, our government created them. Its just a minor problem that is easily solved.
>>
>>18477555
Thank you very much. Any details or just "strange"? General area of the world or all over?
>>
>>18477549
I am a skeptic as well, but visions are visions.
I propose we come up with some rational metrics and time limits/scales to determine the right for wrong.
I dont believe in divination or any magical crap btw, but the flows of cause and effect I adhere to.
It will be an unteresting experiment.
screen cap, if im wrong we can discuss why im so fucking wrong. If im right, we can figure out why.
>>
>>18477569
If I could figure out how to make a group edited timeline with out deanoning I would. It would be easier that way. I am at least going to round up the predictions and put them in a pastebin.
>>
>>18477578
Ive already amassed a lot of prtedictions, most which are batshit insane. but in all insanity, there are some truths to dig.
I suck at group efforts, what i normally do is just take screen caps and analyze with hindsight.
>>
>>18477417
Stan Lee Dies, probably in the spring maybe in the summer.
>>
>>18477556
I vote you for President and Prime Minister.
>>
>>18477563
I feel as though they will be 'projections' of some sort, though they will seem solid.

It is a strange feeling.
>>
>>18477590
I wish, Im not Germaic though. Merkel has her own plans, whether good or bad, we will see.
My opinion is fucking stop her. Electing Trump fucks up her plans major now that russians will have a say in it.
>>
>>18477587
Fair enough. What kind of rational mathematics or limits would you set?
>>18477605
Thanks for that clarification.
>>
>>18477612
mathematics? I don't know, thats a vague way of putting it. We just need an objective measurement for evaluation purposes. Be it rate, number of events or incidences, legislations passed, etc. case by case we can evaluate off of. What comes to mind?
I am going off the hypothesis thats most probably happens, and we can extrapolate using logic into the short term future..
OBjectively experimenting is hard as fuck, but give me suggestions and I am willing to join.
>>
File: tumblr_o42498BAPR1ug98iuo1_500.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o42498BAPR1ug98iuo1_500.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>18477417
My predictions are as follows, feel free to screencap

>kek will begin to outgrow /pol/
>OP will continue to feel somewhat jaded about /co/ related art in general
>the number of cancerous ylyl threads on /b/ will increase
>every prediction on /x/ this year will be wrong
>except this one
>>
>>18477635
Well okay the first step to this whole thing is gathering Data. I suggest we keep a thread going for the next day/day and a half to bring in some raw data. The bigger the pool the better.

Step two would be sorting. we need to find predictions that are descriptive enough that we don't have the effect of "this can apply to anything," We would be looking at things that have some amount of specificity. Times, regions, events that don't happen often. They don't have to have all three of those but two would be preferable, or a very strong One thing.

Then we wait, we keep an eye on the news and we see what pans out.
>>
>>18477653
This is good but
>this can apply to anything,
this is much of /x/. the general abstractedness fits to anything, hell even the bible can fit to current situtations given youre good enough with logic and sudoku. //s is easy to manipulate, /pol/ would be better.
I have a few aggregators running on other sites, I can shit out visions beforehand and match it up somehow.
Another thing to mention, with visions, time becomes a big problem because its not really real. Its really a resutls of the logics of cause and effect.
Lets monitor the boards though, and youre right, we need to sort. More importantly we need a system of prioritization.
For now just keep my visions screen capped and , if they turn our wrong give me shit so I can refine.
Shit, I like your approach.
>>
>>18477677
I will get a better system worked out when I am not prepping for bed.

Yeah 4chan is not the greatest place to do scientific study, but if I had a grant to do this shit irl I wouldn't be on this board. Still the anonymous nature of the board coupled with the actual belief .. It might turn out better than expected.

I know with enough logic you can twist things, but I think we can ad hoc a rule of thumb.

anyway long shift tomorrow. here is to hoping this is still here when I wake up .

cheers
>>
>>18477707
Happy new year and good night.
/x/ is filled with skitzos and lunatics, but objective observaion prevails.
Its not 'scientific' since what i suggest is more pseudo. But I hope at least something comes out of it, beyond the ANTARCTICA ZOMG!! SUCUBII, STAR CHART DIVINATAION!!.
If lm wrong, thtas a lesson too. I've only seen what i"ve seen.
Good night UK or AUS anon.
>>
Ah why not,il bump.
>>
Nyeh!! Wwehhh!!!!
>>
I'm awwizard a-wwhite science
>>
bumping for more data
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.