[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres something wrong with my grandfathers dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2871.jpg (56KB, 336x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2871.jpg
56KB, 336x480px
Hey /x/, I don't post here much. I lurk sometimes and a while ago made a thread on some occurrences that i suspected to be supernatural at my grandfather's house. Ever since my grandma died in 2015 this place has felt like an empty shell. the atmosphere had changed drastically. when I returned home after the funeral, I had some extremely vivid dreams about her and how she told me that there is nothing after death in the sweetest voice ever. Some very unsettling shit.

The one most directly affected was her dog, Elijah. She is a wheaten terrier who is about 9 years old. She still sits in the places where she used to sit with her and spends a lot of time in her room waiting and yearning to hear from the most important entity in her life once again, but with no reply. At least until this week.

The dogs behavior has drastically taken a turn for the whores. At times she will sit by the fire with heavy labored breaths and she will shake relentlessly like a phone when it is on silent. Her pupils seem to have shrunk and when walking her and trying to move her she is completely unresponsive she will look at seemingly nothing starring at it intently. She usually loves when family comes and visits, but she is always so distant and completely unresponsive, even to my grandfather's commands at times. and her back is arching in an unusual way. I've known and loved this dog for more than 10 years but recently, i don't even know if she is the same dog.

What are your thoughts /x/? I have encountered the paranormal inside and outside this house already. could entities affect pets even more so than humans?
>>
File: pikachu_laughing_6363.gif (15KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu_laughing_6363.gif
15KB, 198x198px
>>18477355
> taken a turn for the whores.
>>
>>18477355

>The dogs behavior has drastically taken a turn for the whores.

TOWN B I C Y C L E
>>
Are you an idiot OP? Stop posting and take the poor dog to the vet, he obviously is having health issues.
>>
>>18477355
>she will shake relentlessly like a phone when it is on silent.
The dog is in excruciating physical pain. That's exactly how they show it when it's some seriously max-level damage.
>tiny pupils
Another sign of the above.

>back arched
Internal problem, probably organ failure or cancer.
>over 10 years old
Into the age where organ failure is likely.

Like that banner for /an/ used to say: Take her to the VET!
>>
>>18477369
This. Notice the fact that you mentioned. The dog is 10 years old. That' s a mature dog, he can be suffering of something age-related.
>>
Get off 4chan and take your dog to the fucking vet. Holy shit everything isn't some fucking paranormal conspiracy 4chan. Fuck.
>>
>>18477369
Hah reminds me of that banner.
>>
Take it to a vet, you fucking autist.
>>
>>18477369
its not my dog. my grandfather just thinks she is anxious or something.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.