[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waco (Branch Davidian) conspiracies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 2013227102218_1751-1024x684.jpg (124KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
2013227102218_1751-1024x684.jpg
124KB, 1024x684px
I'll be traveling to the ruins of the compound to take some pictures and stuff. I like history, so that's mostly why I'm going. But I know there's a lot of conspiracy theories behind it, and /pol/ usually buries the thread. Care to share your theories?

Here's some facts:
>3 of the 4 ATF agents killed in the initial siege were Clinton's body guards
>live footage showing agents entering a computer room (later changed to "armory" on the 2nd floor) looks cut, also shows an agent throw a grenade in the room after 3 others entered, then spraying through the window
>could have just served a warrant, had info collected on when Koresh was out running every morning
>Koresh wrote to the FBI (as "Yahweh" Koresh, claiming God was speaking through him,) warning of an earthquake that would break the dam and drain Lake Waco into the city, something his followers still believe. He warned again in his final letter, and his flock still believe this
>death toll is changing yearly: It started as 98, went down to 80, now it's 76
>may have inspired Columbine, for sure inspired OKC attack

What was it, /x/?
Just a madman who got what was coming?
The ATF and FBI bungling a raid where they thought they could look cool and redeem themselves after Ruby Ridge?
Or a Lamb of God sacrificed for the Second Coming?
>>
I watched this play out. It was bungled by all sides. Im not one to assign malice to this shit when stupidity will surely explain it. a shoot out. dead people and a siege. no one wanted to budge on either side. No one deserves to burn to death like that. Koresh was surely mad. But the FBI and ATF as a whole cant be trusted. Both sides share the burden of blame in this awful tragedy. It could have been avoided.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFVqFw1DgaQ&ab_channel=omegafeesh
>>
>>18476757
I don't think there's a conspiracy. I think the ATF managed to fuck up everything
>>
>>18476862
Boards of Canada actually did a song called Amo Bishop Roden, after the wife of the leader that Koresh reported to the police after he dug up some woman's grave and challenged him to revive her. After Koresh died, the compound remained in the hands of his supporters for a while, until the leader (Doyle) was too ill to keep it. The Roden supporters grabbed it and kicked out Dave's flock. They reference the Davidians a lot.

I think BoC is slightly redpilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBMIra45lU
>>
>>18476894
BoC is fucking fantastic man.
>>
Anyone have a link to the video of Bill Clinton offering his condolences and saying that three of the ATF agents were his former body guards? I know it was on the early internet but haven't seen absolutely solid proof.
>>
>>18476757
>three of the four police killed were Clinton's body guards

The ATF is the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. They are unrelated to the Secret Service, who were Clinton's bodyguards.

>they could have just served a warrant

That's what they were attempting to do when they were murdered.

>Koresh had shit for brains

yes we know

>death toll keeps changing

Must be alternate universes

>may have inspired Columbine

Yeah they were shit for brains too
>>
>>18476757
Ehh sorry OP didn't read your post but:

Born in Waco and lived there until I was 5 then moved to Dallas

>Dad worked for UPS as delivery driver
>Grandpa (my Mom's father) was Swat around Waco, he is now Chief of Sheriffs Dept Dallas
>Dad made deliveries to Branch
>Dad would tell mom and older brother how strange those people were, strange things he would notice/see
>one day tons of storms and rain. UPS didn't give a fuck back then, a ton of boxes got soaked
>Made a delivery carrying package to branch
>A hand grenade falls out of said soaked package
>Dad freaks and calls my mom's dad (swat)
>Enough suspicion to start investigating the branch

Crazy huh?
>>
>>18477553
Yeah, I don't doubt they were stockpiling and crazy enough to do that shit. I was surprised when I was at the OKC museum to see the notes McVeigh took, how easy it was to just buy military explosives in the 90s.

>how strange they were and strange things he would see

I've heard that the old sheriff always said they were okay but kept to themselves, a little strange but he never suspected anything like what happened. What sort of weird shit did he notice coming and going?
>>
Waco was a testing ground for continuation of CIA mind control experiments. Basically the use of an enigmatic leader getting people to literally waste themselves.

Something went wrong- perhaps with Koresh himself (CIA plant, also raped young girls) and they had to waste everyone and leave no trace

They brought an army for a small group of religious nuts.
>>
>>18478178
The CIA was also involved in the jonestown massacre.
>>
When they rammed the buildings with the tanks, one of the tanks got disabled by a person getting caught in one of the treads, and had to be towed out by an armoured recovery vehicle. You can watch the body being ground in the track in some of the helicopter footage, but it's from a distance. The guy who designed the thermal imaging cameras on the helicopters testified that that's what he saw in that footage.

The tanks rammed the compound from each compass direction, puncturing holes in the walls, so the four winds blew through the place. That's basically how you build a camp fire. They then shot tear gas canisters in which were known to start fires.

The bullet pattern on the front door would have revealed who shot first. The door went missing from the evidence lockup.
>>
>>18478224
I heard all of this, except the first part where you can actually see the body in the treads. Link to video?

>We punched holes in the walls so the gas could flow through better and they could escape!

I never believed this. One of the survivors, Doyle, said that the living ones were all too scared shitless to run through the holes, knowing they'd be gunned down. And the FLIR footage proves this. Maybe he got lucky enough to run through the hole where the media could see him, they were blocked from all other sides of the compound.
>>
>>18478180
I saw some really obscure documentary about this forever ago. Jim was friends with some CIA dude since he was a little kid, and saw him as a mentor for years, so he took him to Guyana.

>kill the senator as he's flying away
>Jim knows the Americans are coming
>puts the announcement out on the radio
>"Get my friend out of here -- b-before anything bad happens to him!"
>seems legitimately concerned about his CIA friend dying
>mass suicide happens
>Guyanese military moves in, reports about 200 bodies
>Americans furious, tell the Guyanese to move out
>start reporting bodies
>now 500, now 800, now 900
>all of them moved back to California where they were hastily put in a mass grave, not even separated, I don't think autopsies were ever done
>guess who was the only dude Jim gave his blessing to walk out the front gates?

[spoiler]The one fucker who happened to have worked with the CIA[/spoiler]

The Russians literally put out a documentary saying it was CIA mind control and everyone brushed it off as Soviet propaganda. If it was really Soviet propaganda, it'd just be preaching about how evil religion was, and try to portray every religious person as a cult follower, they wouldn't mention CIA.

Jonestown really died out more than the Davidians.
>>
>>18478497
>>18478180
And I also remember reading about the Rural Peoples' Party. Some drifter-turned-North Korean diplomat (literally used in Nork propaganda as a legit supposed politician) who ran a commune out of his trailer with commie paintings hanging in the windows was visiting all the Peoples' Temple sites and trying to revive it again. He abandoned the Christian version, had some split with the Koreans and is now a Hindu temple that openly supports the terrorist group Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam - LTTE. More followers are starting to trickle in, I wonder if they'll ever be Waco'd.

http://ruralpeople.atspace.org/

They've posted pictures of their weapons, too. And this cult is close to an Islamic commune that's reported to practice regularly firing weapons and have trenches and earthworks, also not far from Overcomer Ministry, which is basically Davidian: Child abuse and kidnap allegations, living in a rural commune, possibly stockpiling, off-the-grid. doomsday prophesies. They poured all their cash into radio transmitters though so that the FBI couldn't jam their transmitters if they tried, so they leave them alone, kek.

A lot of religious cults I think are mind control experiments.
>>
>>18478497
The People's Temple was literally Communist, though. At one point they were actually going to move to the USSR.
>>
>>18476894
>>18476926

I'm in love with the Poppy Seed remix, with that news interview sample re Amo.

> Edward said to me that there are approximately 2500 to 3000 cult organizations in the United Stated today ... so most of those cults have ... bad leaders ... there are millions of people involved in what we call destructive cults that are being controlled by certain ... type of ... like David Koresh and ... of his followers
> It seems to me that there are ...
> I am Amo Bishop Roden. This is the compound in Waco today ...
> Although not a follower of David Koresh, she is a devoted Branch Davidian.
> And I don't think that, somehow, a regular ... And you're away from the compound?
> Yes, and suddenly I'm overcome by this suicidal impulse.
> That hasn't happened to me, I can promise you!

I've spent hours looking for the source of it. No documentary seems to have that conversation, although I think I recognize the voice of the tv anchor from other local waco interviews
>>
Haven't read the thread yet but as I understood the situation they were moving lots of weapons, legally, but selling them to the kinds of organizations that would fight a militant oppressive government.
>>
File: 1482261629640.jpg (96KB, 581x797px) Image search: [Google]
1482261629640.jpg
96KB, 581x797px
>>18476757
As someone that lives near Waco I can tell you that every single person I've ever met believes it was government orchestrated murder.

They must use Waco as a testing ground or some shit.
That big "gunfight" at the Twin Peaks a year or so ago?
The bikers didn't fire first, the cops shot first and everyone knows it; then they used it as an excuse for a massacre.
>>
File: s.png (81KB, 533x856px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
81KB, 533x856px
>>18476757
>It started as 98, went down to 80, now it's 76
?
Literally just took this screenshot.
>>
Koresh did nothing wrong

btw I was born (and still live) in the same city he was born in (in the same year that he died). I also play guitar and like younger girls. Does this mean i am his reincarnation?
>>
>>18479111
>They must use Waco as a testing ground or some shit.
>That big "gunfight" at the Twin Peaks a year or so ago?
>The bikers didn't fire first, the cops shot first and everyone knows it; then they used it as an excuse for a massacre.
I vaguely heard about the biker shootout at Twin Peaks. Any links to where I could read some conspiracies on that? It's weird all this shit happened in Waco.

>>18479135
>does a quick google search
Article by mirror.co.uk says a total of 82
KXAN says "80+"
PBS says 75 people dead
And this is all on the first page of results. You'd think the number would be set in stone, there was only a set number of people in that compound.
>>
>>18479469
>I vaguely heard about the biker shootout at Twin Peaks. Any links to where I could read some conspiracies on that? It's weird all this shit happened in Waco.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Waco_shootout

No idea about conspiracy theories regarding it on like the internet or anything, but I know multiple people involved in local biker gangs, including people who were there, and the cops shot first.

>Peaceful meeting between biker gangs
>Cops positioned outside in sniper positions
>Cops all over the place hidden
>Suddenly sniper drops a guy and all of the bikers draw guns
>Cops kill everyone they see
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.