[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Censored civilizations: Ancient iberians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: damammm.jpg (722KB, 1180x1073px) Image search: [Google]
damammm.jpg
722KB, 1180x1073px
> Dating way before indo-european migration in Europe
> Did representations of themselves: Clearly of white race, defying modern scientific claims
> Isolated language, only possible relation with basque language (which is also isolated)
>Made cities, art, pyramidal observation points, underground transportation, water systems
>Archeological evidence suggest that they arrived to the Iberian Peninsula from the South West. To the South West of Iberia there is nothing but some islands and the classic Atlantis theory location.
>Women ruled in a pharaoh-like system and had a weird-ass religion of death-worship

I think this civilization isn't well known despite the massive amount of evidences because they were a clearly white-looking people living when and where they weren't supposed to be. And they proof the theory of white people being the descent of some kind of advanced civilization that dissapeared in some catastrophic event in the Atlantic Ocean area.
>>
>>18476572
>defying modern scientific claims
What are you talking about. Science has proved that modern spaniards and portuguese people are just iberians with some european and north african (from ancient ligrations and medieval times)influence. Even the semitic legacy comes from neolithic times. Iberians arejust iberians and they looked pretty much like today spaniards, specially basques who are the ones with less european and north african influence.
>>
>>18476572

Are you sure youre not referring to the berbers on N Africa?
>>
>Namque rutilae Caledoniam habitantium comae, magni artus Germanicam originem adseverant; Silurum colorati vultus, torti plerumque crines et posita contra Hispania Hiberos veteres traiecisse easque sedes occupasse fidem faciunt [...]
>Trans.: The swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Hispania opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts
- Tacitus, Agricola XI, ~98 AD

>Silurum colorati vultus; torto plerique crine et nigro nascuntur; Caledoniam vero incolentibus rutilæ comæ, corpora magna, sed fluvida: Gallis sive Hispanis, ut quibusque obtenduntur, assimiles.
>Trans.: The Silures have swarthy features and are usually born with curly black hair, but the inhabitants of Caledonia have reddish hair and large but flaccid bodies. [The Silures] are like the Gauls or the Iberians, according as they are opposite either nation.
- Jordanes, Getica I.xiii, ~551 AD
>>18476601
Iberians werent berbers nor etruscans as some believed. The dna tested shows an isolated group of people with some north african influence that comes from the big neolithic herd migrations, these are also found in south France and even in south Germany if my memory doesn't fail me.
>>
>>18476591
You completely misunderstood
>>18476601
It is probable that some of the survivals of the catastrophic event also arrived to Berber areas, therefore why the apparent senseless correlation between basque and berber f.ex. But, in terms of genetic, they must be irrelevant. Modern day berbers are nigger and arab rapebabies.
>>
>>18476572

you realize 'white' is an ignorant generalization that archeologists and paleoanthropologists dont use at all, right?

'white' is a stupid modern term to basically convince dumb people its OK to be racist and lump together a shit load of different cultures based on their skin tone just not being very dark....plenty of people called "white" have different skin tones and come from unrelated and distant cultures.

Because of that I am gonna go ahead and weigh in on your point from the position that nobody is trying to hide an early "white" race.

Hide Atlantis? Yes, probably.

Hide early whites? I doubt it since the fact that you use the term "whites" means the brainwashing is already working on you.
>>
>>18476620
>being triggered by a word

He obviously means European.
>>
>>18476632

Yeah, he accidentally wrote "white race" when he meant European. Then goes on to describe them as "white-looking".

So which is more likely? That OP is just dumb and cant into anthropology or OP is a /pol/ trash trying to have babbys first /x/ post?
>>
I think iberians are "censored" (more precisely, underrated and never spoken of) in Spain because they were a matriarchy and spanish society was extremely sexist. That kind of "we wuz" wasn't appropiate.
>>
>>18476784
>he doesnt know that the europeans people have the same remote ancestors

White can be a modern concept ifyou want, but is synonymous with European. There is nothing wrong to call them as whites, only insecured sjw would get triggered.
>>
>>18476817
During Franco's regime all the archeological discoveries were boycotted, specially from french archeologist and historians.
>>
>>18476572
>women ruled
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>18476572
>And they proof the theory of white people being the descent of some kind of advanced civilization that dissapeared in some catastrophic event in the Atlantic Ocean area.

dude, if this was even marginally true white people would be shouting it from the god damn rooftops. i dont know if you know this but there have been quite a few racist white people in the study of the humanities over time
>>
>>18476620
[spoiler] this is a good post [/spoiler]
>>
Its another /pol/ thread on x get the fuck out of here with this bullshit you goddam fags
>>
I really fucking hate pasty white /pol/ browsing faggot posting stupid shit about races like anyone cares about your stupid bullshit go back to your faggot board losers
>>
File: 1480911324211.jpg (104KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480911324211.jpg
104KB, 640x960px
This is not /pol/ tier, OP is on to something.

Reminder that Basque people (the population that interacted with these white Iberians the most) have BY FAR the highest rates of RH- blood type in the world. Like 3 or 4 times higher than the next highest group.

RH- is a rabbit hole in itself, hardly anybody talks about is but entities of Tavistock have been researching it on the down low for sometime now. That's why all these genetic testing companies like 23 & me are trying to farm as much genetic information from the population as they can.

OP is correct.
>>
>>18478099
Uhh...Russians are white, as are all of the peoples east of Europe but north of Iraq and Iran. Hell, these people are in the Caucasus region, where the word Caucasian comes from ffs.

You race-trolling /pol/ fuckheads are the literal worst. The world would be infinitely improved if all of you were rounded up, strapped up with bombs, and dropped from an aircraft over Mecca.
>>
File: 1340225022674.png (78KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1340225022674.png
78KB, 429x410px
>>18476620
We should listen to this guy, he sounds smart.
>>
Does anyone know anything about the Illyrians?
>>
>>18479762
WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY?
>>
>>18476620
>There is no white race.

While there is room for an argument against what constitutes whiteness, we are definitely a race and we definitely exist.

https://ethnicgenome.wordpress.com/2009/03/03/mapping-out-the-borders-of-whiteness/

Real racism is denying the existence of an entire race of people. Denying us our very identity.

I'm not arguing that this particular civilization shares the same haplo group as white Europeans, mind you. I'm arguing that we do in fact exist.
>>
>>18479967

No, there is not a white race. There is not a yellow race or a red race.

Although, its worth noting that the native americans different tribes are closer genetically than the swedish and the greek.

Ever notice that a RACE has significantly similar physical traits?

A RACE is like a BREED.

A yellow lab and a black lab are both Labradors and of course they are also both canines but a blonde person and a black haired person are not just the same plain old "white race".

If there isnt any purity in it then it isnt a race. If a chinese man has a child with a german woman then that child grows up to marry and have kids with a french person who later weds an irish person you've gotten to the point that it isnt a matter of race. The blood is just mud at this point.

If you're walking around calling yourself "white" then you're probably just a mud blood. Sorry.

Thats what happens when your ancestors breed with whatever they can breed with.
>>
File: viking.jpg (23KB, 401x387px) Image search: [Google]
viking.jpg
23KB, 401x387px
>>18479762
>russians
>white
>>
File: 1483354376882.png (204KB, 1714x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1483354376882.png
204KB, 1714x1091px
>>18480120
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.