[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me I am going crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ObligatoryEyeball.jpg (214KB, 800x652px) Image search: [Google]
ObligatoryEyeball.jpg
214KB, 800x652px
Hello /x/, I am hardly a veteran of here. I tried to lurk a little before posting, but I really just want to tell you about something that happened to me.

It seems peaceful now. The voleys of pyrotechnics outside and people in the streets make it easier to relax a bit and write.

I might just be going crazy, so I want your opinion.

This whole thing started some months ago, during the holidays. I had recently lost a friend in a banal accident, and spent a lot of time thinking, dreaming, reminiscing. One night though, I had a dream that was quite different from the usual gloom and jotted memories.

I was in some desolate city, it looked old, baroque period architecture, and it looked ransacked. Broken doors, trash in the streets, and it smelled of smoke. I didnt know where I was, and was confused. I ran around, wandering aimlessly. At last I lost the will to go on, and fell down, and that s when I saw it. A strange hooded figure, seemingly looking at me from a distance. I woke up in sweat.

For a few days, I couldnt shake off the feeling that somebody was watching. Initially, it was just a feeling, but eventually, I started seeing glimpses of it behind corners, and in the dark of my apartment.
>>
>>18476278
I had another dream then. I was with my dead friend in the pub, drinking, having fun like the old times. Then it entered. I was scared shitless, but my friend kept trying to calm me down. Couldnt understand what I was rambling about, and couldnt see the thing. I gave up trying to tell him, and ran to another table to grab an acquaintance who would confirm what I was seeing. But as I laid my hand onto his shoulder, he... somehow the head that turned was that of the hooded figure. I screamed and ran back to my friend. The figure pursued. I bumped into a waiter, and as our bodies collided, the same thing happened to him. I was hysterical. I slipped past it, pushing it onto the floor. As it dropped I got behind my friend and kept gesticulating towards it. He still couldnt see anything, but as he took a step forward to prove there was nothing there, he bumped into it. Suddenly he too was scared shitless. He grabbed a chair (my friend was a massive guy) and smashed the darn thing. As he did, it changed back into the waiter. Or rather, it let go of the waiter.

I turned around and saw it standing in the corner, just looking at me as it had before. But this time, I could see below the cape a bit. The cheeks looked like something between wood and chitin. I woke up screaming.

The feeling of being watched became even more intense for the day that followed.

The next night, I had a completely different kind of dream, but I knew it was related.

I was standing in front of my apartment block. The street was empty and silent, like it only is between two and four o clock in the morning.

Then, a car came.

Its window slid down, and a voice invited me in. For some reason, I accepted. I felt like I had heard the voice before. The figure of the driver was slender and well dressed. He or she also had a mask covering their entire face. They greeted me and the car started moving. The driver seemed to put no effort into actually steering it.
>>
>>18476289
After a while, they turned to me and said "You know who I am." I did. The realisation was completely effortless, and I was not terrified for some reason. I saw a faint glint of something through the corner of the mask's eyehole. It said simply "you must be curious" I nodded. "What are you? What do you want?" "I have many names. Some of your favourite writers have met me and written about me. Some have called me the Devil, but others a Muse. I am sure you will name me yourself soon. As for what I want, I want you. I enjoy amusing people such as yourself, many of them throughout the ages. I cant wait for what you will make of this encounter, I am sure you wont disappoint. Now then, that has been all I wanted to tell you today. Have a wonderful night."

At that point, I woke up again.I was full of strange thoughts I couldnt well name or express. I produced many scribbles since then, usually fairly cryptic stuff, no gibberish or numbers or some posession shit, just really unenjoyable poetry.

I still saw it at times, but not every day. It came to watch me at strange moments. I could feel it peering at me whenever I was doing something out of the ordinary in particular, as thought it were looking for amusement.
>>
>>18476316
After a few months of relative piece, there came however, one last encounter. I had a strange dream. I was in the body of somebody else. I was a farmer of sorts, had two children, a spouse, I was travelling because my lands became infertile. Looking work. One night, we set up our tents in the wood just like any other day, but because there wasnt a strip of ground even enough for both our two tents, we let the kids sleep in another tent. I woke up in the middle of the night, thinking I heard some noise from the tens of the children. I tried to wake up my spouse, but to no avail. I realised, after that, that my hands were covered in something sticky. My stomach turned. I immediately turshed to the other tent. There I saw it, torn aside, and my children, or rather what had been my children, surrounded by familiar hoodes figures. They were eating from them. Taking their time, bite by bite.

I screamed, as I woke up. I felt a distinct impression of teets on my neck. I just sobbed "Why?", as something in the darkness retracted from me. In answer came "That person was... very entertaining. For a while." After that, only silence.

This is most of what has happened so far. It s been a few months since the last incident.
>>
>>18476278
>>
>>18476278
Looks like some kind of being chose you to have some fun
>>
>>18476278
Good pasta OP
8/10
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.