[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Communication to Magicians for 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: thoth 2017.jpg (58KB, 564x676px) Image search: [Google]
thoth 2017.jpg
58KB, 564x676px
So having started delving into spirituality, esoteric studies early
You find yourself in this hellova world 2017
Being branded 'Occult', a weirdo magician
So therefore Illuminatti or an anti-christian
Well, you have seen, the world is a-changing
And 'we' have become feared
As all magic is evil, so they say in 2016
So, if they say so, we'll be the 'illuminati'
- Let them speak
Let us be this if it's where we meet.
So, I guess
We just sit in the dark,
Reading our occult books,
Pentagrams all around our heads,
Throwing thought-forms at the deeds
Adoring the 'I' that see
On top of some tri-lateral
pyramids
But, let us be this
If it's what they think!
Let's wear the dark robe.
The world is changing and we have become
.......(channeled)...HAVE A YOURSELVES A BEAUTIFUL NEW YEAR... U FREAKS!!!
>>
>>18476150
New year to you and the channel too!
>>
File: eyes on.png (1MB, 1122x1152px) Image search: [Google]
eyes on.png
1MB, 1122x1152px
Working on it, same to you.
>>
Spirits are waking up like crazy tho...the occult is becoming less and less taboo.

but yeah, at some point I was afraid of engaging with the occult for the feeling of being outcasted. but I figured out (and with the help of a shaman and mambo..) that you can't run from who you are. if you're called, you're called. if you have the gift, don't suppress it.
if your power lies in other worlds, then take it. i say this to encourage any "magician" out there in doubt with themselves. i myself ran from it for a long time. but the spirits catch up with you.
>>
>>18476293

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>18477819
INSIDE
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.