[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

purple eyed beings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Fremen_5.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Fremen_5.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
I have never spoken of this to anyone until now. Several years ago, roughly about three years I think now I worked night shift in the city centre in Belfast, NORTHERN Ireland.
We used to get bored and would go outside for a walk around to keep ourselves awake during the shift, some went for a smoke I just went to clear my head.
Anyway, one night, height of summer, IM standing outside when I spy two people in what look like crop duster coats. THe coats were a sort of tan colour. As we were near a lot of nightclubs and restaurants I thought it must be some stragglers on their way home after too much drink.
THey noticed me and turned and walked towards me. Something was a bit odd about their gait but I figured it was drink.
They got up and stood there staring at me. They werent much taller than me. Im around 5'9. I guessed they were going to ask for a light or bum a cigarette off me. Instead when I looked up they seemed asian, which wasnt odd either as we have a large chinese populace here. But there was something odd about them.
Their eyes seemed to be completely purple. Not glowing, but there was no whites, no pupils, nothing. Just milky purple colour with a slight glitter to it like, well, glitter...
I said something like "What do you want?" and felt my stomach flip like I was terrified.
They said nothing but one reached out to me and gently touched my face on one side.
They had whispy thin white hair and their skin was ashen, but not grey or anything. They looked something like those pictures of hybrid alien people.
Following that I developed a condition called trigeminal neuralgia in the side of my head the thing touched. I wonder were they warning me?
>>
>>18475629
Or maybe it caused it? Or maybe ur a troll? Or maybe just a coincidence?
>>
>>18475654
not trolling. Really happened. It could have caused it yes. Weird. I have never seen anything like them. I felt afraid but when they touched me I suddenly felt calm.
>>
>>18475662
U didnt ask who they were or why they looked weird? Was it during halloween?
>>
this looks quite close to how they were but instead of thick dark hair it was sort of...thin. Like an old ladies.
>>
>>18475671
halloween in the height of summer?

And no, when I looked at them panic meant I wasnt in a position to really ask too much of who they were. I was in shock.
>>
>>18475629
If some stranger were to come up to me and touch my face i would fuking shank his ass.
>>
>>18475691
Im pretty certain you wouldnt.

And as I say, I was frozen with fear. You seem pretty determined to try and disprove what Im saying.
>>
>>18475629
Ive seen my fair share of autistic posts on 4 chan. Just trying to make sure urs isnt one.
>>
>>18475705
No. Was weird. Was used to seeing weird people about at that hour when the clubs got out. Usually polish or black guys shouting at whatever drunk skank they had picked up in one of the local shitty nightclubs, or drunk people coming out of restaurants. These looked like very thin faced chinese people and as I say they had funny, thin hair. I initially thought they were just going to ask for a light or bum a "feg" off me, or even ask directions somewhere.
I was frozen rigid with terror when they I saw their faces but then as I say I was overcome with amazing calm, like smoking a bong.
>>
I am aware of something called alexandrias genesis, but this wasnt like that.
I am fairly sure they were not human, but I dont believe in angels or demons or that kind of shit. My only explanation is they were either some kind of aliens, which I doubt, or something else that we dont know about.
>>
>>18475717
My guess would be, u were approached by a couple of rapists but as they came closer to u and saw that retard autistic look on ur face decided to just touch ur face and leave.
>>
>>18475731
my guess is you are a smart arse prick. But hey, I could care less if you believe me or not, enjoy your day, despite you not seeming like you enjoy very much.
Also, you keep dont seem to understand what autism actually is, just the meme version
>>
>>18475725
If u cant explain what u see call them aliens and move on with ur lyf. Standard autistic fag way of thinking.
>>
>>18475736
Calm down senpai. I believe u :)
>>
>>18475737
but why would I do that if there was no evidence to suggest they were aliens you retard?
>>
>>18475747
Ur asking me? U jew cunt.
>>
>>18475761
go back to /b/

anyway, does anyone have any real questions?
>>
Violet eyes indicate the blood of Old Valyria
>>
>>18475998
Can you give us an insight on the neurological disease you developed?
>>
>>18475629
Do you think they were catholic aliens or protestant aliens?
Purple is a very orange colour.
>>
>>18475629
Next time do not sneak on other people. They could rip you apart if they wanted to.
>>
What is up with bunny from graveyardgirl
she looks like a witch, she has some sort of birth defect
but her eyes, are those natural? they are the shiniest blue, do you think they are contact lenses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjLnDPiOVAI
>>
How do you know it wasn't purple contacts?
>>
>>18475629
Did their eyes have a ripple pattern???
>>
its Obvious she has ringan
t.weeboo
>>
>>18475629
The spice must flow
>>
obviously the Tuatha De Danann imo
>>
>>18475725
> I don't believe in angels or demons or that kind of shit

Yet you believe in aliens and other shit? Holy fuck are you retarded.
>>
>>18475629
Corey Goode talks about Agarthan/"Inner Earth" beings. They include ones with white hair, and ones who are Asian in appearance.
>>
>>18475629
Wikipedia:
Trigeminal neuralgia (TN or TGN) is a chronic pain disorder that affects the trigeminal nerve. There are two main types: typical and atypical trigeminal neuralgia. The typical form results in episodes of severe, sudden, shock like pain in one side of the face that lasts for seconds to a few minutes. Groups of these episodes can occur over a few hours. The atypical form results in a constant burning pain that is less severe. Episodes may be triggered by any *touch to the face*. Both forms may occur in the same person.[1] It is one of the most painful conditions and can result in depression.[5]

>*touch to the face...

Omega 3's 6's and 9's can help treat and prevent trigeminal neuralgia by the way.

I would recommend vitamin D3 manganese and magnesium too.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (2KB, 119x102px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
2KB, 119x102px
Where'd OP go?
>>
File: scared.jpg (9KB, 241x185px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
9KB, 241x185px
>that "asians are psychic" schizo poster was right the whole time
>>
>>18476542
She uses good lighting and she actually edits her videos/pics to make her eyes appear bluer.
She seems to be a nice girl but I can't stand how obnoxious she is
>>
>>18475629
>northern ireland
they were fomorians, dude.
>>
>>18475629
Melange-addicted fremen.
>>
>>18475629
>X ireland......
Ireland is a lower realm >>18475629
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.