[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can all animals become ghosts? Ghost dogs and cats have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 3217483185_045910f47d_z.jpg (80KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3217483185_045910f47d_z.jpg
80KB, 500x375px
Can all animals become ghosts?

Ghost dogs and cats have been reported, so can we assume all other animals are possible as well?
>>
>>18474887
What about insects, or bacteria?

If we allow dogs & cats then we have to allow the entire Animal kingdom but this seems entirely implausible as i am 100% sure nobody has ever seen a ghost ant. Which leads me to believe that animals cannot be ghosts?

I guess what i'm trying to ask is where is that line of demarcation and who are we to draw it?
>>
I remember a show from animal planet called "animal x" dont remember well but the show was about real stories of ghost animals or something like that
>>
>>18474908
>>18474910
>who are we to draw it?
We are not. That is a job for Animal Planet.
>>
>>18474908
Perhaps the animal requires a certain level of consciousness to reach the afterlife. An insect simply isn't "alive" enough to keep on living even beyond death.
>>
>>18474927
That show was abut cryptids i believe.

Not aware of any show that exists or has existed that specialized in animal ghosts. Might make a good GH spinoff show.
>>
>>18474931
I would agree with this to a degree. Another point is whether the ghost is an intelligent or residual haunting, as a residual is more like a leftover recording and may not require intelligence. Hell, in some cases it seems it doesn't even require the person to be dead.

I would also like to point out that if you are looking at a line of ants, how do you know one of them you see ISN'T a ghost? Yeah, not likely, but just saying.
>>
>>18475163
I've never heard of a ghost that was so realistic it could not be distinguished in any way from normal people. Then again, i guess i wouldn't hear about that would i.

Surely there are tests that can be done to determine if something is, or is not a ghost.
>>
>>18474823
Have met mice and rats. Seen bugs carry on their life energy in the astral after they die. They are mostly too small to notice unless you are really sensitive to them.
>>
>>18475464
>bugs

I'm on to you
youve never seen those ,have you?
i bet you step on them you monster
>>
>>18474823
It has to reach a certain level of awareness/consciousness.
>>
>>18475511
Ok, but where is that point reached exactly and what defines it?
>>
>>18475470
in my attempts to go to the astral world I have often been interrupted by astral mosquitoes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.