[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Insight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: dream.jpg (212KB, 1192x670px) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
212KB, 1192x670px
Do you have a recurring dream or a recent one that you want to figure out the meaning to? I'm capable of giving a simple analysis/interpretation of your dream.
>gender

>age

>symbols

>time of day in dream (like afternoon. If you don't know, leave blank.)
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>18474707
>gender
male

>age

>symbols
For years, my grandma's aunt owned a restaurant by the beach (West Seattle if it matters). She also owned a little apartment above it. She eventually sold the restaurant, but kept living alone there until she died in 2009.

I had an incredibly vivid dream last night of going there. I don't remember much, but I remember coming down the alley, seeing her apartment, then walking around to the front and seeing what it became. I remember looking up at the awning, but nothing after that.

>tiem of day
some time mid day? it was light out is all i can tell ya

I know it's not a lot to work with, but I'll take any insight I can get.
>>
Male
Dream time: daytime,evening

Was in a room with a bed and dresser. Standing on the bed I could see a lowered part in the ceiling. It was a window that was covered up, some light was coming through.
I tore the boards down and climbed out onto the roof. Very flat roof. I looked left first because that's where the light was coming from. Endless ocean, sun hanging low in the sky.
Turning around behind me now a cave with a huge stalactite hanging down into the water. No floor or generally cavey bits, just water same height as the water of the ocean outside. Specifically shaped rocks were floating in the water. On the surface and near the surface.
I dive down into the black water, I hit the bottom and it's just black. I can only feel rocks around me but these weren't the kind of rocks that were floating towards the top. I can't see anything.
I swim back up, grab one of the specific floating rocks, climb onto the roof, and leave.
>>
>>18474733
me again, I forgot a detail.

Her and her brother were the matriarch/patriarch of the family, as they were the last two of their generation (1st gen immigrant)
>>
File: received_1515498491811852.jpg (47KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
received_1515498491811852.jpg
47KB, 720x1184px
>>18474736
I recreated the scene in Minecraft.
>>
File: received_1515498585145176.jpg (43KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
received_1515498585145176.jpg
43KB, 720x1184px
>>18474736
>>18474747
>>
File: received_1515486395146395.jpg (45KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
received_1515486395146395.jpg
45KB, 720x1184px
>>18474736
>>18474747
>>18474749
>>
>>18474733

Maybe you miss her, or maybe the exact opposite, and due to you two being distant from eachother, you never got to see the 'inside' of her, in a sense. I'm thinkinh that's why you blacked out before you make it inside the building.

[spoiler]The more, less likely answer is that she is projecting onto you, and the universe is sending you a message to return to that restaurant, perhaps to lay her spirit to rest if she died there.[/spoiler]
>>
File: received_1515486581813043.jpg (50KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
received_1515486581813043.jpg
50KB, 720x1184px
Last one
>>
>>18474736
I think the dark room was to represent your comfort zone, and the light could symbolize curiosity, or a new friendship. when you tear away the curtain, you were in a land unknown to you. I feel as though the infinite ocean can represent betrayal or guilt at times. Low hanging suns can show as dying hope, or aging. The sinking into the ocean can be sinking into guilt, and when you grabbed that rock, it could be a memory or a grudge you have against that person, that was specific so you could have a reason to not return. escaping to the roof could mean that you went back into your comfort zone, with little intention of venturing outward.
>>
>>18474707
Male
I wake up where my previous dream ended. I am literally all alone in the work. No one else, nothing is locked, no cars are around. I can walk around and go in anywhere, do whatever I want. All alone. The first dream ended with me sleeping in a random person's house, at night. The next dream began in the morning, in that person's bed.
>>
>>18474762
>or maybe the exact opposite, and due to you two being distant from eachother, you never got to see the 'inside' of her, in a sense.

Interesting. I'll have to think on that.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>18474787
Empty workspaces and no people around can reflect on your distrust of the people surrounding you, or the distance you place between you and everyone else. The feeling of freedom and being able to do anything because you are alone may be your subconcious helping you see the plus sides of not having much friendships or bonds with others, or maybe to reveal your lack of communication with others.
>>
>>18474762
>>18474775
you are retarded and unable to provide insight

those are just horrifically bad interpretations
>>
>>18474775
Thanks. My gf I dated since I was 17 broke up with me about a month ago and I think I am giving up on her and I ever being a thing again.
>>
>>18474804
Glad I could help
>>
Male
I'm walking around the house where I used to live, only the rooms are all different.
Afternoonish
>>
>>18474802
Can you do any better?
>>
>>18474813
I feel like the same house but different rooms could symbolize all of the changes within yourself and your personality, even though you are still you. I'm also thinking that it could show a change of heart.
>>
>>18474801
The third dream involved me going to my boyfriend's house and crying about him being gone. I stayed in his home until nightfall, where I fell asleep in his bed. Recently it's been getting weird, though. I've begun to think I'm seeing shadows move. The wind has recently stopped. I've been having these dreams for about two months now.
>>
>>18474821
That's not good. Thinking about your ex or dreaming about a break up or breaking up could show a lack of stability in your life from independence, I'm also thinking that your subconcious is sending you a warning. If you're seeing shadows and feelings of being alone may also represent the feeling that people wouldn't understand the issues you're going through, or that you feel your issues aren't worth anyone's time to hear about, so you keep them hidden. alternatively, feelings of shadows moving and wind stopping happens through the paranoia of feeling like you're being watched or followed.
>>
>>18474845
We're dating now. He's over right now, actually. Asleep, but he's here.
>>
>>18474861
Ah. I'm not quite sure then, aha
>>
>>18474861
Also, what are you doing on 4chan then? go snuggle your bf
>>
>>18474880
He's asleep and my grandmother is a bitch about us sleeping together, so we need to sleep in separate rooms. (I'm a guy and he's ftm trans.)
>>
>>18474707
>gender
male

>age

>symbols
I've had this dream several times and I have a hunch it's important. All of them have to do with snow. Whenever I dream of snow, I wake up feeling very alive.

1. Travelling alone through blizzard in mountains, found my house in the middle of a clearing. Bizarre since my house, like normal houses, is on a street with other houses. I go in, everythings frozen slick. There's a blue tint to everything visually. It is absurdly quiet. I guess the quietness stands out a lot, because my adhd or whatever has this low hum like an engine going on at all times, which is actually composed of multiple voices speaking. But when I enter the dream house, frozen over, it's so quiet. The entrance first leads into the kitchen, and I drop my sack, and put some blue meat onto a pan. I turn it on... no flame. Theres something floating around in the air inside the house as well, its like snowflakes but theyre not dropping. Just kind of hovering.

2. I have a gun. I've neer owned a gun, and I'm traveling up a mountain. It's snowy, it's steep. My feet are getting numb (probably stuck outside the bed). For some reason I have to climb it, but I don't want to. But I see my fellow hikers up at the top, and they are almost done, and smiling. I think to myself, wow, I've done this before, I know that satisfaction, so it's technically ok to myself that I step out of this for now. And yet I feel so frustrated with myself. Like I should have never been lazy.

There's more, but I love seeing snow in my dreams. It honestly kind of feels like a part that I lack in my waking life. Whatever snow may represent.
>>
>>18474890
Oh crud that sucks
>>
at work, work for a while, driving home with a few friends. this is 60% of my dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32C0eKRQVt8
>>
Male
symbols: my grandmother has this grandfather clock for as long as she lived in her apartment,
time of day in dream: afternoon

I would sit in my grandparents living room and I walked towards the window, and no one was outside; it was cold and windy. I would then sit back down on the couch and at the corner of my eye my grandmother, presumably the only one home, would come out of nowhere and just quickly leave. calmly, not running or anything. and afterwards when she left the clocks bell would start going off and id immediately fall to the floor on my head and die. this dream haunted me in my childhood, and I sill get scared to this day.
>>
File: snek.jpg (826KB, 561x802px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
826KB, 561x802px
>>18474707
>male

>23

I've been having dreams of snakes in large numbers.

First occurrence I remember was a hostile one. I was at a parking lot in the afternoon, and suddenly snakes started appearing everywhere. They surrounded and attacked me. I got bit several times before waking up.

The second dream took place in an indoor pool area in a very large building. The pool was filled with seawater which was moving and spilling over the sides. Around the pool were large wooden logs scattered like debris. I was with a group of people walking around the pool. For some reason, we were finding large clusters of snakes and stuffing them in bags. I recognized a few venomous ones.

The most recent dream took place in my room. I was sitting on the floor next to my bed. On the floor were many snakes loose. Most were hiding and going beneath furniture. They all seemed calm and I wasn't alarmed by them.

I noticed this amazing looking snake. It was pink in color, very vibrant almost neon. The texture of its skin was not scaley, rather it was soft, smooth and wet like a frogs with some dark patterns. It was the size of a python.

It seemed to like being around me as it stayed close and I got to interact with it and even touch it. Then it opened its mouth wide and directed its head behind me.

I looked behind me and I saw a red salamander crawling up my beside.

>dreams to place mostly in the afternoon I think

Anyway, all of these dreams happened within the last month and they seem to be increasing in frequency. I'm sure I've had more snake dreams but these were the most memorable that I bothered recording.

Not sure what they were about, but I kindof associated them to signify something about my spiritual practices. Although, I can't really say that for sure.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18474707
>gender
Female

>age

>symbols
In this dream I see the person I love crying blood. When I tried to hold him I see our reflection in a mirror and I see myself holding a mannequin. I tell him I love him/I will ever be with him but before I could reach him I woke up. I was crying so hard.

>time of day in dream
Morning/Afternoon. Not quite sure.
>>

male

seems to be at night, but not really. more like

its just a dark place, if that makes sense
uneasy calm, followed by panic/fear

So its like this weird thing that i've dreamt about as a kid. it almost feels like im in some sort of really pitch dark (but not really) cave kinda place. its definitely at night but there is an almost greyish to the background. anyway

the dream is always dead quiet and i can hear super soft noises like whispering almost. and the BAM. yelling, screaming loud noises all at once, and then back down to silence and whispers.

during the quiet i fell this sense of unease like something bad is going to happen. and then the panic and fear obviously when everything cranks in volume.

one thing that does stick out is at one point or another everytime im walking down a sidewalk with a kind of picket fence to my right, and over the fence is just this endless yard. like all the houses are gone and its just the front yards all connected.

sooo yeah... this ones always been weird as fuck to me and i always wake up freaked out but glad its over.

halp?
>>
>>18474707
First I have to say that 2 months ago my gf broke up with me, and I miss her so fucking much, she was the love of my life and I was convinced of it.

>gender
Male

>age

>symbols
In my dream I was reading a hand-made book/magazine, it was sent to me by my ex gf, it contained pictures of my ex gf and I together, poems written by her, and love letters (I used to write letters for her, and she used to do the same for me). I can remember seeing in one page the lyrics of a song and a lot of pictures of us together, the name song is "you're mime, you" by Chet Baker
https://youtu.be/5jZdG3JpKco

>time of day in dream (like afternoon. If you don't know, leave blank.)
I can't remember
>>
>>18475891
Forgot to say, my ex gf doesn't want me to call her or text her, she told me that she doesn't want to see me anymore; but 2 weeks ago I sent her a gift, a book that she wanted a lot, and a letter telling her that I want her to be happy and saying good bye; after that, she told me that we can be friends (without talking a lot and not seeing each other) and that we can have peace with each other. Maybe I'm just having false hopes, but I want your opinion.
>>
>gender
Male
>age
>symbols
in my dream i was looking outside, i live in hill-y area and at the time i felt very grim and scared, i saw mushroom clouds blowing up all around the city but there were no shockwaves, then my dream shifted to me watching the news and i was watching a live broadcast of a rampage, a man was wielding an axe or machete. He kept swinging it around at people and eventually sunk it into some poor kids skull. I heard commotion outside my window and realized it was outside my house. He looked up at me and ran upstairs to my room. My family was with me and he broke through the door. My mom had a gun but was super slow loading it and he was swinging the weapon at us so a meat cleaver appeared in my hand i started to chop away at his face.

>time of day
the series of dreams all happened around noon.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.