[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream about a demon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (70KB, 800x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 800x470px
Hey /x/ I just woke up from a dream where I encountered a demon that looked some what like the pic. At first he was a women but then morphed into a bald man with green/dark red eyes. Can some one help me identify the demon or give me some type of interpretation as to what this means. Is it some sort of calling?
>>
Maybe it is foretelling, what you saw was yourself in the far future. You are the demon. Embrace it. Power.
>>
Well, definitely sounds like a demon.

I suggest trying to get back to the place that you were in your head, go via meditation or a lucid dream, and go talk to that demon.
Seems like there is a message for you, if you feel like there should be.

Maybe page through some sigils and see if one jumps out to you?
>>
that's naruto, nigga
>>
Shin Uchiha trynna get you
>>
you are watching too much anime kid.
>>
>>18474699
it wasn't a dream
>>
Don't mean to hijack your thread OP, but I'd rather ask this here rather than make my own thread.

Occasionally, I'll be trying to fall asleep and have these strange 'episodes' where, I'll enter a state of 'sleep' per se, but I don't really realize it. As in, I'll still be in the same position in my bed, still in my room. I don't know if I look up, or if I'm simply aware, or if my dream simply shifts to it, but a demon or dark presence will be in the corner of my room. It'll immediately swoosh over and 'into' me, and I'll resist it and start shaking and spasming.

Eventually, I'll wake up or just realize I'm not asleep and I'll be there in my bed, the same position I was trying to fall asleep in.

Does this mean anything? I used to have episodic dreams as a child except I'd be in random situations, like school, and if I'd 'fuck something up' I'd fall through the floor into darkness where something would laugh at me and again, I'd spasm and shake until I awoke.

The thing with the recent dreams is I do not have them often, although when I do they usually come in groups of two, three episodes. They also always tend to happen very early morning (3:00-7:00am) and when I'm in some sort of nodding state, like when you take a lot of benzos or opiates and you're half awake half asleep.

I think it's just some sort of weird lucidity when I dream, and I have this partial sleep paralysis which is why it takes me a bit to 'wake up' and move again. But I want to be sure.

Not sure if relevant, but nothing bad or supernatural has occurred recently. If anything, my life has improved the last few months.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.