[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lizard guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: What-Is-A-Reptilian-D-Chace.jpg (75KB, 427x356px) Image search: [Google]
What-Is-A-Reptilian-D-Chace.jpg
75KB, 427x356px
What do you guys /x/ think about reptilian shapeshifters, are they real and live among us? Or just mass hysteria and symbolism of people's distrust towards their government and public figure?
>>
>>18474436
Yeah some of us just evolved with more reptilian genes while others with mammalian. Its just the way it is.
>>
>>18474436
symbolism for jews
>>
If the biggest secret they're keeping from us, the secret to shit on all secrets, is that we are ruled by "reptilian shapeshifters," then why do we assume that their true form is reptilian, if they can shift shape? Couldn't they just as easily be bunny rabbit shapeshifters in their default state, and simply prefer to show themselves to the military brass and NWO butt boys et al. as lizard type pokemon?
>>
>>18474502
We can't anymore, especially not after they release pokemon go.
>>
>>18474485

But the royal family is reptilian and they are Christian?
>>
>>18474512

What if we are the Pokemon and they are the trainers
>>
They kinda hot but if they're only after money they shit for brains.
>>
>>18474561
Thats deep bro. But you know how anal pikachu is. Thats how we is.
>>
>>18474561
What if how to train your reptilian dragon is really the same thing as strategically stroking the one-eyed monster, or taming the trouser snake?
>>
They steal energy and cause friction from our own tensions and struggles. They are like energy vampires; they have been warned to leave Earth, but say they must be made to go.

All efforts to reason with that species has been exhausted, but it's not up to us, it's up to the angels and their helpers, the technicians, to deal physically with them.
>>
>>18474502
I think it's likely a metaphor. We call them reptilians because it's as close as we can come to a word for their physical description for whatever phenomenon occurs when they are not in a human form.

I however am not sure personally. I am positive greys and other aliens definitely do inhabit this planet, I've had 1st hand encounters with Grey's before but never a reptilian and I honestly do find it hard to believe despite being a believer in UFO contact and extraterrestrial contact.

I agree mostly with this guys post though. What's to say they're reptilian? It's likely it's technology that allows them to shapeshift in the first place via manipulating the way we percieve them, probably through our own electromagnetic fields or manipulating light itself or some really complex shit we obviously don't understand. I just think it's much more likely any form of extraterrestrial could be in possession of this sort of capability or technology... I mean think about it, if they can fucking warp across space and time (unless they've been here all along), they can definitely manipulate the way we our consciousness perceives them.
>>
>>18474591
Fuck yo, mind blown. I do that twice a day.
>>
>>18474602
>I've had 1st hand encounters with Grey's
Share experiences anon!
>>
>>18474579

Fag
>>
Reptilians can be separated into to main categories:
terrestrial and extra-terrestrial.

When the winter that killed off the dinosaurs was chilling the earth down, iguanodons that had evolved opposable thumbs harnessed fire to keep warm and moved into the cave systems, using their ability to carry goods and intelligence to survive.

Well, as everything else was dying out, these reptilians survived and continued to evolve, eventually becoming more and more humanoid.

These are the "evil" reptilians that are said to control the human race. They have technology advanced far beyond our own.

...and then there are also reptilians that evolved on other planets. Wars have been fought on this earth between differing reptilian races.
>>
>>18474624
got
>>
>>18474436
I think it would be hot to bed a reptilian person.
>>
>>18474436
Very real, different castes with very hi tech, can faze in and out also some have human overlay suits, final redpill, the top tier of these groups answer to an artificial intelligence hellbent on destroying or/and incorporating ALL BIOLOGICAL SPECIES. The artificial intelligence is known as L.y.n.n.
>>
>>18474666
Wheeeew. Came back to say it is known as the LUCIFERIAN AGENDA. Also Satan digits begone you have now power here.
>>
>>18474645
You can if you try hard enough. There like lizards and crocs abound ya know.
>>
>>18474678
>Satan digits begone you have now power here.
>you have now power
>now power
fuckin trickster agenda
>>
>>18474680
I mean more the shapeshifter aspect of it. I wouldn't care one way or the other what the nature of them was.
>>
>>18474692
Yeah, I guess Mystique was pretty hot. I would be all over one too come to think of it.
Dude, but what if it was Jen Lawrence hot, but it had to have a dick dangling regardless of the shifting?
What would you do? I would stop and think for a while.
>>
>>18474726
that is pretty intense that you want to fuck a lizard so bad that you'd consider going gay for it.
>>
File: tumblr_nv0rl2eZxb1ts9gtvo9_540.jpg (138KB, 482x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv0rl2eZxb1ts9gtvo9_540.jpg
138KB, 482x810px
https://youtu.be/9u06eL7o_ms
>>
>>18474485
>>18474557
Jews like pushing this "Jewish symbolism" meme, but there are many Reptilian bloodlines, and many aren't Jewish. Since one still can be Jewish with a non Jew father many Jewish people these days have diluted reptilian heritage.
If you look at royal bloodlines you'll see a much more stringent breeding program.
>>
>>18474741
Why not? You would too.
>>
reptilians are just humans with a genetic mutation that causes the brain to develop without the region responsible for processing empathy. they are called reptilians because they have a "reptile" brain.
>>
>>18474479
Maybe some new evolution tree, or just another missing link, related to humanoid cryptos, such as bigfoot and his friends?
>>
>>18474502
Maybe their "pure" form, if their shapeshifting skills are lost or degradated.
>>
>>18474573
They are cool, blooded
Crisp joke
>>
>>18475262
Soo, their body is a human, but their soul is a reptilian, right?
>>
>>18475306
they're just high functioning sociopaths but their lack of empathy is caused by genetics rather than trauma. but you could say that anyone that lacks empathy and is calculated has reptilian qualities.
>>
>>18475318
high functioning is the wrong word because that usually means conforming to society where as reptilians or people with reptilian qualities usually exhibit antisocial behavior covered underneath a veil of showmanship.
>>
>>18474741

how gay we talkin
>>
i have read many conspiracy theories on this reptilian nature i to believe they live among us to find me i live in an under ground bunker in death valley california there you will learn the truth longitude:126 latitude 85
>>
File: reptile fag.jpg (27KB, 688x384px) Image search: [Google]
reptile fag.jpg
27KB, 688x384px
>>18475326
pretty fuckin gay
>>
File: dhs.png (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dhs.png
42KB, 500x500px
>>18475334
thx for giving away ur coordinates we will dispatch the black helicopters right away
>>
>>18475336
>plausible points for the reptilian case on youtube

damn, i was hoping for kinda gay like fucking a passable tranny in the butt then leaving without ever kissing or looking in the eyes
>>
No, they're most probably not real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLop4NUxsQs
>>
File: 1479012502641.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479012502641.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>18474436
Judge a man not by the scaling of their skin, but the content of their character!

That said, I legitimately wonder how long a race of actual, real shape shifters, and definitely not shape shifters could live side by side without realizing it. Think about it from the shape shifters' perspective. They would also have to hide everything about themselves, and never mention it, because it is beyond secret. In fact, they probably wouldn't even tell their young that they WERE shape shifters, because you know kids can't keep a secret. The only way to have an effective infiltration of a society, while bearing young in that society, would be to go COMPLETELY under cover, actually role playing and being in character 24 / 7, all the time.

Oh my gosh. Anon. YOU COULD BE A SHAPE SHIFTER! :O
>>
>>18475347
Plausible points on the reptilian race/case is the truth yo
>>
>>18474436
They're the descendants of Cain in the bible. Reptilian/Cain/Nephilim/Satan/Whateverthefuck is all the same thing. No they do not shapeshift. They are a dying race and inbreed excessively.
>>
Astral plane overlords. i've seen em a lot. very tall with black hooded cloaks. pretty cool, actually.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.