[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PEOPLE IN THE DARKNESS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 072408car.jpg (38KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
072408car.jpg
38KB, 400x284px
Someone was in my car last night.
>I went out to my car this morning and the door was slightly open.
>It was partly my fault for leaving the door unlocked, but the criminal could have just left my property alone.
>The contents of my car were scattered around the front seats.
>They didn't steal anything; there was still change in the cup holders.
>They looked at my paperwork and some receipts I kept in the glove box.
>They know my name and my vehicle information.
>I felt like they wanted me to know they were there.
>They could have cleaned up and shot the door, but they didn't.
>I don't live in a secluded area, I have a school nearby and there are many houses on my street on small lots.
>I have a street light that illuminates my driveway and the criminal opened the door that faced the street where everyone can see
>This was done very late at night between 1 am and 5 am.
I didn't call the police because nothing was missing and I don't think they can do much.

I hear that serial killers used to stalk people, driving around neighborhoods and observe people they'd like to harm. I'm not saying that this criminal is a serial killer, but they clearly have anti-social behavior being out in the middle of the night, testing for locked doors, not stealing but snooping and letting people know he was there. Risk taking.

What do you think about his or her mental state /x/? I feel invaded and his or her behavior seems to be dominating in nature, letting me know that they can do what they want and they want me to know about it.

Have you had similar experiences? While not "paranormal" it's very unsettling. I don't want this to escalate.
>>
>>18474143
I feel like people could be looking into my windows late at night. Stories like this make me feel like this is possible.

Late at night, peeking through the cracks of windows and blinds into rooms where people have dim lights on.
>>
>>18474151

you feel that way because of the watchers. those are the greys, they hang around and watch and observe people. you cannot see them, but they can see you. it's not uncommon for them to just hang out in your house, or outside of a window.
>>
>>18474276
I'm talking about people, out in the night. There is proof that they are there.

Makes me paranoid.
>>
>>18474143
Are you sure it wasn't a cat or a dumb-ass raccoon?
>>
>>18474355
Why would a raccoon want to stalk OP?
>>
>>18474143
1. Lock your shit up.
2. 1-5AM aren't that ridiculous of hours. Stay up and stake out your car. Then when the idiot shows up, jump out and beat his ass. Or even just come out of the shadows in an intimidating way, as if *you're* the one looking to add another carcass to your secret kill count. Chances are he'll turn out to be a huge chickenshit and be glad you let him leave alive.
>>
>>18474355
Raccoons can open my car door, open the glove box, open the central compartment, look through my paperwork and place the contents on the seat and close the door gently so it's a little open. No.
>>
>>18474389
1am to 5 am is ridiculous hours of the night and fucked up to be randomly searching cars.

I thought of playing a game, but you take risks in taking things a step further.
>>
>>18474389
>I thought of playing a game, but you take risks in taking things a step further.
Let me elaborate. I can glean some very anti-social behavior from this person as I've outlined in Op.

I don't even know if this individual is "local" as in if he comes back or if this is a routine.

I thought of leaving creepy notes to out-weird the weirdo, but what if the guy is dangerous? What if he has bigger motives?
>>
>>18474407
some raccoons are mad clever
>>
>>18474143
You left your car unlocked. A criminal ransacked it. That's all that happened. There isn't anything exceptional about this event.

I understand why you would be so freaked out but there is absolutely no reason to assume that this was anything but a simple car break-in.

You'll be unusually paranoid for a while. Then some time will pass, nothing will happen and you'll begin to relax.

>>18474389
You're giving outrageously stupid and dangerous advice. It's very unlikely that the criminal will return to the car. If he does then the last thing you would want to do is confront him.

>>18474454
>I thought of leaving creepy notes to out-weird the weirdo, but what if the guy is dangerous? What if he has bigger motives?

You seem almost delusional now, OP. You're very scared of this person, you think he might be stalking you and you also think he may be a serial killer. And you're terrified that he has your information (he doesn't, he would have taken the papers).

So your solution is to leave him a creepy note? Surely you can see how contradictory and silly that is.

Lastly, if I were you I would make sure to be awake at exactly 3 o'clock. That's when he's going to come to your house tonight.
>>
>>18474276
Schizophrenia is nothing to be ashamed of. I have it too and frankly, it's fun as hell to engage with the voices in my head. You should try it too!
>>
>>18474714
>So your solution is to leave him a creepy note? Surely you can see how contradictory and silly that is.
yes, which is why I chose to do "nothing" but lock my car.
>Lastly, if I were you I would make sure to be awake at exactly 3 o'clock. That's when he's going to come to your house tonight.
huh? why do you think so?
>>
>>18474434
I'm usually up then, so those are normal hours to me. It's idiot times in the morning like 6-11AM that I rarely see.

>fucked up to be randomly searching cars then
It's fucked up to be randomly searching cars AT ALL, but if you're going to do it, that'd be when. Why? Because most people are asleep then instead of up and enjoying the calm of the night!

>>18474714
I have no fear, yet have won no Darwin either. I've confronted more than one idiot who thought he was the only one up and that he could use the night as cover for some shit, and they're always just as cowardly as you obviously are.

Chickenshits like you should be purged. It's your ilk who embolden criminals into thinking they can pull their shit at night.

That said:
>>18474454
Leaving weird notes is the wrong kind of escalation. Passive-aggressive crap is the domain of the weak and everyone knows it. If you're not up for a direct fight, get a loud car alarm so he fears being busted by someone who is.
>>
File: 1480629015365.jpg (35KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
1480629015365.jpg
35KB, 615x630px
>>18474816
>I have no fear, yet have won no Darwin either. I've confronted more than one idiot who thought he was the only one up and that he could use the night as cover for some shit, and they're always just as cowardly as you obviously are.
>>
>>18474151
I live in a small village in Ireland and I sleep on the ground floor, I sleep under my window with no curtains and I keep the window propped open every night even in the winter.

I would worry like fuck if I was in a city but luckily I know most everyone where I live, America in particular scares the fuck out of me because of the high crime you guys have.
>>
>>18474488
The raccoon didn't necessarily open the car door either. All it takes is a homeless dude sleeping in their and forgetting to close the door when getting away for animals to do this.

>>18474143
Security cams OP if you're going to be paranoid anyway. You can even stick some inside the car.
>>
>>18475105
>I keep the window propped open every night even in the winter.
are you some fucking ice dwarf?
>>
Just random drunk thugs OP who did not want your change and scattered shit quick.

Nothing paranormal
>>
>>18476902
Maybe not paranormal, but the idea of people walking and stalking suburban neighborhoods for nefarious reasons is creepy.
>>
They were probably looking for a cell phone, mp3 player, laptop, etc. you know, something of worth..

In all honesty OP, I wouldn't be worried.

I would stake out the car overnight the next night, but that's it.. Maybe peek out the window occasionally throughout the next week.

If you're that worried, it doesn't hurt to put in a police report, they might bump up the patrolling in your neighborhood. You could also talk to your neighbors and see if the same thing happened to any of them.
>>
>niggers are paranormal
please make this a thing
>>
>>18474714
> 3am...this is smart!

>>18474765
3am is the devils hour duh.

>>18474816
This dude's smart.

>>18475105
America scares you because of our high crime? This is why I have guns to defend myself from it I ain't no pussy like you!
>>
>>18474143
>i don't live in a secluded area
most theft is random, op. the reason the person didn't clean up is because they were in a rush because you live in a non secluded area, why would they care if you know or not? It isn't like the police are going to dna test the car or anything, unless you videotaped the perpetrator or have some sort of tangible evidence then all of your rationale falls apart. The thief's only concern is getting in and out.
>they looked at my paperwork
probably just tossed through it real quick to see if anything worth money or money was stashed
>i have a street light that illuminates everything
that's why this was done at an obscure time and left dirty. Since it was such a visible area, the person just had to dip after they found nothing in there. Jesus Christ no one is stalking you dude
>>
>>18477516
the most embarrassing samefag i have ever seen. you come across as a dejected 14-year-old
>>
>>18477581
That's funny because I'm not same fagging dumb shit.
>>
>>18477581
Fuck off faggot he's obviously not same fagging retard.
>>
>>18474143
Someone was car hopping at a late hour and searched through your car. You didn't have anything valuable so they just trashed it and left. It's happened to a lot of people I know. Just lock your door if you don't want anyone trashing/ going through your personals. Noone is stalking you. The person who's looking for valuables in your car is more scared of you than you are them
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>18475105
you sleep with the window open?

Not worried about any strange animals or (since Ireland) Fairies or Tuatha Dé Danann sneaking in your window?
>>
Why is this in /x/? You left your car open someone went through it looking for anything worth stealing, when they didn't find anything they left.

Why would they hang around to clean up after? I swear people get stupider/more paranoid every day on this board
>>
>>18474143
Honestly it looks like tweakers to me. They typically do stuff like this. Very disorganized. Probably just looking for loose change and pills.
>>
>>18477444
This.Drug addicts looking for things they can sell easy
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.