[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgotten Languages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16

File: 1473921958734.jpg (128KB, 431x289px) Image search: [Google]
1473921958734.jpg
128KB, 431x289px
What ever came of the Forgotten Languages research?

Was it vampires, Aliens, Dept of Defense contractors, artificial intelligence, or just a bunch of weird linguistic scholars?
>>
>>18473224

i don't know, maybe they're simply primitive languages used thousands of years ago by the first men?
>>
>>18473853

that's simply TOO convenient, isn't it!?
>>
Cassini Diskus
>>
>>18473224

let her rest
>>
>>18473224
r/forgottenlanguages

tl;dr everyone gave up because thats how the world goes, occams razor says it's LARP but we still can't say for sure yet. We have translated a shitload of stuff though.
>>
>>18473853
Definitely not this, we could identify prefixes and suffixes based on roots from certain contemporary languages. One thing about Forgotten Languages that is fact is that the languages are uniquely theirs, not used or referenced anywhere else that we could find.
>>
>>18473224
Now which forgotten languages are you talking about?
>>
>>18476910
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org

Its the name of the organization that runs this website. This website supposedly contains articles about memetics, aliens, politics, etc etc. All of the information on the website is secondhand, meaning the articles have sources that they draw their text from (which is how we ended up translating much of it.) They supposedly use a software to develop languages that blend contemporary/ancient languages together to form a new, working language altogether. The content of the articles is very very broad (quantum physics to religion to time travel to ayylmaos to memetics to human consciousness.) I suggest giving it a look, though you won't be able to read much on the site besides what's already in English.
>>
File: 62-Figure 1.jpg (111KB, 430x397px) Image search: [Google]
62-Figure 1.jpg
111KB, 430x397px
>>18473224
Article from a couple days ago has some interesting shit in it

http://forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/12/code-of-revelation-managing-disclosure.html

>"We propose to manage disclosure from a purely information-theoretic perspective. In this sense, we analyze what strategies will help to maximize our long-term growth rate while minimizing disruption of the flow of goods and information that form the backbone of our world. The model consistently shows that the post-disclosure reality of an extraterrestrial presence won't differ much from the pre-disclosure reality, and that no profit or geostrategic advantage will be obtained, except parhaps for using the ETI existence as an excuse to reinforce the current geopolitical situation."

>"There are two distinct scenarios here. One thing is disclosing the existence of ETI, and quite another entering into a contact situation. In our view, it is advisable to disclose the existence of ETI around 2050, once the planned wars against China be fought. While in 1945 we used the decisive weapon once reasonably tested, the current situation differs in that our new decisive weapon will be ready someday around 2050-2070. According to our current SUDA doctrine, that's a war we need to win. After that, you can go on with your ETIs and UFOs. But not before."

>"... by uniformly and constantly conditioning the population to accept the existence of ETI (KIC 8462852, fast radio bursts that seem to be modulated, recognition of key staged events as extraterrestrial in origin, using movies and mainstream media, etc.), followed by a carefully designed debunking strategy in order to minimize the information overload. Overstimulation is key to reach the needed level of desensitization in order to minimize disclosure's impact. This is just the methodology currently in force to prepare the population for the war against China."
>>
Bump, this shit is spoop lvl 10

I've been up 6 hours reading it all
>>
File: 吗哦览 3 Figure 1.jpg (352KB, 430x608px) Image search: [Google]
吗哦览 3 Figure 1.jpg
352KB, 430x608px
From today's, not sure what it's supposed to be. tagged as religion
>>
I'm not sure I understand this. Let's say it all gets decoded -- what's the point?
>>
>>18478662
That's the question, what's the point? it's been up and active 10 years for no apparent reason, why?
>>
>>18478873
Oh, so the idea here is that there's just been too much for so long that it defies the possibility of it being a prank or a hoax?

Do you know how people jump in and make headway making sense out of all of it?
>>
>>18478580
It looks like Estrangelo but the words are way too fucking long, making me suspect it's a bogus text.
It also looks like it was written in Word and then pasted onto the image of an old paper.
>>
>>18478921
That, among other things, led us to believe it wasn't a prank or a hoax. However, our communications with them have led us to believe that they purport to be "outer-dimensional" beings, or at least something other than human, which led us to believe this was some kind of LARP. Of course a LARP doesn't explain the amount of information on the site, there are several daily uploads for ten years plus hundreds of videos with no context on any of it.

>Do you know how people jump in and make headway making sense out of it all?

Every article (or at least almost every article) has a bibliography, pretty much just a work cited. What we found out back in October was that the text that is on their website in the created language is actually the same text that is in the sources, and the sources are often in English. We found this out by matching dates/acronyms/italicized words (never translated for some reason) in the created language to the English paragraphs, and did a direct translation word for word, while building a dictionary. We then applied the dictionary to other articles, translated words by context and by using the root language for clues, etc, until we got to where we are now. Ned is over 2,000 translated words, maybe more at this point
>>
>>18478580
turn it 90° clockwise
>>
File: clockwise.png (598KB, 608x430px) Image search: [Google]
clockwise.png
598KB, 608x430px
>>18478580
>>
>>18479176

"""communications"""
>>
File: lrmF6vI.png (37KB, 1110x322px) Image search: [Google]
lrmF6vI.png
37KB, 1110x322px
>>18479208
I have the emails senpai
>>
File: Andryl_email_3.jpg (537KB, 1452x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Andryl_email_3.jpg
537KB, 1452x1231px
>>18479214
>>
File: T0AQt13.png (61KB, 1109x467px) Image search: [Google]
T0AQt13.png
61KB, 1109x467px
>>18479221
>>
>>18478201

Videos

Beware
>>
>>18479232
The only thing dangerous about the videos is this fucking confirmation bias

I have personally seen every single video on the site (some multiple times) and several hundred on Kerysse

The worst thing about the videos is the headache they give you because of the binaural beats they have in them if you aren't used to binaural beats
>>
>>18479222

Ask yourself this:

Were the emails necessary ?
Have the request and the answers been honest ?
Who requested and why do you think you have seen it all ?

You must take into account that you have been misled from the beginning. Dishonesty, secrecy and trickery were conducted unto you and you have never been aware.
>>
>>18479242

Soon you will know.
>>
>>18479257

>Were the emails necessary?

We followed the example that other groups before us had made when finding the site, namely the Above Top Secret forum. In what scenario would reaching out to them be a bad thing? They don't hide their contact information. There's a contact form on the website.

>Have the request and answers been honest?

Who knows, honestly probably not. I, for one, use the emails as an example of the thought process of the people we're dealing with. We know for sure that the emails are from them because the email address on the website matches the one they used to correspond with us ([email protected])

>Who requested and why do you think you have seen it all?

I'm not sure what you mean here, do you mean who sent the emails? I personally sent and received two of the ones I posted, the third is from a still active member of the group. There are other emails that we have, I was in the process of going through the discord to look for them. If you're trying to say that someone in our group may be hiding correspondence, I wouldn't doubt that either. We had a person in our group who was (or claimed to be) having communications with Ayndryl that she wasn't sharing. That person has now "committed suicide" and hasn't been heard from since. She shared a highly censored version of her email with us, as well as a version of her reading it aloud, as well as a .txt version for some reason. I have no doubt in my mind that other people talked to Ayndryl and got more from him than I have here.
>>
File: tcTYdrY.png (43KB, 1262x377px) Image search: [Google]
tcTYdrY.png
43KB, 1262x377px
Here's a couple more emails, this one was in response to one we sent in Ned once we had learned enough of the language to send a full email
>>
File: censored.png (131KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
censored.png
131KB, 1360x768px
>>18479271
And this is the email that we got that was heavily censored by the member of our own group
>>
>>18479259
I hope so, the wait is killing me

Side note, there was a fracturing of the Discord Group that involved those who believed the videos had "special qualities." They meditated watching these videos, and willingly fed an egregore they believed they were seeing in their dreams.

The videos aren't dangerous, the people who believe the videos are dangerous are.
>>
>>18479271

>We followed the example that other groups before us had made when finding the site, namely the Above Top Secret forum. In what scenario would reaching out to them
>be a bad thing? They don't hide their contact information. There's a contact form on the website.

That is not an answer.

If you had the power to alter reality to any chosen state but that meant that you made others suffer, would you do it ?

The necessity is where you should start.

Purpose defiles honesty like time will wither matter. It though is necessary to stop the world around you from stagnating.
But if there was no purpose would that mean that the apocalypse was coming ? Would it mean that your so-called friends were always honest ?

If you touch incomprehensible matter, you expose yourself to forces capable to benighten thy mind.
>>
Let them hate me, so that they will but fear me
>>
>>18479176
Is there a link to this dictionary? I've been trying to do the same on my own, and I'd like to add and compare.
>>
>>18479759
Nvm, I found it.
>>
>>18479332
>>18479407
And people wonder why FL threads were on /pol/ and not /x/
>>
>>18479780
Link? I can't seem to find it
>>
>>18480214
https://lingojam.com/NedtoEnglish https://lingojam.com/AylidtoEnglish https://lingojam.com/YidtoEnglish
I'm only assuming this is what the anon I replied to was talking about.

It only works on a select number of articles, and very inaccurately. All of the more important articles can't be accessed without a moderator adding you to their group.

Find meaningful keywords, search, and sparsely piece it together.

The deeper I dig, it becomes both, more plausible, and RP-like. It reminds me of the book House of Leaves by Mark Danielewski, except it actually cites legitimate sources.
>>
>>18480181
Yeah, the roleplaying here gets really sickening, especially when its actually about something interesting and somewhat plausible.
>>
>>18479407
Fear is simply hate with lack of action.
>>
>>18477180
>US china war in 40 years
no way this happens even if they want to meme it USA will be a third world shithole thanks to all the mass migration

in 40 years they are more likely to have a civil war than anything else
>>
>>18479232
>>18479259
what do the videos do?
>>
>>18480969
There's another graph on the site explaining how the possible timeframe is the 50's to 70's due to a decline in resources, but a rise in education, industrial output, and population. Causing warring over natural resources.
>>
>>18480970
There was binaural beats and creepy/symbolic imagery, besides that nothing happened. It's just an anon meme-ing it up.
>>
>>18480970

Don't get caught in the vortex of lies for if you follow this path, there is no hope at the end. Only darkness.
>>
>>18480665
Reddit isn't up to date

https://lingojam.com/AffelBeta%5bPRIVATE%5d
http://lingojam.com/Alashi2
http://lingojam.com/Aylid2
http://lingojam.com/Eddag
http://lingojam.com/EskatoEnglish
http://lingojam.com/IsparomitoEnglish
http://lingojam.com/LaddDarid
http://lingojam.com/NashtatoEnglish

I know there's a few more, I'm trying to find the links
>>
>>18481051
Disregard this autism

The videos are spoopy, but they aren't malicious
>>
>>18476673
>t. Emmeline

why are you trying so hard
>>
>>18481411

What would you say if I told you that the wheel of fate is spinning once again ?
>>
>>18481232
Congrats on leaking all of my work shit. This post is why those links are getting cleaned out and started over.
>>
>>18482144
why would this be a bad thing? Do you not want other people to know about any of this? I don't understand
>>
OPSEC. If we know something they don't want us to know then they're going to delete or change shit or create new codes we have to crack. I made a repository for everything we're comfortable with FL knowing we know. There's not much yet but my time is split between real life, translation, and updating.

remembered-languages.blogspot.com
>>
You nerds cocked it right up, didn't ya
>>
>>18482156

You were never meant to advance that far for I am the beholder of truth.

Abandon now or fear the wraith of a thousand suns.
>>
>>18482314
RETURN THE SLAAAAAB
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
>>18482333
>>
>>18482333

I am he who guards your spirits.

Know this, if you chose to expose yourself to utmost impenetrable darkness there will be no rescue. Not in this realm or the next.
>>
>>18482344
>he who guards my spirit browses 4chan

I'm already fucked m8 it's over
>>
>>18482353

It is not a choice for me to do this. Though I am appalled of how you proceed with regards to the faded ones. You have set something in motion which should spark your fear for it is the unborn that sayeth unto thou the darkest ov secrets.

It is my will to patronize thy souls for I was made for it.
>>
>>18482185
Everything available for you to view, they want you to. If they didn't they'd simply make it private like 60% of their articles are. You're trying to suppress information they likely want available and studied.
>>
>>18482370
If it's so appalling, why don't you quit being a cryptic LARPer and talk like a normal person to explain why

>my souls Guardian browses 4chan, but not by choice

Not much better there

God I hate /x/
>>
>>18482370
Piss off, RP-shitter, you're why nothing on this board can be taken seriously. This is big, this isn't something to troll about.
>>
>>18482384
>>18482389

I well admire your attempts to refues what is happening. This is only but a step into the opposite direction. The bewilderment of your being is nothing but an ever self-contradicting flow. I will unravel you and yours so that he sayeth no more evil things unto thou.

Look to my coming at first light for it is the time to overcome the darkest ov hours
>>
>>18482384
>>18482401
Oh boy are we going on an adventure

>TFW God is speaking to me through a Taiwanese quilt knitting forum
>>
>>18482401
If you were actually one of... whatever, I believe you'd take heed to come off a bit less pretentious and threatening. You'll never manage disclosure if you're an asshole and speak cryptic and condescendingly towards people.
>>
Are you here, Tartarus?
>>
>>18482408

I am far from thy god.

Where man beholdeth solely spiritual famine I will come forth and thy ravenous spirit will bestrewn ov the greatest wisdom and guard.

But only if you render thyself worthy.

I will continue to guard thy souls but thou reacheth wisdom with only but they innermost self of honesty and light.
>>
>>18482438
Sorry

>tfw the "Truth" from Full Metal Alchemist is talking to me through a Taiwanese quilt knitting forum
>>
File: 8zs4In4.jpg (147KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
8zs4In4.jpg
147KB, 500x648px
>>18482448
>>
>>18482415

Know that I am neither one of them nor am I hostile.

Thy spirit is endangered. Thou haveth awoken an evil for even thy god is in fear of

Soon thou will encounter but I share with you that it is not of great danger for your physical being for it feasteth on thy soul.
>>
>>18482485
Sorry, but I'm not going to believe anyone on 4chan apparently trying to disseminate esoteric information. If you're as powerful as you seem to insinuate through your speech patterns, then contact me in person.
I consciously tread among devils, and because of that, the consequence is my own.
>>
>>18482509

I tried to teach you about necessity. You did not take my lesson as per the morality of thy inner self.

I willeth make not contact through person as I am no body nor permitted to.

Know that it is me whenever thou feeleth the need of reinforcement.

Hence I come forth in thy hour of need for I set you free from thy fears, from the bewilderment of thy energy, from he who is the great deceiver.
>>
>>18482540
>only allowed to make contact through 4chan

you'd think a being of superior intelligence would see why thats an idea with 0 credibility
>>
>>18482562

Thou interpretation is wrong for I never claimed to be ov superior intelligence.
>>
>>18482570
I wouldn't expect " the Guardian of my soul" to be a being of lesser intelligence

your larp is falling apart
>>
This guy is a savant.
He was able to create post with some kind of artificial intelligence software who writes posts.
He is in this thing for years, is not an elaborated prank.
>>
>>18482581

It is you who refuseth truth.

You are upset for thy interpretation proved being unstable.

I am no personal guardian of thy very own soul. I am he who opposes utmost evil for I will carry on shielding the spirits of the unsuspecting.
>>
>>18482605
We are talking about the research of languages, why are you talking in a occultist way?
>>
File: computercoon.jpg (31KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
computercoon.jpg
31KB, 640x448px
Secret pic of OP found
>>
>>18482605
Just because I research something doesn't mean I advocate for it, or even believe it. Knowledge gained is knowledge earned, life is about the journey, not the destination. Sometimes you have to stop and smell the flowers, no matter how grotesque they may look.
>>
>>18482610

For they don't know of which darkness has been awoken by their imprudent proceeding
>>
>>18482617
Found pic of the LARPer
>I am thine guardian ov thy soul
>>
>>18482383
I'm not suppressing information. I'm making what we're comfortable releasing available on the Blogger I linked, which is being periodically updated as I have the time to do it. What I'm suppressing is the exact extent of our current capabilities. I've already seen them clean shit up we weren't supposed to have.
>>
File: Daily_ec344f_5916472.jpg (167KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Daily_ec344f_5916472.jpg
167KB, 720x960px
>>18482643
forgot pic
>>
>>18482646
>>18482617

Soon thou shalt knoweth
>>
File: Ralphiesopranos.jpg (24KB, 353x316px) Image search: [Google]
Ralphiesopranos.jpg
24KB, 353x316px
>>18482665
lol retard
>>
>>18482677

Your disrespect is but a manifestation of your daze.

I will not judge you for it is of no importance.
>>
File: basednixon.jpg (40KB, 407x546px) Image search: [Google]
basednixon.jpg
40KB, 407x546px
>>18482700
>>
>>18482712

How about you fucking ass faggot shut the fuck up and go and stuff your face with fucking chorizos
>>
https://discord.gg/vKAgvJM is an AMA server I just set up.
>>
File: Screenshot004.jpg (117KB, 436x259px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot004.jpg
117KB, 436x259px
So what is this stuff?

t. someone new to this whole thing
>>
>>18482821
Cassini Diskus. It's a form of encryption.
>>
>>18482821

I suggest you join the discord server that was posted above your post
>>
>>18478580
I wrote this
>>
>>18483489
I don't believe you
>>
>>18483489
pic with timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>18483493
I'm not sure I believe me either. But this thing rings to me. I remember it from another life or cycle. I have been writing like this since I was a kid. Far before seeing similar styles, arabic or others.
>>
>>18483565
The Chosen One? Here? You're not even supposed to be born for seven more years.
>>
>>18483761
Not sure if...
>>
>>18479221
Dude you forgot to cross out your email in this one kek
>>
>>18484282
Not my email, thats how I saved the original. I'm pretty sure it's someone elses throwaway
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.