[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Channeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: carcosa_by_reivaxbeastly-d78v834.jpg (121KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
carcosa_by_reivaxbeastly-d78v834.jpg
121KB, 1024x683px
This is legit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9DOLt6jTIU

I am just posting first result on Youtube but check it out, see other stuff, it's real

With that said, does anyone have like a list or something of channels confirmed real by this group
>>
>>18472771
Well, how would you confirm a succesful channeling to be real anyway?
>>
>>18472843
You listen to the content and make up your mind, have you seen his other videos? Go look about as you will
>>
>>18472771
channeling is a form of flow

look into a bunch of the artists and authors that found inspiration through channeling

some I can think of

William Blake
Robert Anton Wilson
Philip K Dick
Beethoven I think

I forget where its from but there was something I watched that talked briefly on the "muses" of the artists.

psychologically speaking
the will is still the same within the individual that is channeling but due to some repression or guilt/shame over doing a said thing the "channeler" resorts to fracturing his personality , or at least compartmentalizing his will.
and the result becomes
some dude trying to give others life-advise mentoring life coaching, psychological help by acting differently than how he normally behaves

and then he justifies it by saying its not him doing and saying these things but some other entity.

but in reality, the person is just in a very enjoyable state of flow and doesn't want to feel guilty about it.
>>
>>18472865
That doesn't necessarily HAVE to be two exclusive concepts though, they may be, but it same thing's description on different levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXAtbynap7A
>>
>>18472881
>it
*it could be
>>
>>18472881
well
I guess we need to shove Bashar in an MRI then
>>
>>18472884
An EGG scan of while channeling showed that the brain activity significantly increases during that time, channeling as per Daryl Anka is something everyone does but a channel is simply using it to communicate with ET beings.

Both Bashar and channeling Daryl Anka insist to not bother with source but whether 'the information works' -their words, which is what I would do anyway, any sane person would!

Which it does, did you see the video of Thook civilization, contemplating on them, it does provide a perspective and helps you wash away other things getting to deeper core of mind, body, soul -whatever humans are etc.

If you don't like it or believe it, you'll at least get better at detecting fakes.
>>
>>18472859
Well, thats disappointing anon.

Someone else care to ellaborate what confirms a channeling?
>>
>>18472930
honeslty the only criteria I think was established by the Jesuits I think

to determine whether someone is possessed.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.