[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RED PILL ALERT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: chemtrails-geoengineering1.jpg (41KB, 853x433px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails-geoengineering1.jpg
41KB, 853x433px
When are you guys going to adress the issue that geoengineering is the sole reason for climate change and not carbon emission?
The only reason that the elite has been pushing climate change being caused by carbon is because of carbon taxes which you know is a trillion dollar market.
There's 400+ weather modification patents that you can easily just google, private corporations investing billions of dollars into technology that they have no interest in?...uhhhh... does that make sense? Keep in mind, weather affects all global financial markets, stocks, commodities, currencies, you name it.
Also, all NATO countries have signed weather modification treaties.

How could they possibly alter the weather? Quite easily desu haha, nano sized conductive metal particles sprayed in the upper atmosphere, then electroMAGNETIC frequencies to coerce it around, can pick up moisture, or cause droughts, both of which crank prices for things like food and water, who profits when that happens??

GOOGLE:
Weather Warfare
stratospheric injection of aerosols
CIA admitting to modifying the weather
Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars
Weather modification patents
GWEN towers
HAARP
14202 weather modification treaty
>>
File: tinfoil fedora.jpg (35KB, 299x400px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil fedora.jpg
35KB, 299x400px
Oh yeah is that your conspiracy theory? Where's your tinfoil fedora?
>>
if there spraying is to create desired weather. then why do we not have desired weather? perhaps its a shield to help protect the earth during our solar minimum. with the sun not spitting out as much, our planet does not have the energy to produce an efficient magnetosphere.
>>
>>18472809
desired weather for you is not the same as desired weather for money men. you can make big bucks by predicting crop failures and floods.
their only interest is shifting the weather in a way that makes them money, not in a way that makes everything nice. you make far more money off a roller-coaster than a toll bridge
also, not being obvious about it is probably desirable
>>
File: chess.jpg (179KB, 1429x893px) Image search: [Google]
chess.jpg
179KB, 1429x893px
>>18472948
there are a few ideas about why they are spraying.scientist have said how the particles are crystallizing within the skin of people. perhaps creating a micro biochemical system, enabling the people pulling the strings to control people like robots.... i also have heard of people saying it is an attempt to create a more suitable atmosphere for Stain, after they bring him up threw the pit of baddon via the LHC. all and all. i think the buffer layer from particles bombarding the planet seams the most believable to me.
>>
>>18472759
How do we stop it OP. I know it's real. But realistically, what can we do? Sabotage the air bases?
>>
>>18472783
>>18472809
go look at september 12 2001.
after flight was banned, what happened to our weather?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.