[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voices in your sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Been here many times but something happened to me for the third time in several years, I need some explanation and seeing ppl sharing theirs experiences here we go:

Being half awake and half sleep morning time and about to get up when I hear this voice ( Inside my ear ) saying something like "krilss" in a language that I don't know.
It was loud and clear and I said inside my ear wasn't external, anyway it woke up and I've thinking about this experience for days now.

If someone could share some past experiences or explanation I'd really appreciated.
>>
>>18472690
Sometimes your ears will change pressure and squelch, maybe that's it. Also, there's a voice that speaks constantly in multiple languages and tell you to do crazy stuff. The more you do things for your own pleasure the more likely it is you'll take it's insane advice.
>>
>>18472690
Yeah I get it too man, and my names always called. Its a normal thing to happen apparently, no supernatural meaning behind it.

However I dont buy that explanation, as it says the voices normally call your name. Sommet about it doesnt add up. Look into it more, always call my name. Sometimes a women shouting JAAAACK. (My name obviously)
>>
>>18472690
Go to sleep you stupid fucker, that's textbook sleep deprivation.
>>
>>18472690
I heard someone's voice in my ear when I was waking up when there was no one there at least once. I wonder if that's because my calcified pineal gland was being unusually receptive to incoming transmissions.
>>
File: M1SOd7l.jpg (92KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
M1SOd7l.jpg
92KB, 960x720px
>>18472690
I've heard voices two times, first time I was 23 and high as fuck and it was terrifying, the second time was 8 months ago,woke up and right before I opened my eyes, heard a woman's voice whisper "I love you" from what seemed like a foot or less away from me.

I live alone, so no chance of it being an actual woman. It was really sweet, I wish I could hear it again.
>>
Yeah I usually hear my mom's voice shout CONNOR! right in my ear when I'm dozing off
>>
>>18474472

Once I saw a documentary about ayys and while shiting my pants in fear the whole night, something CLEARLY called my name twice. Sounded like my voice, but not, if that make any sense. What I did was freeze even my thoughs in fear and hope it would go away, whatever it was.

I wonder, it was some psychosis induced by fear? Thinking about ayys strongly made they notice me? Did my fear emissions attract a demon?

It was spooky for sure.
>>
>>18474472
>>18474516

Whoops, it was for op. Sorry for your bitchy mom, Mr. Connor.
>>
>>18472917
w0t.
>>
>>18474521
Clarification: I don't always hear it but when I hear it it's always my mom's voice coming from behind my head. I have better than most people dream retention/vividness but haven't practiced going lucid. I'm not sure if it happens due to sleep deprivation I don't have a very regular sleep schedule.
>>
>>18474535
It sounds like the deadites from evil dead. It says things in a languages I couldn't recognize as well as english. The things it says are very specific sometimes. It swears and laughs a lot. I've only heard it clearly once.
>>
>>18474251
>I've heard voices two times, first time I was 23 and high as fuck and it was terrifying

I kind of want to hear about this. Was it weed, or something harder?
>>
>>18476124
Just weed.
About 20 mins. after I finished smoking, heard a bunch of chatter, like I was in the middle of a crowd of people. Then outside my front door I heard a gruff man's voice yell "HEY! GET OUT HERE!".
I got up, went to my bed, grabbed my handgun and start reciting the lord's prayer.
Waited about three mins. then heard something giggle. It sounded female, but distorted, malevolent, like it was laughing from toying with me. I spent the rest time uncomfortable as fuck, just wanted to sober up. Haven't smoked any since because of that.
>>
>>18472690
Nigga look like eugene from the walking dead
>>
>>18472690
When your waking up your brain is still trying to unfuck itself from sleep so sometimes weird shit like that can happen where your brain is just playing tricks on you.
>>
>>18472690
I was half asleep like u said and hear a womans voice come outta my mouth (im male) and it said "how can i know there is no biblical god" and a strange cat like voice said "because you can" it freaked me out so much i couldnt scream at first like i wanted to, so i just repeated the name jesus as loud as i could and at first it was like a croak then after the 3rd time i could say Jesus without struggle. I was so freaked out. I closed my eyes and instead of the blackness that we normally see instead my head filled up with gold light and a humanoid cats face appeared it was smiling. Hope that helps anon, was freaky as fuck, at that time i was reading the bible and was/still am wondering the truth of this world. Thank you for sharing.
>>
those are hypnopompic hallucinations, hallucinations which occur as you are waking up. you also get hypnogogic hallucinations which occur while you are falling asleep. it is not uncommon to hear voices/visually hallucinate. I do not get hypnopompic hallucinations, but i get hypnogogic. It is not uncommon for me to hear my name being called, screams, nature sounds etc.
>>
>>18472690
I had the same thing too.
>>
>>18477037
Same here. It's perfectly normal OP. Try to observe and control them it can be an interesting experience.

>>18473411
Fuck off kid. You don't know what you are talking about.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.