[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ how do I remember my dreams? I remember 1 dream like every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: dream.jpg (360KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
360KB, 1280x720px
/x/ how do I remember my dreams? I remember 1 dream like every 6 months.

>pic unrelated
>>
write down everything you can remember with as much detail as possible, even if it's just small blurs
>>
>>18472529

-Try to properly sleep 8 hours a night
-Note down in detail every dream you recall
-Start making an effort to recall them as soon as you wake up, even before getting out of bed

Other details you must figure out yourself because they depend on your personal physiology / mentality; or at least I can't help you any further.
>>
>>18472536
I dont remember ANYTHING about them, i think i dont have REM sleep, even though I get 8 hours of sleep a night
>>
>>18472543
If you don't remember anything about them, then you probably aren't dreaming. Some people are just static sleepers.

You could try taking stuff that stimulates dreams before going to sleep. Try Melatonin or Vitamin B6. When I first started taking Melatonin, I had some of the most bizarre dreams I can ever recall.
>>
Wake up after 4-5 hours, then go back to sleep. Waking up after deep sleep (4-5 hours) means when you go back to sleep you go directly into REM sleep, look up WILD, if you do WILD through this method you can go directly into the dream without losing conscious while falling asleep.
>>
Same here OP, I rarely remember anything anymore. It feels like I don't even sleep at all.
The ones I do remember often are fucked up or related to whatever is happening in my surroundings, making it unclear if it's really a dream or I just hear / see the real stuff that's happening while I'm supposedly sleeping
>>
>>18472529
Stop eating shit. Stay away from all forms of dairy, grains, preservatives, artificial flavors, and added sugar.

So only fresh vegetables, lean meat, eggs, fruit, and nuts. Cook with olive/avocado oil or ghee.

Give it a week and not only will you have vivid dreams that you'll remember but feel amazing and have tremendous energy.
>>
>>18473382
This has happened to me no end of times, I'll wake up and decide to have a lie in and then all I remember about the dream is that I was straining myself and was extremely stressed usually wake up in sweat.

Something that recently happened was I fell asleep in the afternoon and I think I got sleep paralysis except it felt like my head was bobbing above a wave it felt incredible like I was actually in the ocean.
>>
Since there isn't a thread rn can we just turn this one into a lucid dreaming thread
>>
>>18472529
Do you ever wake up at night? I thought I never remembered dreams, but I realized that I actually would just wake up and find them indistinguishable from reality, then the memory would eventually fade.
>>
I used to remember all my dreams but then I got put on heavier medication so now I barely remember jackshit.
>>
I sometimes will be half way through the day and remember parts of dreams. But I don't dream that much anymore.

Did this cool 360 slide in this truck last night(dream) to not miss a road.
>>
>>18474870
Most of my life is/was just driving to work work go home. So that is a lot of my dreams.
>>
>>18474874
it's like double work. I'm not even getting payed for.
>>
If you can't remember your dreams, you should start by meditating forced dreams.

Eg:
>hour before bed, get into bed, flat on back
>imagine dreams. Imagine an adventure. Slow your breathing.
>remind yourself you will be sleeping soon.
>you'll fall asleep and be more apt to remember what you dreamt
>write down anything after waking but don't move too much
>>
>>18472529
I had a time when i had no dreams/didn't remembered any.

In order to start remembering dreams you need to change your mind to make it "The dreams are important so i need to remember them"

You will start to remember dreams and then you need to write them down and you will remember even more because it will make your mind think that dream are real important for you
>>
do you smoke weed? Weed will steal your dreams
>>
>>18472529
Don't open your eyes immediately. Try to remember.

If you open your eyes your sleep state will end and your brain will wake up. Your dreams become fuzzy and will forget about the details after a few minutes.

While eyes are still closed summarize the dream into simple keywords in chronological order.

Write them down immediately.
>>
>>18472529
You will only recall your dreams if you consciously think about them the moment you wake up. It helps to write down anything you experienced. If you can't remember anything the moment you wake up, then you didn't dream.
>>
when you can during the day say to yourself "tonight i will remember my dreams" say this to yourself throughout the day. any ANYTHING you remember when you wake up, write down. Any feeling, snippet etc. Your brain is going to automatically not want to remember your dreams unless you teach it that its important.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.