[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the true Alpha Cuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Cuckspiracy Theory.jpg (67KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cuckspiracy Theory.jpg
67KB, 480x640px
So, theorhetically an Alpha Cuck will never fuck, but instead gets the follower Beta Cucks to fuck their S.O. instead - whilst creating a cuck-cycle between the Betas who are required to fuck to earn a cuck,therefore invalidating their cuck. However, the Omega cuck simply masturbates to the thought of themselves ingaging in consensual coitus in missionary position through a hole in a sheet in the dark while at the same time envisioning them being cucked, so they are not only never being cucked but also cucking themselves - are they the Schroedinger's cuck? Possibly. But in the end, they are cucked by Darwin - because they cannot maintain a cuck cycle, therefore their cuck ecosystem fails and they go extinct. Now - let's say there are three dingdongs. Dingdong 1 enters 2, 2 being entered by 1 while entering 3, and 3 entering no dingdongs while being entered. None are being cucked fully, but on level of cuck dingdong 3 is number 1, 1 being 2, and 2 being 1. Is the Alpha Cuck's GF a whore? Well - what is a whore? By being fucked by the beta cucks, she is fulfilling her duties to the Alpha - but ultimately, is still a whore. CONTINUED>>>
>>
Lord Xenu is another example of a self-contained cuck (much like the Omega) but by being supernatural in origin cannot cease existence, so their cuck is truly eternal. The next point is whether cuck is measured by quality or quantity - which, is always quality. Therefore, although Miss Piggy has cucked Kermit on more occasions - Kermit cucked Miss Piggy with Asian Piggy (a better quality cucking) so Miss Piggy is the true cuck. Lastly, is Hilary Clinton the Alpha Cuck? It depends. Did she endorse and enjoy Bill Clinton's oral pleasuring at the hands (or mouth) of Monica Lewinski? That is the true cuckspiracy. But, as a measure of cuck - the true Alpha Cuck can only truly hold their cuck status if they fail to finish - once they emit cum, the cuck is null and void. The true and holy Alpha Cuck only edges. This renders Bill Clinton as the Omega, as he does not reap the benefits of the cuck. If you look closely at the enclosed diagram, it resembles the Jew's Sephirot. That is because the Jews are behind the secrets of this whole cuckspiracy, and at the center of it all - TRACER HERE.
>>
I want whatever the fuck you're smoking
>>
>>18472271
I'm smoking the truth.
>>
We all must smoke the truth with them
>>
What you failed to realize, is that by coming up with this conspiracy, all youve done is cuck your own mind.
>>
>>18472267
I don't think this crap belongs on /x/, though
>>
>>18472290
this
sage it into oblivion
>>
>>18472291
That's what the Jews want you to believe.
>>
>>18472291
The illuminati is trying to lie to you about the conspiracy
>>
Donald Trump is the Anti-Cuck. Because hes giving america satisfaction
>>
>>18472305
for now. he still havent done much. people who supported him are slowly falling of the trump train and in couple of months most will understand that he is just another conservative cocksucker. the emperor trump meme is dead
>>
>>18472307
>he still havent done much

He isn't even in office yet you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>18472307
lol this weak bait. reminder that he is intentionally promising things that obama promised and then actually doing them.
obama promised no lobbyists on his cabinet, then OOPS RAYTHEON
trump promised the same thing. how many bribers-sorry I mean lobbyists are on his cabinet?
>>
>>18472269
the answer is what the woman says to the man at the end of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCakejA9VMc
>>
>>18473178
Fuck Eyes Wide Shut is so brilliant. How does a person just do that, create Eyes Wide Shut, it's all about dreams and love and terror and living life and stuff omg i'm hvaing a brfain orgasm just thinkng aboutu it ahahhhhhh EYES WIDE SHUT WOW wtf did stanley kubrick do to me
>>
>>18472267
its just a buck to fuck the beta cuck
but he sucks to fuck
the alpha cuck will not shut up though
mainly about his truck
he calls the shuck shack
but he goes in there when the beta cucks fuck his SO
but with any luck all the cucks will start to fuck and suck each other
and we can pound knucks as we fuck our respective SOs
cluck
cluck
>>
Hey OP, some questions for ya.

Does this board look red to you?

Do you see in your url /b/ or /pol/ after the .org/ ?

Is this paranormal?

Does this fucking belong here??

AND WHERE'S THE FUCKING MODS?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.