[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossroads devil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: meandthedevilbluesv01c01p0281.png (555KB, 706x1024px) Image search: [Google]
meandthedevilbluesv01c01p0281.png
555KB, 706x1024px
I'm thinking of pulling off Robert Johnson's and selling my soul to the devil at the crossroads for Blues fame and joining the 27 club. I really just don't care for the world.
>>
>>18472158

Instead :

Practice until you can whip the devil's pansy ass at guitar and wait until you're 28 to become a blues legend.
>>
>>18472158
if you go to the crossroads expecting the devil, the spirit of the crossroads will certainly oblige you. My advice is to approach it with a different perspective and really analyze what you think a "devil" is... maybe approach it with a more open mind to the possibilities of what this liminal being is, youll get a better reaction.

The crossroads spirit can be tricky and likes to teach lessons of all kinds, make sure youre not inviting the wrong lesson by going down there planning to sell your soul.
>>
>>18472246
So, if I approach this spirit with intentions of just talking to it, or politely asking help for blues skills, is it still going to take my soul, or just teach me a lesson I won't forget?
>>
Bumb
>>
so any real /x/ tips on selling your soul?

am interested; been trying to figure it out for a few weeks cos I'm trying to sell mine.
>>
Meh.

Play fiddle instead and whip the devil's ass ala Charlie Daniels.
>>
b-u-m-p
>>
File: 50U145413.png (291KB, 945x2207px) Image search: [Google]
50U145413.png
291KB, 945x2207px
>>18472791
>>
>>18472158
>I really just don't care for the world.
>wants to be famous

So you don't care about the world but believe in after life and wants to fuck up your chances on the other side just so you can get some traitorous titties?
>>
File: GG.jpg (26KB, 544x686px) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
26KB, 544x686px
>le sell my soul

you don't have a soul, you're a domesticated monkey

the fact of your intention to "sell" it in an attempt to weasel your way out of practicing the guitar until you get good positively proves that you're an animal with zero compulsion control and no free will

can't sell what you don't own fag
>>
From what I have read you can't sell it. Even with higher powers work is required it seems.
>>
>>18472282
depends on who you think you're talking to.
>>
>>18472158

Consider the following:

If the devil exists then God exists. If your soul exists then an afterlife/heaven and hell exist.

Why would you knowingly throw away eternal paradise, for what you would know to be a comparatively miniscule successful time on Earth, followed by unspeakable torment?
>>
i think that the devil may be all about this world

if you are sick and tired of this world... then sell your soul to God
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zofmtt_8oQ

There's an evil virus that's threatening mankind
Not state of the art, a serious state of the mind
The muggers, the backstabbers, the two faced elite
A menace to society, a social disease
>>
>>18473418

>IHS at the bottom

Why would writing a Christogram help with summoning a devil?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.